I was playing in a private match with some people I play with a lot and a few were talking about some cheating software they were using. Apparently it allows them to see where everyone and everything is. I noticed one of them could get to me right before I started to use the phone fuse. I was like "how do you know when I have not even touched it?" He said he could do it all day and laughed.

2 minutes ago, XLockX said:

I was playing in a private match with some people I play with a lot and a few were talking about some cheating software they were using. Apparently it allows them to see where everyone and everything is. I noticed one of them could get to me right before I started to use the phone fuse. I was like "how do you know when I have not even touched it?" He said he could do it all day and laughed.

He's probably lying. It's more than likely that he just noticed your movement,  sensed, was told that you were at the fuse area or just got lucky and ported to the fuse area.

I've not seen anyone using software to break the game as of yet. I presume you're on PC? Might be worth reporting them to Valve, they try and clamp down on cheating, especially with the use of cheating software.

5 minutes ago, Slashin' Passion said:

He's probably lying. It's more than likely that he just noticed your movement,  sensed, was told that you were at the fuse area or just got lucky and ported to the fuse area.

I've not seen anyone using software to break the game as of yet. I presume you're on PC? Might be worth reporting them to Valve, they try and clamp down on cheating, especially with the use of cheating software.

It was not one time but 5 times. I would run off and wait then come back and as soon as I almost got to the fuse he would pop up and say nope and try to kill me.

In my opinion the devs shouldn't ban people using a glitch that they are to lazy to fix

Think there should be anti cheat software on all machines pc and consoles alike if you have to cheat at a game then your a loser simple as that.punkbuster is the pc version so consoles need one and game developers need to make it incremental on all games that this software needs to be running to play.

Just a thought.