So i had a few idea's for  weapons to be added, a bow and arrow. A stun item. Could be found around the camp mainly in the archery range, would work just as the flare gun and shotgun does. 

Another ranged item could be; Beer bottle's as a throwable, could momentarly blur vision if thrown at the chest and above.

A few other melee weapons; Hatchet, Tire iron, Wooden oar, Hammer, 

Stat's ill let you decide on that. Let me know what you think?

Fire Extinguisher. The model is already in the game, but it's just wall decor at the moment. Pretty much half the work is already done. They have the model, and I think the animation for carrying it would be the same as carrying the car battery and gas can. Here's what I think it should do:

Fire Extinguisher would temporarily stun Jason, about as long as firecrackers do, maybe less, but it's primary purpose is to create a smoke screen to hide counselors from Jason's normal vision and Sense ability. It could only be used once and then is dropped and the smoke screen envelopes a radius of about 10 feet. Whether or not Jason's Sense is active when he is hit directly with the blast, Sense is immediately shut off and reset to zero to recharge. If the blast does not hit Jason directly when the extinguisher is used then Jason can't detect anyone with Sense on the other side of the smoke screen until it clears. The player would need to have a keen eye themselves to see anyone.

an anchor and chain in the boat.like the one tommy jarvis uses in f13th part 6 jason lives.

Hey guys what do you think about adding a new variety of weapon , i looked the movie again but i think some new weapon not in the movie tho could be nice:

-Golf club +Stun

-Kitchen knife + damage

- i don't know how to say it in english , what about a fish gun , like shelly's one = like shotgun

-Hammer , i mean who don't have hammer 

I'm out of idea tell me your tho guys and what weapon you want to see , at least possible one :P 

40 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I just made a thread about it, didn't see yours. And you mean to say "Spear Gun" is Shelly's gun. I kind of want the spear gun to be Jason's thing.

I don't know weapons are more for counselor and it would be one shoot like the shootgun and , i thought about picking glasses , or thing on desk and throw them at Jason 

On 14/10/2017 at 9:19 PM, ♣Blond♣ said:

Hey guys what do you think about adding a new variety of weapon , i looked the movie again but i think some new weapon not in the movie tho could be nice:

-Golf club +Stun

-Kitchen knife + damage

- i don't know how to say it in english , what about a fish gun , like shelly's one = like shotgun

-Hammer , i mean who don't have hammer 

I'm out of idea tell me your tho guys and what weapon you want to see , at least possible one :P 

Think these would work well as environment kills. he could pick up objects and use those as handy weapons.

Force a rolled up newspaper down the throat

Biro in the eye

Smash head into radio.

TV on stuck head and turned on at the socket.

Fireplace poker up the arse

Glass shard in stomach

Jam head into the whiring car fan

Heres my idea on how unpopular weapons be be helpful and some new weapon ideas.

Current weapons

• Plank-Can be used to barricade a unlockable door making Jason have to destroy it rather than open it.
  • Branch-Used to disarm bear trap but alerts Jason (I've said this before and so have others)
  • Pan/Pot-Have a chance of deflecting a throwing knife from the front
  • Firepoker-Poke a campire or fireplace to make the fire crackle for a period of time making noise (Like a radio but goes away after a bit)

New weapons

• Beer bottle (With each hit it doesn't break does minimal damage but when the bottle breaks it does double damage to Jason)
  • Pool que (Not a durable weapon)
  • Guitar (Average weapon, not horrible)
  • Sledgehammer/Hammer (A great stunning weapon)
  • Tire Iron(Average weapon little better than the pipe)
  • Smoke bombs (The firework version) When tossed on the ground it creates a cloud of smoke and Jason can't sense you in/threw it. (Only one or two spawn)

The Tire Iron would be a little related to a fire pick, but I got some stat suggestions for it.

Tire Iron:

STN 2/4

DMG 1/4

DUR 4/4