IH8YH

Whats your guys history in gaming?!

Wow , you all should get Steam . Over half of the games everyone keeps saying they wish they had are like $5 - $10 on Steam . Consoles are cool and all , but PC is the master race and with almost every game being on PC now and having game pad / controller support .... and with all the Mods that players make for the games that are super sweet and completely free ... it just makes me sad . You all are missing out  .... I mean Fallout 4 already has 4000 mods for it . I still play Skyrim , because it has 45, 000 mods for it . Just look into it . Maybe you will like what you find .

I typically go with PC for any newer games but just for nostalgia's sake i play all my older games (N64 and older) on their original consoles. Though i do agree for games like Skyrim which is very mod friendly you cant really beat PC just for the sheer number of creative and emersive mods out there. (Gotta love the Dovah-Bear)

• Like 1

but PC is the master race

you just lost a LOT of +points with that phrase...

fuck PC elitists

I subscribe to the following franchises: 

1. Ace Combat

2. Ghost Recon

3. Metal Gear Solid

4. Fallout

5. Mass Effect

As you can see, I'm mainly into military and sci-fi titles. Since I started working at Gun, I've played just about every major franchise available on consoles and quite a few PC titles. Just wrapped up Fallout 4 (obviously), currently playing Mad Max and have Assassin's Creed: Syndicate on deck. Also need to play The Witcher 3. Have been playing various horror games here and there, everything from System Shock 2 to The Disappearing of Ethan Carter. Played Fatal Frame games, Five Nights at Freddy's (the original only) and recently dabbled in Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Outlast and Alien: Isolation (which was super gorgeous looking). 

Out of all horror games, Eternal Darkness remains my favorite, with the original Resident Evil being close behind (remake for Gamecube included). 

For the games that specifically stand out for me: Fallout 3, Ace Combat 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter and Mass Effect 2 are games I can basically play at any time and not get bored. Anything from those franchises are usually good to go with me. Definitely also big into Bungie's Halo, Ico, The Last of Us, Half-Life 2, Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed: 2 and Brotherhood, BioShock and BioShock: Infinite and last but not least, the Killzone franchise. 

My current time waster multiplayer title is World of Warships. If you get to know me, you'll find out why that is. 

you just lost a LOT of +points with that phrase...

fuck PC elitists

Lol ... salty .... just kidding , I only spout the jargon jokingly . I completely understand if some one has a ps 2 that still works and they play the games they have for it . Hell , I do .

I am just waving Steam's flag a bit for people who do know about it or are on the fence about it and for those who have been saying things like " I wish I could find a copy of Manhunt http://store.steampowered.com/app/12130/... which go on sale a lot , I think I picked it up for $2.99 ... so more then spreading my PC Elite campaign sticker covered wings , it more a heads up honest attempt to help .