Manage her low stealth by taking your time and not creating too much noise and coupled with her very high composure, she's a very effective counselor to use.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mario said:

I've been so bad playing with her. 

Tips? Play modes? Run? Hide? 

I play Jenny all the time. She's great at staying close to objectives and hiding from Jason.

Watch her stamina. Give her perks to enhance her weaknesses like Repair, stamina. Also if you give her sense avoidence perks she's near impossible for Jason to detect, and you'll frequently be the "final girl "

I'd suggest you take a look at this thread, it'll give you plenty of tips for any questions you might have.

I love using Jenny. Its like playing as Chris Higgins, the final girl from part 3.

41 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

I love using Jenny. Its like playing as Chris Higgins, the final girl from part 3.

Ooookaaay... But where's the help?

1 hour ago, Ste_Wolf said:

A rape survivor who is emotionally damaged? And mentally destroyed after surviving the movie?

47 minutes ago, Mario said:

Ooookaaay... But where's the help?

You've already been given good advice. I'd just be repeating what was said before.

14 minutes ago, shodan said:

A rape survivor who is emotionally damaged? And mentally destroyed after surviving the movie?

There's nothing to suggest he raped her. As for mentally destroyed, being hysterical after surviving something like that is perfectly natural, and not indicative she is mentally destroyed. Traumatized, but people can recover from that.

2 hours ago, Ste_Wolf said:

You've already been given good advice. I'd just be repeating what was said before.

There's nothing to suggest he raped her. As for mentally destroyed, being hysterical after surviving something like that is perfectly natural, and not indicative she is mentally destroyed. Traumatized, but people can recover from that.

Believe it or not this isn't a troll post, its this interpretation of events because of that weird flash back that occurs in the middle of the movie, when they needed a plot device to get her away from the house so jason could kill her friends.  Rememebr she telling her boyfriend (poorly casted older looking man) what happened to her the last time her family stayed at Higgens Haven. She has a fight with her family, runs out into the wood, falls asleep and encounters jason.   It ends with her attempting to  run away and then he grabs her. She wakes up at some point later and then she has no memory of what happened.  Her parents won't talk about it and just wanted to ignore it.

So, why didn't Jason kill her? The flashback is vague so there way to tell when it occurred, it seems like it would have to before the events of part 2, because the events of Part 2 and Part 3 take place within a few days of each other.  But Chris also looks the same, they didn't make her look younger or use a different actress. But the way she tells it, she sounds like a law and order svu special guest star, who knows something else happened to her but won't/can't let herself remember.

One of the fan theories thinks that she was raped because jason was still human.  The other theory was because jason wasn't in his kill mode, triggered by the events from Part 2 and therefore didn't know what to do with her. 

Google it. You find some crazy stuff.

3 hours ago, shodan said:

Believe it or not this isn't a troll post, its this interpretation of events because of that weird flash back that occurs in the middle of the movie, when they needed a plot device to get her away from the house so jason could kill her friends.  Rememebr she telling her boyfriend (poorly casted older looking man) what happened to her the last time her family stayed at Higgens Haven. She has a fight with her family, runs out into the wood, falls asleep and encounters jason.   It ends with her attempting to  run away and then he grabs her. She wakes up at some point later and then she has no memory of what happened.  Her parents won't talk about it and just wanted to ignore it.

So, why didn't Jason kill her? The flashback is vague so there way to tell when it occurred, it seems like it would have to before the events of part 2, because the events of Part 2 and Part 3 take place within a few days of each other.  But Chris also looks the same, they didn't make her look younger or use a different actress. But the way she tells it, she sounds like a law and order svu special guest star, who knows something else happened to her but won't/can't let herself remember.

One of the fan theories thinks that she was raped because jason was still human.  The other theory was because jason wasn't in his kill mode, triggered by the events from Part 2 and therefore didn't know what to do with her. 

Google it. You find some crazy stuff.

Don't worry, I didn't think you were trolling. I have heard this theory before. But there's not an ounce of proof or even the vaguest of hints either in the movie itself, or from the people involved in it to suggest Jason raped her. Rape is no small thing, so if they wanted to give that message, they would have put something into the movie, or in any of the interviews regarding the movie to say so. But there's nothing. Even logically given all we know about the character it has no credibility.

For a start when has Jason ever shown the remotest interest in sex? Second, the fact he left her alive could be for any number of reasons. Maybe because she blacked out he just left her. I've never seen him kill an unconscious victim before. Maybe he heard people coming looking for Chris and was scared off. Her parents not talking about it could simply be a guilt factor because they found her unconscious in the woods after a fight they had with her. She said her mom hit her for the first time ever. Chris looks the same because it was only meant to have happened 2 years ago.

Btw I think that giving Chris the depth of character that she came back to Higgins Haven not for fun, but to prove to herself that she's stronger than she thinks she is was great. Facing her demons. It might have been a plot device to have her and Rick take off to discuss it, but it completely works because Rick is the one she's closest to in the cast of characters, and it was because she had been out late with him that she had the fight with her parents in the first place. Chris was one of the more interesting final girls in the movies. Not only did she have some personality and depth, but she also gave Jason the best chase, and inflicted some great damage on him, too. In fact one was permanent for the rest of the series; the axe mark in his head/mask. Chris left her mark because she's the best.

15 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

I've never seen him kill an unconscious victim before.

Well there was none in the movies. 

15 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Maybe he heard people coming looking for Chris and was scared off.

Why would HE be scared? o:

I do think something did happen, either if its rape or something else, maybe he just needed a friend to talk to. Who knows.

12 minutes ago, Muffinsfressnapf said:

Well there was none in the movies. 

Why would HE be scared? o:

I do think something did happen, either if its rape or something else, maybe he just needed a friend to talk to. Who knows.

Right, he always kills live victims. He could wait until the middle of the night and pick them off in their beds while they sleep, but he doesn't. That's why I think Chris blacking out made him just leave her. There's no thrill of the kill in murdering an unconscious body.

Why does he always stop counselors from calling the Police by taking out the phones? He's surely not scared of them either is he.

You're entitled to believe what ever you want. But there's nothing concrete to support a rape or anything else other than he just left her after she blacked out. If there was, I'd be the first to add it to the vileness of Jason's persona.

8 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

But there's nothing concrete to support a rape or anything else other than he just left her after she blacked out. If there was, I'd be the first to add it to the vileness of Jason's persona.

There is nothing that proofs it, but also nothing that proofs otherwise. 

9 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Right, he always kills live victims.

I mean it would be boring watching a horror Movie with victims being asleep. 

9 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

He could wait until the middle of the night and pick them off in their beds while they sleep, but he doesn't.

Right cause it doesn't fit to his "splasher" Personality. Thats more a move from Michael Myers.

10 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Why does he always stop counselors from calling the Police by taking out the phones? He's surely not scared of them either is he.

They're just gonna shoot him, in Part 4 he couldve just get up in the barn and try to kill them, hard to do with a few Paramedics and police Officers there. He mostly always goes for the solo kills.

10 minutes ago, Muffinsfressnapf said:

There is nothing that proofs it, but also nothing that proofs otherwise. [/quote]

By that logic you can propose any silly theory and say it could have happened just because there's nothing that says otherwise. If you're going to claim that something could have happened, then the onus is the person who made that claim to provide proof. There is none.

I mean it would be boring watching a horror Movie with victims being asleep.

Not a few victims here and there across the movies it wouldn't. But it's never happened. Not once. Jason's here to kill. So why wouldn't he choose an easier and more efficient method like that at least once?

Right cause it doesn't fit to his "splasher" Personality. Thats more a move from Michael Myers.

And yet he's never killed anyone in their sleep either. These killers don't go for unconscious victims.

They're just gonna shoot him, in Part 4 he couldve just get up in the barn and try to kill them, hard to do with a few Paramedics and police Officers there. He mostly always goes for the solo kills.

Yeah because Jason is so afraid of guns isn't he. He could have gotten up and left the barn before the Cops and paramedics even showed up. Why didn't he? I mean help never showed up until the next day.

4 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Yeah because Jason is so afraid of guns isn't he. He could have gotten up and left the barn before the Cops and paramedics even showed up. Why didn't he? I mean help never showed up until the next day.

Theres no reason trying to get up when u're being shot from every side. Maybe he was uncounscious aswell after the Axe hit. He was not Undead in P3 so he couldve died there, would be a different Story if this was part 6+ Jason.

6 minutes ago, Muffinsfressnapf said:

Theres no reason trying to get up when u're being shot from every side. Maybe he was uncounscious aswell after the Axe hit. He was not Undead in P3 so he couldve died there, would be a different Story if this was part 6+ Jason.

He got an axe to the head, and was hung by the neck from the top of a barn, and then unhooked himself from it like it was nothing and just carried on as normal. And you're telling me he's not undead?

Btw I'm disappointed you didn't respond to my other points.

7 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Btw I'm disappointed you didn't respond to my other points.

What other points? Im sorry i missed those.

7 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

was hung by the neck from the top of a barn

Well Jason is basically a Hulk Killer, he unhooked himself by just grabbing the rope, just look at how "thick" his neck is. He also survived the Lake, im sure he would look differently if he was undead at that Point.

4 hours ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Don't worry, I didn't think you were trolling. I have heard this theory before.

Btw I think that giving Chris the depth of character that she came back to Higgins Haven not for fun, but to prove to herself that she's stronger than she thinks she is was great. Facing her demons. It might have been a plot device to have her and Rick take off to discuss it, but it completely works because Rick is the one she's closest to in the cast of characters, and it was because she had been out late with him that she had the fight with her parents in the first place. Chris was one of the more interesting final girls in the movies. Not only did she have some personality and depth, but she also gave Jason the best chase, and inflicted some great damage on him, too. In fact one was permanent for the rest of the series; the axe mark in his head/mask. Chris left her mark because she's the best.

Sorry to edit your post. Please scroll up to see the entire response.

But since we all know that that writers put an insane amount of detail into each character, Sean Cunningham himself was known for his experimental writing style and would write personal diaries for each of his characters that would often go back decades.  In fact he was quoted during the filling of

part 2 with saying that "I don't care if Vicki dies in the first 45 minutes, she was at packanack lodge  to earn extra money for her brother who needed special schooling for his autism. And that she was struggling to make end as a counselor because of her mom couldn't work due to her struggles with a alcoholism.  She's a person, therefore she matters. 

Suppoesdly David Lynch and Stanley Kubrick learned their technique and  developed their own voice by following this style. 

3 hours ago, Muffinsfressnapf said:

What other points? Im sorry i missed those.

Well Jason is basically a Hulk Killer, he unhooked himself by just grabbing the rope, just look at how "thick" his neck is. He also survived the Lake, im sure he would look differently if he was undead at that Point.

They're 3 posts up from your post here that I am quoting.

Hulk killer is very apt, since the Hulk is unkillable. Nobody has a thick enough neck that they can be hung from a second storey barn like that, then just casually unhook themselves and carry on as normal. Nobody.

21 minutes ago, shodan said:

Sorry to edit your post. Please scroll up to see the entire response.

But since we all know that that writers put an insane amount of detail into each character, Sean Cunningham himself was known for his experimental writing style and would write personal diaries for each of his characters that would often go back decades.  In fact he was quoted during the filling of

part 2 with saying that "I don't care if Vicki dies in the first 45 minutes, she was at packanack lodge  to earn extra money for her brother who needed special schooling for his autism. And that she was struggling to make end as a counselor because of her mom couldn't work due to her struggles with a alcoholism.  She's a person, therefore she matters. 

Suppoesdly David Lynch and Stanley Kubrick learned their technique and  developed their own voice by following this style. 

Where am I scrolling up to?

Btw I had no idea Cunningham put so much detail into each character. A pity that detail was lacking on screen for most of them.

4 hours ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Right, he always kills live victims. He could wait until the middle of the night and pick them off in their beds while they sleep, but he doesn't. That's why I think Chris blacking out made him just leave her. There's no thrill of the kill in murdering an unconscious body.

Sorry for editing your reply, keeping the focus.

This just goes back to my first point, that jason hand't killed Alice yet, of it was years before the blood bath week occurred (part 2-4). It's just a weird point in time for Chris and jason.   Maybe she wasn't raped by Jason, maybe she was raped  by Rick.   Either way it just doesn't translate well for the screen. 

Also,  knowing  what Cunninghams standards were,  it paints the "Vicki" into a more positive picture. Knowing that she was at Packnac lodge to support her family, it makes us realize that she really did respect "Mark" and that her motherly, nurturing instincts were in over drive.  And that she didn't want to just fuck the cripple to have a fun story to tell her friends when she home for  camp.

2 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Btw I had no idea Cunningham put so much detail into each character. A pity that detail was lacking on screen for most of them.

I know it's crazy. It's probably why the novelization  of the  friday the 13th movies are priced around 500.00 on  Amazon.      

I agree that Jason was not yet in kill mode when he met Chris Higgins. At that point he was still just living in the woods waiting to find Pamela. It was probably just him defending his territory. When the parents came and took Chris away, Jason had no reason to stick around.