FoxArcane

PS4 quick matches not working after patch

I just downloaded the newest patch today . Everything else seems fine but I'm still having an issue with quick matches . Before the patch I could sit for 30 minutes waiting for a session before I gave up , now it searches for only a minute or so and automatically puts me in a session by myself where no one ever joins. I guess I'll be relying on private matches a bit longer 

Same here downloaded the patch everything seemed fine till I search and keep getting put in a lobby by myself and if im lucky 1 or 2 people will join.

the same thing is happening to me after the patch. 

im on PS4, Netherlands (west EU)

before the patch it took over an hour to get into an emptyu lobby so i guess that's an improvement.

my friends have no trouble so its not a region thing.

hope there can be a fix soon :)

I've been trying all day and am having this same issue. I hope they respond to us. I would hate for them to ignore this just because the patch worked for most people.

Having no other problems except this. Have yet to join a quick play match. Luckily the PS4 community makes up for it. 

Guys dont worry. I tweeted @ the developers and they asked me to put my info on here. They know about the problem and are trying to solve it. 

same here in the UK. a lot quicker with finding matches ( 1-2 mins usually) but puts you in empty or near empty lobbies that no one seems to join. the game has also started crashing. and the ping seems to struggle alot

Noticed this as well. Its crazy. Before the patch we complained it took forever to find a lobby. Now it's easy to find one but not a full one

Same happened to me and the two guys I play Friday with, but we sat there in the empty lobby for about 2 minutes and it began to fill up. 

I see this as an advantage because my buddy was the host and I didn't have to worry about whether or not I'd get my points after the round because he stays in no matter what. That was at 8:00 pm Central time. At 12:30 am Central time the server finally emptied, which was good because we were all getting offline anyways. So full games all night and 2 rank ups, I can't complain.