Laphin

Let's Talk: How J7 would work with the "Weedeater" mechanically.

Had a discussion with Danny Darkcore on discord... And roughly, this is what I came up in my head on how J7 would work, if they handed him a Weed Eater as one of his main weapons to choose at the start of a match.  (Just like a normal weapon you start with now, he can't exchange it, or drop it.. NOW, with that in mind..)

"They'd have to mechanically play it to where if Jason uses it as his weapon, he'd have to have it off (basically like a normal weapon). He can CRANK it manually, but hold on just a moment,

He'd have his kills, like a normal weapon, cranking it up to kill during the kill animation. He'd turn it on automatically while going through doors... THE CATCH. He could fire it up as a secondary manual attack (like a normal weapon still, BUT IF HE HITS YOU WITH IT)... instant kill animation. It's like super jason mode, but the catch is.. EVERYONE in the vicinity will hear this thing, and Jason's minimap red would be ON at all times this is cranked up... so in order for Jason to get a catch on someone with it, he'd have to leave it off and possibly wound them first, in order to finally crank it up, show off and make that kill while it's cranked."

• Like 2

I think it would be better suited as an environmental kill.  The animation would be insane.  

I am sure the devs have an understanding and excitement of what the future enhancements to this game can and will be. I am also certain they want every aspect of the movies somehow integrated with the game. They are certainly excited to keep supporting the game, and it has tons of more potential to have some more awesome iconic movie features added. I cannot wait to see how this game evolves over the years. However, I am also going to have patience with the devs because I know they want it as much if not more than we do, it's just gonna take time. Here is what I want to see

- J3 harpoon kills

- movie-specific Jason deaths 

- J7 Saw kills

- Shower scene deaths

- Nude counselors

- iconic movie counselor

- Graveyards in maps

- Jason movie intros like how he comes back to life

-Quicktime enhanced Jason kills (like spam-press x button to  sleeping bag kill to add more swings

- more environment kills

- Jason corpse carrying/throwing

• Like 1

I'd rather the weed wacker be something any Jason can pick up during a match. It would be in a spot out of reach of counselors, like throwing knives, somewhere randomly generated on the map. The same goes for the harpoon gun. I think it should only have enough gas for like 30 seconds of solid revving.

1 hour ago, psychose7en said:

I am sure the devs have an understanding and excitement of what the future enhancements to this game can and will be. I am also certain they want every aspect of the movies somehow integrated with the game. They are certainly excited to keep supporting the game, and it has tons of more potential to have some more awesome iconic movie features added. I cannot wait to see how this game evolves over the years. However, I am also going to have patience with the devs because I know they want it as much if not more than we do, it's just gonna take time. Here is what I want to see

- J3 harpoon kills

- movie-specific Jason deaths 

- J7 Saw kills

- Shower scene deaths

- Nude counselors

- iconic movie counselor

- Graveyards in maps

- Jason movie intros like how he comes back to life

-Quicktime enhanced Jason kills (like spam-press x button to  sleeping bag kill to add more swings

- more environment kills

- Jason corpse carrying/throwing

So many items on this list would rock in single player mode.  I hope they hit at least a handful of these.

1 hour ago, psychose7en said:

Nude counselors

So I can walk in on them having sex and kill them both at the same time? Sure. But having them walk around nude? No. It'd be more like the movies that way.

11 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

So I can walk in on them having sex and kill them both at the same time? Sure. But having them walk around nude? No. It'd be more like the movies that way.

Im just picturing this now in quick match, 

"hey you hiding in this cabin?"

"ya"

"wanna work together? I'll find the car keys, you get the gas"

"Ok ya, that sounds good. But first.... Let's bone"

"ya ok"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ImALittleMonKeY said:

Im just picturing this now in quick match, 

"hey you hiding in this cabin?"

"ya"

"wanna work together? I'll find the car keys, you get the gas"

"Ok ya, that sounds good. But first.... Let's bone"

"ya ok"

If the like limit wasn't 10 I'd like this.

I do agree if they had the ability for Jason to use different weapons pre match, during match or both. This is a must.

Guys, I'm pretty sure that that's a tree saw, not a weed wacker. I mean, I'm willing to be corrected but... but those would be some pretty intense weeds.

Jason Saw.jpg

• Like 1

I'm hoping the game mechanics (and man power) can handle awesome ideas like this for the future. 

As much as I'm assuming new variations of maps will be added, I'm hoping things like rain and new weapons for Jason are things they can implement further down the road. 

Basically it would suck if all we can get for the rest of the games life are just slight variations of what we have now.