So I have read that some people have got in using guest accounts, etc. I've tried this on PS4 but because I claimed the code with my account, all other accounts seem to be locked out. So I can't use that to get in. I've restarted my system and have done a shutdown as well and still no dice. Any ideas? Has anyone got past this issue any other way?

Is your main account with the game activated as your primary PS4? If you activate it as your main one, any other users can use the game, but any profile will still need ps plus unless the primary has it already.

I believe I have it activated as primary on the system. Gotta figure out how to find out. When I log in AS guest and another user the game shows a padlock image on the game tile.

To find out got to settings, playstation network/account management/activate as your primary ps4. You will be able to tell if is activated, as it will be greyed out.

Thank you, I set my primary officially as the primary. But now as I log in as a guest it will not let me use the primary PSN on the guest account...so I'm again at a loss unless using my PSN on the guest account works. Not sure why it would but I'm gonna try it.

Raz after you activate your PS4 as the primary, also choose "restore licenses" and then restart...that worked for me on PS4. Of course, im waiting forever to get in :P

I've tried that and it didn't work. Also trying different accounts and it doesn't seem to be working