Sign in to follow this  
JasonKILLER

Anyone have any funny moments in the game they want to post

Sadly I have no screen caps or anything but besides the people who quit mid execution one thing in recent memory that made me laugh was a guy who set a trap for jason at the door but he walked around it and the guy who set the trap got caught in his own trap 

26 minutes ago, Bigurn said:

Sadly I have no screen caps or anything but besides the people who quit mid execution one thing in recent memory that made me laugh was a guy who set a trap for jason at the door but he walked around it and the guy who set the trap got caught in his own trap 

people walking into their own traps, never gets old. LOL

58 minutes ago, Bigurn said:

Yea happen to a guy i was online with when I ask him why it said suicide next to his character. lol

Tonight I had a Jason throw the axe in my face. when he retrieved it my body bounced several meters in the air, me and the person who played Jason, did have a WTFBBQ roflol moment, it was funny as hell.

Also managed to escape from Jason in another game several times, and hid in the wooden outside toilets, holding my breath...waiting it out, to be over. 

I really thought I was the last counselor (there was another one it seemed)..lol..eventually he got me, but he hit the outer two toilets first, and did some cool voiced roleplaying as well. 

When he got me I surely as hell howled with laughter. such a shame I cant record these things in the heat of the moment lol.

7 hours ago, Unclebunt said:

chad

LOL chad army. I wonder if That jason player was scared when he saw you guys waiting for him?

6 hours ago, Redmarble said:

Tonight I had a Jason throw the axe in my face. when he retrieved it my body bounced several meters in the air, me and the person who played Jason, did have a WTFBBQ roflol moment, it was funny as hell.

Also managed to escape from Jason in another game several times, and hid in the wooden outside toilets, holding my breath...waiting it out, to be over. 

I really thought I was the last counselor (there was another one it seemed)..lol..eventually he got me, but he hit the outer two toilets first, and did some cool voiced roleplaying as well. 

When he got me I surely as hell howled with laughter. such a shame I cant record these things in the heat of the moment lol.

Yea I love it when the character body all of a sudden becomes a light feather weight rag doll when they die  XD