Sign in to follow this  
Parkeralan19

Shouldnt be able to be in a party and be jason

I think its become more obvious that you should not be able to be in a party nd play as jason because ive seen several times of someone running around with jason leading him to other survivors,which defeats the entire purpose as playin counselors ive even seen people try to talk to jason nd offer to lead him to people for not killing them.

I don't think there is any way to restrict people from being in a party. If people want to be douchebags like that and cheat...so be it. This is why you find other cool people who want to play the game the right way.

On PC 3rd party programs are utilized and that is impossible to do. As far as consoles go, party chats are core components of the platform and they can not be tinkered with. Not really something that can happen.

22 hours ago, JPops said:

On PC 3rd party programs are utilized and that is impossible to do. As far as consoles go, party chats are core components of the platform and they can not be tinkered with. Not really something that can happen.

Ah - too bad - I was thinking the same thing for PS4 to force the party chat to prioritize game chat so they could still be in a party but not with private communication but I also didn't think it would be possible - having the dead guide the living has been a problem ever since there was mp gaming sadly - maybe matchmaking could take the players party chat into consideration tho - parties with chat set to prioritize party chat would only be matched with other parties using the same settings? And solo would only be matched with solo or parties set to prioritize game chat? It could be gamed by changing settings after getting a lobby but still.. I think it would encourage parties to prioritize game chat (which is well done with keeping the dead quiet)