Sign in to follow this  
Teaway

People makes this game trash

Last game I was playing as counselor and jason was after me then I jump into some house and put trap in front of door in case of jason come in. Then someone jump into the house which I was and this player opened door and disarm my trap for jason and that wasn't enough for them this player attacked me with machete and injured my character so that I will not be able to escape jason. So you people who reading this right now what should I do for this game should I unistall this game for these people who making this game TRASH or game devs should put there some report system. Also PS4 servers are worse. I don't live in US or close there I live far away from US and when I wanted to play only single match I have to wait for 15 MINUTES!!! I feel regret to buy this game. I really.

Calm down my man. Yes hopefully they will add a feature to kick people who attack other counselors in the near future. Also the servers are being worked on as we speak. Just be a little more patient.

The same thing would apply to any game there are players who are trolls and players who are people. If someone is doing that to you then you can just kill that player or leave and join another match. The real problems with the game are with the mechanics of the game itself not the players.

2 hours ago, Terminator52 said:

The same thing would apply to any game there are players who are trolls and players who are people. If someone is doing that to you then you can just kill that player or leave and join another match. The real problems with the game are with the mechanics of the game itself not the players.

I can't join another game, It takes 15 minutes for joining a single game! 

2 minutes ago, Teaway said:

OK but thats a different game problem thats not a player problem

Just now, Terminator52 said:

OK but thats a different game problem thats not a player problem

I didn't say this is a player problem. I'm trying to say that there is a lot of problems there must be fixed and players makes it harder. They must know that there is bunch of people ruining this game.

OK I agree with that but realistically speaking there is nothing I can think of that they can really do to prevent people from being trolls they will always find another way to be a troll. You can kill the player that is trolling you other than that you have to leave the match but I also agree there are factors that make it easier to troll as well that shouldnt be in the game.

Troll players create a horrible game expeirence.  The lack of a report option is frustrating. How that was lacked from the game at launch is mind-boggling.  

I do agree a report system should be added, and when a player has accumulated 5+ reports within 2-3 days they should be looked into for a temporary ban from the game, somewhere around 48-72 hours. I had a match with Jason in a party with a friend, I accidentally entered the house this counselor was in and I picked up a bat, a pocket-knife and barred both doors. this guy opened the door and started T-bagging. I wasted 13 min of Jasons time hopping cabins and breaking two bats on him stunning him, and then stunning him two more times with a wrench. I only died because his buddy would keep telling him where I was and he eventually hit me with his machete until I was injured so Jason could get me. A ban system MUST be placed later on in the game, server fixes are priority RN though.

18 hours ago, Teaway said:

Only 15 minutes?! Takes me half hour! So i understand that you can't just leave the game. What you do is remember their username, and on the next game get armed up and go after them. :P

It is very frustrating coming across people like this. Luckily it's been rare for me, but with the wait time to get into a match seems broken right now it doesn't help. Waiting 15-30 minutes to get into a game where it has trolls/cheats then wait another 15-30 minutes to get into another match hoping that there are normal people trying to have a fun time. Lot of time wasted. Hopefully they add a system to take care of trolls and servers are up to speed. Personally I rather servers be fixed first mostly because I can at least kill a troll. Nothing more fun to be Jason and kill a troll.