Jump to content
Kalidor

Anyone know the name of the poor bloke who gets it every intro?

Recommended Posts

We do need a weed guy counselor though.  I hope he's based on Chewie from the 2009 reboot.  1.  He was funny and 2.  we get an Asian guy.counselor then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SolidusPrime said:

Cool! I was just going to say he looks like Rob.

"He's killing meeeee!" lmao

RobD.jpg

One of part 7 Jason's executions, if done on a male counselor has the counselor say "He's killing me!" after Jason hacks off their left arm, then their right arm.  I don't know if I'd be able to say anything remotely coherent after someone severed one of my arms with a machete.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

He's killing meee!!!

If only we heard that at the beginning of every match. Now he's forced to relive it. Forever.

No joke, but I was playing the other day and as Jason was killing one of the councilors, he screamed "Help, he's killing me!!!" I was like ?  I don't know if it was in-game or someone had a sound clip but it was such a funny surprise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tarheel96 said:

And unofficially this has to be Chad's brother. ?

Yes... the look on Chad's face... that's a brother, best friend or a boyfriend. Lol

edit: Apparently, according to the wiki, his body can be found in a bathtub in one of the cabins... Jason was busy those "five minutes later" from the campfire to our spawn position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Pjthines said:

Yes... the look on Chad's face... that's a brother, best friend or a boyfriend. Lol

edit: Apparently, according to the wiki, his body can be found in a bathtub in one of the cabins... Jason was busy those "five minutes later" from the campfire to our spawn position.

Chad wanted to kill him. That was the look of sadness untitled_drawing_by_matthewphantom20-dbcpwvs.png.7e5f300ce15b20561ac883cfc1483cc6.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Hey, has anybody seen Jeff? He was supposed... OH! There he is. Hey, Jeff! Get over here you crazy... OH GOD! OH GOD NO, JEFF! JEHHHHHHHFFF!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RKSDooM said:

"Hey, has anybody seen Jeff? He was supposed... OH! There he is. Hey, Jeff! Get over here you crazy... OH GOD! OH GOD NO, JEFF! JEHHHHHHHFFF!"

I have a pal named Jeff. Or it's spelled Geoff.

Nobody cares, because nobody likes the name Jeff.

Jeff isn't a name, it's a sound effect. Sounds like mashing salamanders into wet wood with the palms of your hands. 

I mean...yeah. Normal stuff guys. Sunny days and stuff...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys come on, his name is Randy, Randall "Randy" Randerson. I know this because that is my name and I paid to have myself placed in the game as him. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

Guys come on, his name is Randy, Randall "Randy" Randerson. I know this because that is my name and I paid to have myself placed in the game as him. :D

Sorry but his name is Jeff now. I paid myself in gummy bears. So it's Jeff now. Nice to meet you :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Sorry but his name is Jeff now. I paid myself in gummy bears. So it's Jeff now. Nice to meet you :D

Sadly not the first time this has happened. :D Guess I'm ol' Jeff Randerson now. Just don't call me Jeffy or I'll impale you to the nearest wall in game. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

Sadly not the first time this has happened. :D Guess I'm ol' Jeff Randerson now. Just don't call me Jeffy or I'll impale you to the nearest wall in game. :P

Hey I have Savini, I'll hang you on the end of my pitchfork :D Tho I shall stick with Jeff, won't call you anything else sense you are my dealer lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Hey I have Savini, I'll hang you on the end of my pitchfork :D Tho I shall stick with Jeff, won't call you anything else sense you are my dealer lol

Savini? Die Accursed One! :D Kidding of course, love that pitchfork too, it's got some of the best weapon kills, no clunkers. And haha dude I wish. :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

Savini? Die Accursed One! :D Kidding of course, love that pitchfork too, it's got some of the best weapon kills, no clunkers. And haha dude I wish. :D 

Yeah those kills are awesome lol Shh if we act like the skin is cursed people won't complain about it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

Yeah those kills are awesome lol Shh if we act like the skin is cursed people won't complain about it 

"It's got a death curse!" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Handmaid Warrior said:

"It's got a death curse!" 

That's why my name is Ghostboy, I died. The skin killed me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

That's why my name is Ghostboy, I died. The skin killed me.

Lucky you, I got killed by a knock off  skin, wasn't even Roy either, just Trevor Moorehouse. :D 

Bloody-Murder-Trevor-Moorehouse.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Handmaid Warrior said:

Lucky you, I got killed by a knock off  skin, wasn't even Roy either, just Trevor Moorehouse. :D 

Bloody-Murder-Trevor-Moorehouse.png

Chad got me. untitled_drawing_by_matthewphantom20-dbcpwvs.png.7e5f300ce15b20561ac883cfc1483cc6.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Handmaid Warrior said:

Lucky you, I got killed by a knock off  skin, wasn't even Roy either, just Trevor Moorehouse. :D 

Bloody-Murder-Trevor-Moorehouse.png

It's like he doesn't know if he's cosplaying as Jason, Michael or Leatherface.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason Lives said:

It's like he doesn't know if he's cosplaying as Jason, Michael or Leatherface.

Next he'll be telling me to put the lotion on the skin or else I get the hose again tumblr_mv2va4joq41slwgijo1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...