I would love to see a dialogue wheel. I find the game most fun swapping the controller with my girlfriend. Most times i dont have a headset on. I feel like a dialogue wheel with options, like how battlefield has, would be an excellent way to participate when i dont have a headset, my dogs are being loud, their is a language barrier, or the people i am playing with are just off putting.

being able to have a character convey over walkie about which items i have, something i found, or jasons location could go a long way toward team play with those of us that can be shy in online voice chat.

noy yo mention how some guys are just not cool to female gamers. The button layout is currently a bit clunky but i feel a button could be freed up to allow a contextual dialogue prompt selection.

• Like 3

Yeah that would be nice but it would have to kind of work in proximity like the voice chat unless you have a walkie. An also yeah some people are just down right creepy when a girl is on the mic. I have the same problem when playing with my gf

Great idea. 100 % support.

I do not have a headset, so i can't comunicate with other players ingame. 

On 6/4/2017 at 3:30 PM, Menacemaddness said:

Yeah that would be nice but it would have to kind of work in proximity like the voice chat unless you have a walkie. An also yeah some people are just down right creepy when a girl is on the mic. I have the same problem when playing with my gf

Absolutely, it needs to work with the same proximity. My big deal is how upsetting it is when i have to hear people drop the n-bomb. If i could mute these players and still provide pertinent info through my character that would be great.

I agree, put it with a range like the usual voice chat and then let it work on the radio if the player has one. It would be useful for those without mic and/or help people work together if you can't understand them on the mic.

If it can be spammed like it can in other games. I'm not in favor of it. Cool down or none at all.

Alright Idea, but like the others said, it should would within talking distance, and Jason can hear it too, and how about like if your fear is high, it gets louder than normal because you are panicking and people who are scared normally don't have the quietest, smoothest voice.

I agree. Let me tell you how an experience  I had. I have a headset. I had the keys so I figured, I'll head towards the closest car. There were two of my teammates. They had the battery and the gas. I was telling them, "I have the keys, let's get outta here!" Neither of them had a headset. They went to find keys. I started flashing my flashlight at them. They didn't understand. I almost jumped in the car and left them. I chased them and threw the keys down. One of them picked them up and we all escaped.