Goodgodman

Greetings from Crystal Lake!

Hi everyone,

Diehard fan of the movies, and I'm loving the game so far. Bought the game on launch day, and I still haven't played as Jason yet?

I'm playing on PS4. Gamer tag is: brokenpoolhall. Hope to meet other fans on here as well.

????

Welcome to Packanack Lodge, never go anywhere alone and remember, you can always ask one of our friendly counselors for help... unless... they're a bloody mess because Jason has stuck a great big pitchfork in their face! :lol:

Thanks everyone! Elias, how's your kid doing these days? Keeping out of trouble? 

Welcome to the forums!

Sorry you've had such a bad run of luck with not being Jason. Get some Private Matches organised as host, then you can choose who Jason is if you like :)

• Like 1

Thanks Damon! I finally got to be Jason an hour ago, and I was lost hahaha. Killed three people though. Mommy wasn't pleased.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Goodgodman said:

Thanks everyone! Elias, how's your kid doing these days? Keeping out of trouble? 

I hear he's doing fine. Getting out into the big outdoors, meeting lots of new and exciting people... and then slaughtering them in ever more inventive and creative ways! He'll go far that boy, mark my words. ;-)

• Like 1