Sign in to follow this  
Rik OShea UK

Getting kicked from a group for no reason

Just wondering if this is the norm now,was playing a match got away from Jason quiet a few times was looking in shacks for fuse to call the cops and I'm kicked by the host? 

Which got me wondering because he was Jason and I did not make it easy for him I get kicked guess he likes easy prey.Well with that attitude your a poor poor Jason.

Are you sure you specifically were kicked, and not that the host ended the session altogether?

22 minutes ago, Rik OShea UK said:

Just wondering if this is the norm now,was playing a match got away from Jason quiet a few times was looking in shacks for fuse to call the cops and I'm kicked by the host? 

Which got me wondering because he was Jason and I did not make it easy for him I get kicked guess he likes easy prey.Well with that attitude your a poor poor Jason.

i was kicked twice by same guy in a row and then he complained about me to xbox live and i got a infraction for calling him a wanker for being an asshole. everyday i grow more and more hate for this community .

7 minutes ago, derrickkolba said:

i was kicked twice by same guy in a row and then he complained about me to xbox live and i got a infraction for calling him a wanker for being an asshole. everyday i grow more and more hate for this community .

whats a wanker?

4 minutes ago, derrickkolba said:

a British slang for being  the f word

ok eye see. im gonna call someone a wanker tonight lol

13 minutes ago, derrickkolba said:

i was kicked twice by same guy in a row and then he complained about me to xbox live and i got a infraction for calling him a wanker for being an asshole. everyday i grow more and more hate for this community

I guess you called it like you saw it. What did he do to make you call him out?

Just now, 2fast4u said:

ok eye see. im gonna call someone a wanker tonight lol

i wouldn't suggest it, you may be get in trouble too.

Just now, derrickkolba said:

i wouldn't suggest it, you may be get in trouble too.

im american so i should be able to get away with it

Just now, Fair Play said:

I guess you called it like you saw it. What did he do to make you call him out?

being a general salty bitch, and singling me out of a whole lobby.

1 minute ago, derrickkolba said:

being a general salty bitch, and singling me out of a whole lobby.

Yeah, you're gonna see a few people like that. It's like someone being bullied, and then fighting back against the bully, and the bully runs and tells a teacher on the victim.

That's crap you guys got kicked.

Some people are just obituaries I can't wait to read. 

Too far? LOL

I had a guy boot me earlier for team killing him after he team killed me lol.

dude shoots me so he can take my spot in the car, so two games later I shoot him as he's putting gas in the car.

He gets one of this buddies to kill me, then proceeds to talk shit saying "I got my goons on ya" lmao.

Just one of those immature high school kids that thinks he can team kill bc he's the party leader, but as soon as someone retaliates he talks mad shit and boots them.

The Xbox live community has gotten SO toxic.

It is school yard shit I'm too old for that crap I grew out of it.But we are going to get said people in online games now since that's the way games are being made.Single player games will be getting fewer by the years since consoles and pc players are wanting to play with friends but what about those who don't have a lot of friends..............Guess the answers tough lol.

Think soon as single player mode comes out a lot of people fed up of putting up with morons will decline playing online.

Just my thoughts.

Don't let the assholes get you down.

Just block and join the games of your friends or of recent players that you DID like. 

I have had to interact with a few dickholes while playing this game... but I've never had to interact with the same asshat more than once. I just block and (if what they did to annoy me is bad enough) report them and move on.

I never had issues with intentional kicks, the PS4 crowd seems pretty chill as long as you don't get a group of kids in your lobby, a few arent bad and actually play the game, but unfortunately the majority of TK's and "kickers" are kids who get upset for dying/not being able to find you as Jason.  So I have a rule of thumb, if I hear a kid that sounds too young for this game, I find a new lobby.

I didn't think anyone could actually intentionally kick others. I play on PS4 and I'm always getting the Connect was lost, you were kicked from the game" error message. I think that's just the general wording for connection issues. 

1 hour ago, lazerus_86 said:

I never had issues with intentional kicks, the PS4 crowd seems pretty chill as long as you don't get a group of kids in your lobby, a few arent bad and actually play the game, but unfortunately the majority of TK's and "kickers" are kids who get upset for dying/not being able to find you as Jason.  So I have a rule of thumb, if I hear a kid that sounds too young for this game, I find a new lobby.

School's out for the summer in a lot of places. I guess more and more kids will be playing. Funny thing is, I haven't come across too many kids.

4 hours ago, 2fast4u said:

whats a wanker?

It is not a British term for the f word. Wank is a slang term for masturbation.

4 hours ago, JohnnyKapow said:

That's crap you guys got kicked.

Some people are just obituaries I can't wait to read. 

Too far? LOL

Not at all lol

They should just remove the whole "host" system and replace it with something better, like other games have so wankers can't be the effers they are and abuse their power.