Sign in to follow this  
ericrightshow

Super specific problem (bug maybe?)

In the upstairs hall of Packanack lodge, I grabbed a counselor as Jason, but I could not perform any kills and the guy eventually got away (He then ultimately called the cops and escaped, but I digress.) Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if this is a bug/glitch or not.

For a lot of Jasons kills you need room around you to perform the grab kill. The upstairs is hard to get a grab kill to trigger.  Try to assign at least one close quarters kill like the choke.

If it's not simply not having enough space, I have encountered some bugs where despite having ample room I cannot kill someone in my grasp. In those cases try walking into the water, if you can. Sometimes it is lag from them having a pocket knife but it takes a while for it to activate.

2 hours ago, ericrightshow said:

In the upstairs hall of Packanack lodge, I grabbed a counselor as Jason, but I could not perform any kills and the guy eventually got away (He then ultimately called the cops and escaped, but I digress.) Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if this is a bug/glitch or not.

Remember you can also do environmental kills, head for a window or door.