I need help to deal with cars.
How exactly Jason deals with cars? He can stop cars from behind?
Touch a car is enough to stop it?
I am frustrated with a technique that is beginning to become popular among car drivers.
The counsellors are driving in reverse toward the exit ... When Jason appears, they stop and move forward toward the opposite exit. And repeating this until Jason losts.
I have not yet succeeded in stopping the cars in this kind of maneuver. I think It takes a combination of Shift and Morph.
But it's been difficult for me to use the morph exactly for the spot I want on the road. Several times Jason appears off the road and I miss valuable seconds.
How you have been dealing with this kind of situation? How Jason works against cars?
It seems like I'm playing really bad... lol

Once you hear the engine, watch the map to see their path, then morph a little ways ahead of it to allow yourself time to orient yourself and see where they are coming.  Try and shift before they see you and zoom into the front of their car.

If they see you and start reversing, shift behind them and smash them from the trunk.  

Just don't try to morph right on top of them, you'll lose the ability to intercept them as easily if you do.

• Like 2

Thanx, Dapper....
So... When Jason is in front or behind the car.... I need to press E (PC) / A (XBox) to stop the car (just like to to take the driver out - by the side of the car)... Or I need to attack (mouse 1 / Right trigger)? Or just stand in front the car is enough?

1 hour ago, bobmussini said:

Thanx, Dapper....
So... When Jason is in front or behind the car.... I need to press E (PC) / A (XBox) to stop the car (just like to to take the driver out - by the side of the car)... Or I need to attack (mouse 1 / Right trigger)? Or just stand in front the car is enough?

Just stand. I've made the mistake of trying to hit it with my weapon. Could of stopped it 3 times if I'd known.

• Like 1

If it's in front, just get in it's path like others have said. Experienced drivers will try to fake you one direction though, and then swerve the other way at the last second.

If you are really close, you can shift right into the front of the car and it will stop it. If they are going too fast in reverse though, or if you are too far this will not work.

When it gets into that back and forth, you have to be careful and let them commit before you use your shift or morph. If you miss and they have a clear opening, they will be gone before it recharges.

Also if you didn't know, you can push the interact button on the hood of a car that is started, but not moving to smash it as well. This is good if they get bogged down or stuck somewhere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dapper Dragon said:

Just let it hit you.  The game responds automatically.  Just channel you're inner armadillo.

Hahahahahahahahahaha... Thanx

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, SolidusPrime said:

If it's in front, just get in it's path like others have said. Experienced drivers will try to fake you one direction though, and then swerve the other way at the last second.

If you are really close, you can shift right into the front of the car and it will stop it. If they are going too fast in reverse though, or if you are too far this will not work.

When it gets into that back and forth, you have to be careful and let them commit before you use your shift or morph. If you miss and they have a clear opening, they will be gone before it recharges.

Also if you didn't know, you can push the interact button on the hood of a car that is started, but not moving to smash it as well. This is good if they get bogged down or stuck somewhere.

Thank you, Solidus