On the Crystal Lake Map I was at one point hiding in the yellow tent on the peninsula and tried to jump out, at which point I was able to start walking over the water.  After the bug started I was unable to walk on the "ground" and could not interact with anything and all ground pushed me further into the air.

Had the same issue occur for me. and a group that were playing together Basically tried to mass report me for cheating. If I knew this was going to happen I would not have done it, I love this game and it really wound me up that players blame you for something that seems to be a glitch on the map.

haha that happened to me when got grabbed by Jason and I had a pocket knife, he tried to do the kill in the window at the same time my pocket knife triggered so I was flying and It was impossible to get down, I was called cheater and Jason was very angry with me, he told me I was going to get banned lol

Same bug still happened to me on Packanack Small while playing Tiffany. I tried jumping out of a second story window and Jason grabbed me mid jump but I had a knife. Afterwards I walked outside of Packanack and I started to slowly levitate, I was so high in the air toward the end of the round that I could walk on the roof of Packanack.

I've had it happen when my lag spiked while climbing out of a ground level window on packanack. I grabbed a video of the whole thing.