For PS4... don't know about other platforms.

Change your parental controls... go into parental controls... Games: change to allow...

Problem solved... it should let you right in.

6 minutes ago, MindPower said:

Change your parental controls... go into parental controls... Games: change to allow...

Problem solved... it should let you right in.

What the heck...that actually worked for my main profile.

• Like 1

Didn't work for me. However, I removed some old profiles that mightve had restrictions. Also removed my friends profile whom I was home sharing with.

BOOM! 

worked. Xbox one, btw

I might try some weird and out there ways to get the game working, seems the most odd things can get it to work. :D

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

No luck here either.

I got in. Did this, restarted my PS4 and it didn't work. Tried a few more times- finally got in. No idea if it was related.

Just now, bewareofbears said:

I got in. Did this, restarted my PS4 and it didn't work. Tried a few more times- finally got in. No idea if it was related.

God damn it, why is it not working for me :( Happy for you mate, I guess I will keep trying then.

15 minutes ago, Daveo said:

God damn it, why is it not working for me :( Happy for you mate, I guess I will keep trying then.

I'm unsure if it's related or not. I hope you get in soon. I had given up. Took 51 hours to get into a game after I first downloaded. That's messed up.

I have the 'Saving Profile Data' glitch going now.

14 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm unsure if it's related or not. I hope you get in soon. I had given up. Took 51 hours to get into a game after I first downloaded. That's messed up.

I have the 'Saving Profile Data' glitch going now.

Honestly don't think its related but you never know, 51 hours is a bloody long time indeed. I managed to get in on the first night for about 13 games but now it is coming up for 48 hours since I have played.

18698269_1962956450396415_52750869329577

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Honestly don't think its related but you never know, 51 hours is a bloody long time indeed. I managed to get in on the first night for about 13 games but now it is coming up for 48 hours since I have played.

18698269_1962956450396415_52750869329577

I know your pain.

Maybe all the trolls going around currently should all leave so the others can actually join sessions ;)

Seriously though, I know what you mean. It takes awfully long to join games. Yesterday I was able to play like 5 games over a time period of 24 hours.