Sign in to follow this  
TommyTucker915

New Maps, New Items and more escapes Ideas!!

This game is amazing as it is at the moment. I really am enjoying this game so much, but I have a few suggestions on what maps, escapes and items that could be a idea for future content on this game. So for starters, I think you guys should add the maps; Manhattan, The boat map from Pt 8, Jarvis house from Part 4 and the spaceship map from Part X and it would be cool to see some other ones too :). As for the Items, I think you guys should add a stun gun, a 'new shotgun' which has 2 bullets, But it's in a rare spot located on the maps. Now for the new perks that you should add, You should add a perk that gives us a chance of starting with a pocket knife, firecracker or a map. A perk that gives us a higher stun time on jason WITH THE GUN. Also I don't really like the Perk system at the moment, It was better on the BETA where we actually bought the ones we likes instead of randomising one. You should still have the random ones as well as 'BUYING from PERK shop'. And obviously I want more counselours and Jasons :). But all these stuff I have mentioned. I would really love to see as future content.

• Like 1

Got some "new item" ideas for the Devs.

1) Flip-top Lighter

*If you have a lighter in your inventory, you can use it to ignite a health spray (consuming it) and shoot a burst of flame at Jason catching him on fire. No stun effect, but while he burns all of his abilities on are cooldown and he can't speed walk/run. I figure a 5 second burn is probably sufficient.

2) Crystal-lite Beer

*Consumable that causes stamina to regenerate 20% faster for 5 seconds and slows stamina depletion. (I can see a lot of "hold my beer and watch this" moments as people chug and run to get past a Jason guarding a cops exit.)

**Associated Perk:  Party Hard - Increase the effectiveness of beer for stamina regeneration (x% - x% dependent on quality of perk roll).

Just a couple ideas that popped in my head. LOL.

• Like 3

On 6/9/2017 at 6:03 AM, TommyTucker915 said:

You should add a perk that gives us a chance of starting with a pocket knife, firecracker or a map.

Luckily there are perks for starting off with a firecracker, map, and walkie talkie.

For maps, I hope they make the abandoned camp map that was one of their Kickstarter stretch goals. Also I was thinking that since people hardly don't go in water, it would be cool if Gun Media made a flooded camp map.

• Like 3

New maps would be great.  I'm not sure how well the spaceship would fit in.  As much as I'd like to see some of the crew in game, It would be weird having a standard counselor on a spaceship.  Not to mention the closed in corridors would require a complete redo of the mechanics.

I'd like to see an environmental kill wear Jason picks someone up over his head and impales them through the back on a spike sticking up from the ground, leaving them to either slowly slide down the spike or just hang their suspended.

21 minutes ago, pitchfork said:

I'd like to see an environmental kill wear Jason picks someone up over his head and impales them through the back on a spike sticking up from the ground, leaving them to either slowly slide down the spike or just hang their suspended.

That kill exists in the game.

Not quite what I had in mind, but cool just the same.

I was thinking more along the lines of say the magic trick.  But without the magic, or trick.

Some maps I think would work well while we wait more the development of  a more complex (balance and logistics to make them good) map like New York, Grendel, or the ship:

1. Summer Retreat - Take the houses from part IV (Jarvis house) and houses from Part VII (Tina's therapy retreat). Two nice big house clusters and maybe thrown in some dilapidated cabins out in the woods.

2. Camp Blood - Abandoned camp based on the actual layout of the real filming location for Part 1.

3. Forest Green - The camp from Part 6 along with the Karloff Gas Station, RV Park, and large cemetery area.

4. Youth Home - Main buildings and area from Part V.

• Like 1

Here is kinda what I was thinking for the "Summer Retreat". I thought dividing the map with the main road might be interesting while placing all the escapes on the diagonals.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

Here is kinda what I was thinking for the "Summer Retreat". I thought dividing the map with the main road might be interesting while placing all the escapes on the diagonals.

Jarvis Retreat.jpg

Great idea, and great effort on the map. I do agree that the Part IV and Part VII house clusters should be integrated together onto the same map. 

1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

Jarvis Retreat.jpg

Excellent work here. I could see this layout as an actual map.

Thanks for the kind words folks.

An idea for a Camp Forest Green map. Water on the left this time since no map is like that yet. A good spread of building clusters.

• Like 4

Removed attachment for Part actual locale...

An idea for a Youth Home map from Part V. Would be nice to see the ambulance dispatch/garage where Roy works (I'm sure the Dev's could wing-it with something cool). A split map featuring two car bridges seemed pretty cool. Also included Ethel and Roan's farmhouse. Leaving his dirtbike outside could be a cool easter egg.

• Like 6

Does anyone know if the devs are only adding maps from the movies or are they gonna build their own?

I have no idea. I'm just pitching some ideas for layouts and locations iconic to the series. I'd rather see the variations of forest maps/camp locales done before we get a New York or Space Ship map. There are a ton of possibilities and the Devs did mention that new maps would be free content.

• Like 3

I was looking at south Manhattan Island. Maybe I'll sketch up that locality so you all can see it. I actually think New York could be done as two maps instead of one. Something like this for when they got to land off of the ship, and maybe another that has a surface area and sewers near Time Square.

EDIT: South Manhattan area - including a park. Lots of choices for locations, but this area gives a mix of small buildings, huge buildings, and a forested area.

• Like 3

On 6/18/2017 at 6:49 PM, pitchfork said:

Not quite what I had in mind, but cool just the same.

I was thinking more along the lines of say the magic trick.  But without the magic, or trick.

He can impale them on the spikes of the fence in the graveyard as a context kill.

Had an idea for a kill last night: a table saw that Jason can turn on and put people belly-first onto.

It would be funny if he could turn on the stove burners in the houses with ovens and pin them face first while they sizzle. It would also be neat if he could throw them through destructible walls like he does with windows.

@Alkavian I really like your maps ideas. Did you see mine?

On 6/1/2017 at 9:44 AM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I decided to spitball some ideas as to what the remaining maps could be. Here's what I thought of:

nUrcWv0.jpg

HqbC2nK.jpg

If the Part 3 Higgins map was moved one square to the right it might make the lake look less weird but lakes don't give A.F. what they look like.

Strange that we both had a Camp Forest Green Map with the water on the left, for the most part. My thoughts for it was that Camp Forest Green and the Part 7 New Blood map should be right next to each other because Tina's childhood home was very near where Jason was chained to the lake in Part 6.

Your Part 5 map is better than mine, I was kind of just tossing out ideas really. One thing that should change though is that the Pinehurst halfway house is definitely next to Crystal Lake and not a river as you can see the lake from the house in the film.

• Like 1