With the succes of the Ash vs Evil dead tv series on STARZ, could it be an idea to bring Ash into the game?

Since the "shift"-ability appear to be derived from the Evil Dead, it was the first thing on my mind.

This is friday the 13th, not evil dead and its not some sort of crossover. Ash has no besiness here.

• Thanks 1

He might be neat as a hero character. Spawn in with a double barreled shotgun with two shots and a robo-hand that never loses its grip on a weapon or item. As a consequence he has 7/10 in all stats.

3 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

He might be neat as a hero character. Spawn in with a double barreled shotgun with two shots and a robo-hand that never loses its grip on a weapon or item. As a consequence he has 7/10 in all stats.

or maybe poor on intelligence, no stealth, but higher than average in others...?

2 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Nah man, Ash invented gunpowder.

LOL, no he didn't. He got it from a chemistry book.

Ash invented his own prosthetic hand and chainsaw arm so I think he has good repair skill. Ok maybe he has lower composure because he has freaked out and almost gone crazy before. Perhaps half of the skills are 10/10 and the others are 1/10

• Like 1

Ok first people asking about michael myers and freddy to be in game now ash. Sorry but none of these characters will ever be added this is Friday the 13th only no crossover stuff will be happening as far as i know.

6 minutes ago, Davidt said:

Ok first people asking about michael myers and freddy to be in game now ash. Sorry but none of these characters will ever be added this is Friday the 13th only no crossover stuff will be happening as far as i know.

Geez, keep your shirt on, besides, Ash is way cooler than all the other folks you mentioned.:P

5 hours ago, Matanza said:

Geez, keep your shirt on, besides, Ash is way cooler than all the other folks you mentioned.:P

OK, even if they wanted to add cross-overs, they have nowhere NEAR the amount of money to pay royalties and such for such characters from other franchises, they will never add cross-overs unless they make a ton of money and they get a great deal with the owner of said cross-over character.

If you put licensing aside - The only (high profile) Villain character I can see them adding into the game as an alternate skin/move set would be Michael Myers because of the game mechanics, but even then they would have to add some new systems unless people don't care about the mother talking part and the way to kill Jason doesn't make sense if you're Michael Myers. 

Freddy would be too much work mostly because he kills in the dreams. That alone doesn't really work into this game. 

Again though.. It all down to licensing and man power which is not an easy feat without spending loads of money. 

which I will end with... Not going to happen. In this title at least. 

I personally would love this! not exactly sure how he would work. And also I'm pretty sure that Jason is actually supposed to be a deadite? Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know too much about this but I did read somewhere that Adam Marcus, who was the directer of Jason goes to Hell said that

"After having questions about how Jason goes from a boy to a grown man so quickly, and a seemingly immortal man at that, Marcus wanted to “create a mythology for Jason in this movie, because it had driven me nuts as a viewer.” Which brings us to the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis. It was meant to serve a purpose, and not just as an awesome Easter egg."

So a map with Ash Williams as the hero may be a thing. Or even add him in as an Easter Egg hero, like in the series Ash vs The Evil Dead, Season 2 I think? Ash gets summoned. So you could have to find the book somewhere on the map, and then summon him somehow?

On 6/6/2017 at 3:00 AM, Matanza said:

Freddy's better than Ash and no other characters outside of the F13/Jason films will be added to the game. A lot of the characters from the F13/Jason films won't even make it.

Get yourself a Playstation 2 emulator and a copy of the Fistful of Boomstick. You'll love it

i still wanna fuck xena sooooooooooo bad!.... back on topic, wasnt these gonna cross over anyway? whys everyone always wetting their blankets on this forum 8P

3 minutes ago, jistsomeguy said:

i still wanna fuck xena sooooooooooo bad!.... back on topic, wasnt these gonna cross over anyway? whys everyone always wetting their blankets on this forum 8P

I know GR8 but what's 8P?

Before I say anything else....is English not your first language?

Never gonna happen, besides, Evil Dead should be a game in it's own right. An asymetrical multiplayer survival horror game. ONE BY ONE WE WILL TAKE YOU!

Groovy... :)

8 hours ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Never gonna happen, besides, Evil Dead should be a game in it's own right. An asymetrical multiplayer survival horror game. ONE BY ONE WE WILL TAKE YOU!

Groovy... :)

You should post that in the 'What should be Gun Media's next project after Friday the 13th Game' thread in general discussion. I think its a good idea and I would buy it if done well. Who's kidding who..... I would buy it just because.
   Perhaps some kind of take on Army of Darkness in there too? 

I love evil dead, but Ash has no business being in this game. He has nothing to do with Friday the 13th, so. What would be the point.

• Thanks 1