IH8YH

Whats your guys history in gaming?!

Seeing as this is forum for gamers who share enough passion for it to support a project basically on the idea alone.....
when did you guys start gaming, what did you play, machines or consoles you had... etc... spill the beans :D

I for example started out in the mid 80s, with a VC20, then soon after we got a C64, then the mighty AMIGA 500, then a 1200, then a 1200 tower mod, then I switched to PC (a 133Mhz cpu) and the first game i played on that was Half Life 1. During my Amiga times i played a lot of PC games at a friends place though too. I stuck with PCs until my (then brand new and very expensive) QuadCore blew up... I switched to PS3 then (we had a PS1 for about a year too but we sold it again cause we only played on PC, still i loved games like Tekken3 and Bushido Blade, GTA1 etc.) and now I am only on PS4 and totally loving it.

I played countless games in all genres, from the stone age games like PONG, to the first 3D first person game ever called CHOLO (google it.... its DAMN old), C64 classics like Airborne Ranger, Bubble Bobble, Giana Sisters (fyeah and F Mario! :D) all the classic Team17 and Bitmap Brothers games on AMIGA, all the LucasArts games like Maniac Mansion, Monkey Island, Zak McCracken and the Alien Mindbenders (those mars brooms....) Cannonfodder, Lemmings (when it was a brand new thing), basically played ALL first person shooters that were on Amiga and PC, no matter if Wolfenstein, Doom, Alien Breed 3D 1 and 2 on the Amiga, Blood, Hexen, etc etc. 

to my favorite games of all times i would count WINGS, It Came From The Desert (both from legendary developer CinemaWare), The Last of Us, Mirrors Edge, the Fallout Series (no brainer... its brilliant), the classic Impossible Mission, Meltdown, the original Prince of Persia, Another World and Flashback, Sensible Soccer, the two Elvira Games, Project Firestart, Dead Island, the Eye of the Beholder series, Elite 2 and many many more... in those 30 years there have been way too much games that kept me occupied for WAY too long haha. 

• Like 2

I started gaming in the late 80's with the NES Action Replay Set (with SMB & Duck Hunt) followed shortly by the Commadore 64 (I remember playing Mission Impossible, Ghostbusters, & Predator on it) though between the 2 systems I primarily played the NES due to the large number of classic titles like SMB, SMB 3, LoZ, Chip n Dale's Rescue Rangers, & Mega Man 2 to name a few. Since then I have owned 13 different systems (GameBoy, Sega Genesis, Game Gear, 32X, Playstation, Playstation 2, N64, GameCube, Xbox 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii U, & Xbox One) with my favorite one of the bunch (currently) being the Playstation 2 as it was the first system with Backwards Compatibility, it was my first DVD player, and it had an excellent library of games such as Onimusha Warlords, MGS 3: Snake Eater, Silent Hill 2, Tekken 5, SSX 3, and more.

When it comes to my favorite genres I typically like Fighting games (for the longest time I was a fan of the Mortal Kombat Series before moving on to Tekken & Street Fighter), First Person Shooters (my first FPS was of course DOOM), Platformers (both 2D & 3D, also in recent years I've begun to like the more challenging ones like Super Meat Boy), Survival Horror, 2D Beat em ups, and some sports titles (mainly Football & Baseball) such as NFL 2K5 and MLB 2K5. As far as genres I hate or don't like go it's primarily limited to turn based Role Playing games (I find that kind of "combat" system to be archaic and boring), point & click adventure games (another genre with gameplay mechanics I find boring), and some puzzle games.

Some of my all time favorite games include Castlevania SotN, Streets of Rage 2, Silent Hill 2, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, SSX 3, Mortal Kombat (2011), Half Life 2, X-Men 2: The Clone Wars, Mega Man 3, and Bayonetta 2 to name a few.

• Like 1

My first console was a PS1. Some of my first and favorite games (to this day) are Spyro the Dragon (the trilogy on PS1), Medievil and its sequel, and the two Spider-Man games on PS1. Before that I played a couple games on PC, such as StarWars: Dark Forces and StarWars: Tie Fighter vs. X-Wing, along with Secret of Monkey Island and The DIG. So lots of LucasArts and classic Sony titles. I also played a lot of Gameboy Color with games like Super Mario Bros. Deluxe.

I could probably talk hours on end about my gaming history but I'll just list some of my favorite games of all time.

Spyro the Dragon (1,2,3), Medievil (1,2), Kingdom Hearts 2, Mass Effect (1,2,3), Red Dead Redemption, Dark Souls series (including Demon Souls and Bloodborne), Batman Arkham series, the Halo series and the Metal Gear Solid series. Those are just the tip of the iceberg though...

• Like 1

I'm probably too young to have played all of the classics. But my first console was the N64, playing Super Smash Bros.

I've gone through plenty of games in my life. I've also started multiple projects as far as game design goes, however those were more for learning experiences mind you so I'm not gonna dare release any of those.

without going too much into my past, my favorite games, or series rather-

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Fallout

Battlefield

Super Smash Bros

Blazblue

Contagion

Infamous

And those are the ones off the top of my head. So you can kind of get a rough idea what my personal classics are. Although I never really liked Legend of Zelda. But meh, what can you do? :P

• Like 1

Gods... my history of gaming. I guess i might as well list them. Was born in the early 80s so yea this will be quite a bit to remember so I will just list the ones I remember.

Hand me down Atari 2600 - all i remember about this one was E.T. (hey i was young and gullible)

NES - so many great games and memories. SMB 1-3, Castlevania, Black Bass, Duck Tales, Chip and Dale, Metroid, Tetris, Bubble Bobble, Mega Man 1-6, Super C, Punch-Out, Goonies 2, Friday the 13th, Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Paper Boy, Duck Hunt.

Old PC - Oregon Trail, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego

Genesis - another with so many games, this was my go-to system (i was a Sega Fanboy). -  Sonic 1-3, Aladdin, Ghostbusters, Streets of Rage 1-3, Golden Axe, NBA Jam, Road Rash 1-3, Toejam and Earl, Mortal Kombat 1-3, Kid Chameleon, Earthworm Jim.

Sega CD - Sonic CD, Mortal Kombat CD, Sewer Shark, Night Trap

SNES - the console that killed the Sega Fanboy. - Super Castlevania, Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Metroid, Demon's Crest, Zombies ate my Neighbors, Turtles in Time, Super Star Wars Trilogy, Sunset Riders, Mega Man X series, Donkey Kong Country 1-3, Final Fight series, Killer Instinct.

Sega Saturn - Road Rash, Marvel Superheroes

PlayStation - Ridge Racer, Road Rash, Resident Evil 1-3, Parasite Eve, Battle Arena Toshinden 1-3, Wipeout, D, Street Fighter Alpha series, Tenchu series, Silent Hill, Castlevania Symphony of the Night.

N64 - Mario Kart 64, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Legend of Zelda MM, Star Fox 64, Golden Eye, Mario 64

Dreamcast - Resident Evil Code Veronica, Crazy Taxy

XBOX - Halo, Halo 2

360 - Halo 3, Halo Reach, Kameo, Red Dead Redemption

PC Games from 90s to present - X-Wing & Tie-Fighter, Diablo 1&2, Night Trap, American McGee's Alice, KOTOR, South Park Stick of Truth.

There are surely more but those are just the ones off the top of my head. I gotta say that I was lucky that I was born when I was so I was able to hit each console at right around the same age as most of the games for each console was catered towards. The NES games were perfect for me as a young kid, the genesis was perfect for a kid hitting puberty etc. Now as I am older I tend to be more selective of the games I buy or want to play. That's why Friday the 13th is a game I am excited about, since I am in my 30s I am now getting nostalgic over stuff from my childhood and Friday the 13th is one of those movie series that I remember watching when I was young and at 8 sitting in the dark when I was supposed to be asleep playing Friday the 13th on my NES with the volume turned down so my mother couldn't hear it from the other room.

C64, Nes, SNES, Nintendo 64, PSone, PS2, Xbox 360 and finally Xbox One. 30+ years of gaming. lol

Ive owned and played both the C64 and NES versions of Friday the 13th. I cant wait to play it on the one. ????

Started gaming in the 90's, I was born in 92, my first console was a birthday present from my parents and that was a Nintendo 64 which came bundle with 007 Goldeneye and they also bought me Zelda: OoT. I owned, and still own, quite a few games for my N64 and often bring it out of storage to play. Other games include Mario Kart 64, South Park, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Snap, etc.

Console wise I've owned/still own: Nintendo 64, PlayStation 1, PSOne, PlayStation 2, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U, Xbox 360 and a PlayStation 4.

Handhelds I've owned/still own: Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Advanced SP, PSP 1000 and a PS Vita.

Now I've mainly moved on to PC gaming as I can multi-task; do my work and game at the same desk haha.

...StarWars: Dark Forces ... Secret of Monkey Island ... Red Dead Redemption

Dark Forces was so damn good!

...Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Infamous...

...I never really liked Legend of Zelda. But meh, what can you do? :P

never liked Zelda either.... same with Final Fantasy, MGS and a lot of other big asian console franchises... just wasnt for me kind of.

...Paper Boy ... Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego ... Streets of Rage 1-3, Golden Axe ... Road Rash 1-3 ... Mortal Kombat 1-3 ... Red Dead Redemption ... Diablo 1&2 ... 

Now as I am older I tend to be more selective of the games I buy or want to play. That's why Friday the 13th is a game I am excited about, since I am in my 30s I am now getting nostalgic over stuff from my childhood and Friday the 13th is one of those...

I learned english with games like Carmen Sandiego (and Zork and other text adventures), Road Rash was maaad fun and i played it on Amiga i think.

Also absolutely true about the Nostalgia feeling. I dont play too much different games these days too and FridayThe13th was my first ever (and could possibly my only) Kickstarter activity ever. so that says A LOT about this project I think :)

Gameboy

yeah the GameBoy has a special place in everyones mind i think. I still remember how my mom drove with us to the local electronics store on day so we could get new games. I got the first Kirby game for my Gameboy and I remember that i beat the game first try on the ride home and by the time we got back to our house I wanted to go back and get another one haha

• Like 1

Some real old-schoolers here, good to see!

I started off on a Sinclair Spectrum 128k in 1986. Two free games included - Daley Thompson's Supertest (broke my first joystick on that one) and The Neverending Story text adventure. The first game I actually bought was called Roboto, by Bug Byte Software, for the princely sum of £1.99.

After the Spectrum, my next machine was a Mega Drive and then from there it went Saturn, Playstation, Dreamcast, Playsation 2, Xbox 360 and now Xbox One, with hopefully Playstation 4 a future option. Never got into the Nintendo side of things, nothing against them, just limited for what I could afford and there was always something else on other systems I wanted more. I always played the local arcade a fair amount when I was a kid before it sadly closed, so played things like Double Dragon, New Zealand Story, Final Fight, Golden Axe and that kind of era of games.

I have a bad memory about lots of things but videogaming is pretty sharp. Forget my sister's birthday, remember the theme music to 1990 Earthshaker's title screen, that kind of useful knowledge!

Skyrim ... the game that steals my life ... Seriously though , on PC with the nexus , Skyrim has to be one of the most incredible games ever . Love the other Bethesda games Fallout / Dishonored ect as well as Bioware titles and it is cool to see Vampire - Bloodlines thrown into your lists , older but still a sweet game . Don't Starve Together has a few dozen of my hours as well as the Batman Arkham series , city being my favorite of the series. Dragon Age Origins , though older as well is in my top 10 at least , the party banter and your companions are perfect . Before I got into to PC gaming I had a Playstation , PS2 and PS3 . Use to sit around with my friends and play NHL Hockey . Our " custom made team " , well Voorhees # 13 was our Goalie . 

Atari 2600...River Raid was my favorite

NES...still have dreams about shooting the damn dog from Duck Hunt

SNES...P.T.O 1 & 2, Uncharted Waters New Horizons(big Koei fan even today)

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4   Love the Gran Turismo games, but have been let down by the last 2.  Enjoy the Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, and Dynasty Warriors series. One of my favorite games of all time was Heavy Rain.

Xbox...Fallout 3, KOTOR 1&2, Jade Empire

Just purchased an Xbox1.  Needed a racing game, figured Gran Turismo is probably still 2 years away. Tried Project Cars which is a good game but I like more regular street cars.  So I bought the X1 for Forza 6 which I am really enjoying.  The bundle came with Tomb Raider which I was excited for but between Fallout 4 and Forza 6, I still haven't tried it.

Side note...Anyone play Elite Dangerous on the Xbox?  That game peaked my interest on PC but my laptop would crash and burn.  I was happy to see it on Xbox, just curious how it plays.

I am lucky I can remember what I ate for breakfast this morning.......what was it? Anyways I can't detail my gaming career in depth but I have played a variety of games and have always loved video games. So much so when I was younger I also had to find a way to get the new system. Now I go broke buying all 3 when they release the next gen consoles lol

I've had

NES, SNES, Turbo Graphics, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, Nintendo Game cube, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U, PS1-4, Xbox from original to Xbox One.

I think I have got them all but like I said my memory sucks at times lol

My all time favorite games are The Legend of Zelda and Super Mario Bros since I grew up with those on NES and they still go strong today. And that right there is amazing to me.

Atari 2600...River Raid was my favorite

NES...still have dreams about shooting the damn dog from Duck Hunt

SNES...P.T.O 1 & 2, Uncharted Waters New Horizons(big Koei fan even today)

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4   Love the Gran Turismo games, but have been let down by the last 2.  Enjoy the Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, and Dynasty Warriors series. One of my favorite games of all time was Heavy Rain.

Xbox...Fallout 3, KOTOR 1&2, Jade Empire

Just purchased an Xbox1.  Needed a racing game, figured Gran Turismo is probably still 2 years away. Tried Project Cars which is a good game but I like more regular street cars.  So I bought the X1 for Forza 6 which I am really enjoying.  The bundle came with Tomb Raider which I was excited for but between Fallout 4 and Forza 6, I still haven't tried it.

Side note...Anyone play Elite Dangerous on the Xbox?  That game peaked my interest on PC but my laptop would crash and burn.  I was happy to see it on Xbox, just curious how it plays.

River Raid for the win ! That was my favorite as well , trying to get to the next fueling station , what memories . I had to play my best friends NES growing up , but he was a cool friend and he let me rent the NES Friday the 13th and I would stay up all night , even after he went to bed and play that game .

I did get him back though , we were room mates right out of high school and he dislocated his leg snow boarding off a ski jump for his own " extreme " snow boarding event . So , since he was house bound with the injury , the very next day I bought a Super NES and a Sega Genesis and signed us up for the Sega channel on cable . Still best friends to this day . Gaming will do that . :D

Oh, where to start where to start. 

I was an 80's baby, and the first system that was ever "mine" was an SNES, but I started on an original Nintendo. My grandfather and I had been in a really bad car accident when I was about 3, so my uncle decided to get him the NES to work on hand-eye coordination (my grandfather was paralyzed from the waist down, I shattered my leg and it led to my eventual interest in Physical Therapy.)My uncle clearly didn't look into much as he bought him both Ghouls and Ghosts and the original Mega Man games.

The smaller, non-chain video rental store meant I rented ALL the things back then, including F13 on NES, and enjoyed a wide range of games. I'd be here forever if I listed even a portion of them.

Pretty much went NES-SNES-N64-PS1-PS2-Gamecube-PS3-PS4 for me with PC mixed in from PS2 time onward and most of the handhelds. One of the benefits of working from 14-now is always having a little extra cash, PC will be getting amp'd up next to prep for a certain slasher game beta.

Quick favorites list - Eternal Darkness on Gamecube, Shadow Hearts series on PS2, RF Online on PC (If anyone on here knows me from those days, I'm not sorry and you probably deserved to get trampled by my crew and I), Fallout Series, Final Fantasy series with some exceptions, Castlevania series, Devil May Cry series (Yes, even the reboot although I'm biased as all hell with my friends working on the soundtrack), and many more that I can't think of off the top of my head.

I was born in 84 so I wasn't around for the Atari days. I got my NES when I was five and I remember many a weekend going to the local video store to rent a new game. Funny enough, I remember being afraid to rent the Friday the 13th game cause I thought it would be scary and I might not be able to handle it. Funny how a few years later I would end up watching the entire catalog of movies with my dad during Halloween week. Anyways, I got a Genesis and N64 through eventual Christmas gifts and explored all of their catalogs top to bottom. When I started working, I spent my first full check on a new PS2 and Tekken Tag Tournament, Final Fantasy 7, 8 and Tactics and proceeded to play through the entire PSone library I had missed out on up to that point as well as all the new PS2 releases. Ended up getting an Xbox and Game Cube for cheap when I got a holiday job at Game Stop and played through all the major releases for them as well. Later on, I became a store manager at Game Crazy, the small video game chain ran by Hollywood Video, and worked there for about 6 years. During my time there, I've ended up playing through or owning pretty much every game you could ever want other than maybe Stadium Games on NES. Now I'm in IT at the Starbucks HQ and have a little more on my plate so game time is a little harder to come by, but I still make due with what time I have. I'm about 40 hours through Fallout 4 now and just hit level 15 on Star Wars Battlefront. Both of those should be keep plenty busy till Uncharted 4 comes out next Spring. 

Well the story goes that I was conceived on the top of an atari 2600 but I believe that is just hearsay. In reality my Gaming history starts with the NES when I was but a lad.

1. Super Mario bros

2. Track and Field (with the crazy pad)

3. Castlevania

4. Monster Party (this game freaked me out when I was a kid

Then came my Sega years. Abandoning the Nintendo for a long time I started to play the Sega, the ill fated Saturn, and the Dreamcast (which didn't last long). Then I realized that I played way more rpgs then action games so I took my stocks to the Playstation.

1. Shining of the holy ark

2. Lunar Silver Star Story

3. Wild Arms 1 and 2

4. Final Fantasy 9 (I played the others but since I had two other brothers, we had an agreement that we were only allowed to choose one Final Fantasy as "our own".)

I became a bit of a PC gamer as I got into college and got into a world of time consumption known as the MMORPG craze. I've played too many to count and I wish not to count them out as my previous ones. Safe to say that I logged in way too much of my life to those games.

Now my life is a bit more dedicated to FPS games, just for the sake of time. I dabble in some MMOs but I tend to back out once "raid schedule" becomes a thing.   

PC Games from 90s to present - X-Wing & Tie-Fighter, Diablo 1&2, Night Trap, American McGee's Alice, KOTOR, South Park Stick of Truth.

Great to see another Alice player in here, hope you did not back the otherlands project and if you did, hope that you enjoyed it.... I didnt lol.

For me my gaming history began with the Sega Megadrive 2, had all of the Sonic games on it.

Then the Nintendo 64, which included titles like: Mario Kart, Super Mario, Cruisn USA and others that I cannot remember.

Then the Playstation, which included titles like: Tomb Raider 1-5, Spyro 2, Need For Speed (the original) and others again I cannot remember.

Then had a Xbox, which consisted of all Dead or Alive games, Buffy and others.

Then a Gamecube, with nothing memorable on it.

Then Xbox 360, again with all Dead or Alive games and Black Ops in which I played the Call of the Dead map online untill kids started to play it.

Then the Playstation 3 with the Tomb Raiders and Uncharteds and others

Now have a Xbox One and Playstation 4, played Last of Us, which was fantastic and played a bit of Mad Max, which was delightfully entertaining.

I'm not a big gamer, but have always had at least one console at a time with a few games on it.

Great to see another Alice player in here, hope you did not back the otherlands project and if you did, hope that you enjoyed it.... I didnt lol.

Honestly till now I didn't know anything about Otherlands. Basically all my knowledge of the series is limited to the two games though I did see your post about the whole fiasco with that project and I am glad I didn't have any involvement with it.

Honestly till now I didn't know anything about Otherlands. Basically all my knowledge of the series is limited to the two games though I did see your post about the whole fiasco with that project and I am glad I didn't have any involvement with it.

Yeah you didn't miss much there, the videos are on you-tube if you get a spare 15 minutes to watch them.

It Came From The Desert (both from legendary developer CinemaWare)

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that Cinemaware is in the processes of releasing the genesis version:

http://desert.cinemaware.com/

You can sign up to be notified when pre orders are open!

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that Cinemaware is in the processes of releasing the genesis version:

http://desert.cinemaware.com/

You can sign up to be notified when pre orders are open!

that doesnt look at all like the game i used to play

I used to be a decent gamer, I was big on the SNES and N64 which were my jams but I have been so out of the loop lately, honestly I don't even PC game that much, the only game I've completed was the South Park Stick of Truth one (It helped that thanks to the censorship, so many levels were cut!). I'm now trying to slowly catch up and get used to the controller again so I can play this game. So there's an advantage against me, I still don't know how to make things move!

I started gaming in the very late 80s with a Commodore port of BurgerTime and Bubble Bobble.

Progressed from there on to the NES but missed out on many of the classics like Metroid, Mega Man and Zelda, I just went full on Super Mario 3 which tided me over for a while.

After that I split my tastes between the Snes and Mega Drive (Genesis) but personally favoured the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise which led me to purchase a Mega CD just to get Sonic CD.

Made the HUGE mistake of selling off all of the above for a Playstation, on to PS2, then the Xbox 360 and finally PS4... Now I'm finding myself re-buying all the old Mega Drive games for nostalgic value... C'est la vie.

I'm naming off a few games here, but there's always so many more games, we would all be here forever naming them off, especially if we count relative's/friend's systems and the old arcades.

The System: Hitachi - The one where it ran on a 5 1/4in Floppy and had two colours: green and black (or gold and black, if you're into GitS 2.0)

The Games: I only remember playing a 2P tank maze game against my father on that.

The System: Commodore Amiga 500

The Games: Lemmings/Tribes, Dragon's Lair ports (support the movie on IndieGogo :P), Back to the Future 2, Monty Python, Xenon, Batman, Robocop II, Cogan's Run, Dungeons and Dragons Boxset, Chase H.Q., Venus Fly Trap, Ghostbusters II, TMNT, Spaceballer (I Just Can't Get Enough), Ubisoft's Zombi and Spherical. etc.

The System: IBM - 50MHz 

The Games: Willy Beamish, Castle of Dr. Brain, Battle Chess, X-Wing (that's got it's own story), Another World, Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Bio-Menace, Commander Keen, Prince of Persia, Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure and Monster Bash. I managed to still play Duke Nukem 3D and Blood on it 4 years later, despite the requirements being 75MHz.

The System: Sega Megadrive 2 

The Games: Sonic 1-3+K, Pugsy, Alex Kidd and the Enchanted Castle, Lion King, Super HangOn, Columns, Outrun 2019 and Street Fighter II: Champion Edition.

1997 - 2001

The systems: PC, Playstation, Dreamcast, and Playstation 2. 

The Games: Braindead 13, Unreal 1-3, Thief 1-2, Quake 1-3, American McGee's Alice, Counter-Strike, Crash Bandicoot, FF7, FF8, Street Fighter EX+alpha, Resident Evil 2, THQ WWF games, DoA2, Shenmue 2, Phantasy Star Online, SA1 and SA2, Power Stone, MvC2, GTA, GTA: 3 - Liberty City/Vice City/San Andreas, Dragon Ball Z Budokai series, Blood: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (INB4 you just re-installed it)

2006 - 2014

The systems: PC, Playstation 3 

The Games: Perfect World, Neverwinter, Ghostbusters, Ultra/Street Fighter IV, GTA V, Duke Nukem Forever, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Marvel Alliance 2, Alice: Madness Returns, Bioshock 2/Infinite

2014 - Now

The systems: PC, Playstation 4 

The Games: GTA Vx2, Alien: Isolation, Fallout 4, Mad Max, Until Dawn, Thief, WWE2K15.

• Like 1

Wow , you all should get Steam . Over half of the games everyone keeps saying they wish they had are like $5 - $10 on Steam . Consoles are cool and all , but PC is the master race and with almost every game being on PC now and having game pad / controller support .... and with all the Mods that players make for the games that are super sweet and completely free ... it just makes me sad . You all are missing out  .... I mean Fallout 4 already has 4000 mods for it . I still play Skyrim , because it has 45, 000 mods for it . Just look into it . Maybe you will like what you find .