I think it would be cool if you guys added an option while customizing your Jason to choose from between 2 to 3 weapons as their choice for that particular Jason (it would also make the Jason's constantly fresh, so that if you were getting bored with using a certain Jason with x weapon you'd have the option to switch it).  Since this was in the game pre beta, I'm sure it would be possible to reinstate it into the current build.

part 2 = 3 weapons: Pick Axe (default), Spear (part 2 design), and Pitchfork (4 Tine)

part 3 = 3 weapons: Axe (default), Machete (dark blood stained), and Pitchfork (6 Tine)

part 6 = 3 weapons: Spear (default), Survival Knife, and Machete (grey blood stained)

part 7 = 3 weapons: Machete (default), Sythe (like the one he kills Maddy with, would work exactly like the Pick Axe), and Axe (similar to part 3's default)

part 8 = 3 weapons: FireAxe (default), Guitar, and Machete (shiny silver looking blade)

part 9 = 3 weapons: Axe (default), Metal Sign Post (would work like the spear), and Machete (slightly aged shiny silver looking blade)

Savini Jason = 2 weapons: Devil's Pitchfork (default) and Demonic Sythe (would work exactly like the Pick Axe)

Also, if you didn't want to make all the weapons mentioned available from the start, you could always make certain ones unlock at a certain level.  What does everyone think of this idea?

• Like 1

Additional DLC Jason's could be made the same way.

part 4 = 3 weapons: Bone Saw (default), Axe (same style as part 9), and Machete (blood soaked)

part 5 (dream Jason) = 2 weapons: Axe (default) (could look like part 3's default but would work like the Pick Axe) and Machete (extra long similar to the one used in Freddy Vs. Jason)

Jason X classic = 2 weapons: Futuristic Machete (default) and Steel Rod (would work like the spear)

Jason X Uber = 2 weapons: Futuristic Machete (default) and Futuristic Axe (would work like FireAxe)

No, jason doesnt need to have 3 weapons.

If anything, there should be different skins for existing weapons and maybe a few new jasons, but one weapon each is enough.

50 minutes ago, Motoko said:

No, jason doesnt need to have 3 weapons.

If anything, there should be different skins for existing weapons and maybe a few new jasons, but one weapon each is enough.

Surely, you must be joking... this was something that was in the game during pre-beta, and almost everyone that I have seen wants this back in the game (except you, if your actually being serious)

1 hour ago, wildthing73 said:

Surely, you must be joking... this was something that was in the game during pre-beta, and almost everyone that I have seen wants this back in the game (except you, if your actually being serious)

i wasnt kidding, why does jason need 3 weapons? it was always stupid in the movies when he magically had a new weapon every scene, does he have a home depot in his pocket? 

Magically... are you nuts, he's at a camp or a place with barns with all kinds of tools around at his disposal, what the hell is wrong with you?

I am out of likes Wildthing for today, but I do like your post.

And would love to see more weapons implemented, makes perfect sense.

And of course there are tons of weapons around Motoko, i.e. what Wildthing said.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Redmarble said:

I am out of likes Wildthing for today, but I do like your post.

And would love to see more weapons implemented, makes perfect sense.

And of course there are tons of weapons around Motoko, i.e. what Wildthing said.

lol

• Like 1