Sign in to follow this  
Plox

Less empty drawers - make flashlights a findable item?

A lot of people have agreed with me that the plethora of empty drawers is frustrating. Maybe they could add another item, or make the flashlights a findable item rather than something you start out with. That way at least it seems like there is more out there.

How about No Jason cuts the power to the cabins and you can't see at all

What about adding a Candy bar bottle of water to add a full bar of stamina 

• Like 1

I like both ideas. And who's to say that starting with a flashlight can't be one of your perks. 

The candy bar would be awesome or maybe an energy drink.

Don't like the flashlight idea, it makes sense they'd all have flashlights being out camping in the woods etc.

The candy bar / water idea however I really do like! Maybe not full bar of stamina but a quarter or so mixed with perks would be beneficial.

7 minutes ago, Lv1 Magikarp said:

Don't like the flashlight idea, it makes sense they'd all have flashlights being out camping in the woods etc.

The candy bar / water idea however I really do like! Maybe not full bar of stamina but a quarter or so mixed with perks would be beneficial.

Seconded.

I like the food or water replenishing stamina or health idea. Cold also be an adrenaline shot or pill, something to *boost* stamina, or make it deplete slower?

I think we need more of the keys etc so hard to find and most times i am finding empty draws. Weapons on the other hand are everywhere

I don't really think there are supposed to be more things in drawers....part of the challenge is /finding/ something.

I agree to the empty drawers problem, but I vehemently disagree about the flashlights.  Bad enough they took full maps away from us.

7 minutes ago, FelixFarside said:

I agree to the empty drawers problem, but I vehemently disagree about the flashlights.  Bad enough they took full maps away from us.

That's why I'm glad the 1st perk I roll for was ? 

52 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

That's why I'm glad the 1st perk I roll for was ? 

You too?  I got that first perk, as well.  It's never leaving my counselors.

12 minutes ago, FelixFarside said:

You too?  I got that first perk, as well.  It's never leaving my counselors.

Yup it's here to stay

6 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Yup it's here to stay

PS I notice you also lost your userpic when the forums switched over.  My condolences, man.

I must be the only one that doesn't carry around a flashlight with them everywhere they go while sitting around a campfire.

I see flaws with this idea yet I also see pros with this idea. I'm kind of in the middle, in my opinion, I would say no due to reason that have already been mentioned above.

5 hours ago, FelixFarside said:

I actually really like not having the maps. Makes it a bit more challenging. 

2 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I never use my flashlight, and I can see everything even without turning my gamma up.

It's not a matter of seeing things.  It's a matter of keeping your fear level down.