1 minute ago, WithTeeth2Hurt said:

Good rule of thumb. If you and your friends grief a player, make sure they aren't the party host. Shut it down real fast.

Noted.

I did exactly this earlier. Watched two Vanessa's leading Jason to every other player on the map until everyone else was dead, then spectated them mining XP out of each other for the remaining minutes. The other two counselors had left when they died. So it was just me spectating. Waited until 10 seconds to the end and then deliberately pulled the plug on the game, to waste as much of their time as they had mine. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Splatterhouse said:

I did exactly this earlier. Watched two Vanessa's leading Jason to every other player on the map until everyone else was dead, then spectated them mining XP out of each other for the remaining minutes. The other two counselors had left when they died. So it was just me spectating. Waited until 10 seconds to the end and then deliberately pulled the plug on the game, to waste as much of their time as they had mine. 

You da real MVP.

Just downloaded the game yesterday for ps4. How can you tell if you are the host?

I'm all about playing as a team with other councilors and working together, but if I catch someone cheating by helping Jason or trying to kill me, I'm coming back hard at you. 

The other day I was installing the propeller on the boat when three friends ran up on me. They started yelling that I wasn't getting on the boat. As two were arguing over who would get on, the third person started beating me with a wrench. I ran away to the nearest cabin, healed myself, found a machete and ran back to the dock where I hacked him up and stole the boat to escape all by myself. 

Don't play nasty unless you're ready to get it back!

• Like 1

I had a player run me over for the first time tonight, after I had been the one to put the gas in the car and had stunned Jason with the shotgun so that they could start the car. 

I returned as Tommy Jarvis and ran to the car, and as soon as someone got behind the wheel I shouted at them to take off.

"What about everyone else?!" They shouted.

"Fuck everyone else, they ran me over!" I replied. And we drove away, leaving the other counselors behind. 

HOW I LAUGHED.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2017 at 9:33 PM, Splatterhouse said:

Can't do this on PC anymore, sadly. If the host leaves they still get XP.

Best we can do at the moment, I think, is block their Steam name and hope matchmaking doesn't stick us back together :/ 

On 6/7/2017 at 8:49 PM, Bigurn said:

Just downloaded the game yesterday for ps4. How can you tell if you are the host?

On the loading screwing with all the players names, there will be a red arrow next to host.

Yup I did this today to kids who were working together one as jason and the other was the spotter so to speak.