Pamela Voorhees

Database Login Failure is apparently account related, not server related.

Accounts are tied to servers. This is a server issue that is causing the problem. 

-Ben

Servers over loaded enough said. Due to be fixed over next couple days by my estimate 

5 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

Accounts are tied to servers. This is a server issue that is causing the problem. 

-Ben

Then shut the servers down and fix them. I dnt think it's fair for other people to be able to play and gain levels. while we aren't able to play. Especially if we preordered and they didnt.

• Like 1

All progression are stored on back-end servers once everything is up and running you should return to normal. Yes it's Memorial Day weekend but people are still working on the issue around the clock. It's a small team thus why it appears to be taking so long. 

Sad but true... tried logging in on my other account... let me right in... (This is so F'ed up... really feeling like I want my money back)

28 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

-Ben

So "WHEN" will this be fixed..?

So I can get on (Steam) now, but I end up getting booted due to connection issues just a minute or two into a match (about 5x in a row now).  The ping for everyone is CRAZY high, so I doubt it's just me.  I really hope it's resolved tomorrow, I'm giving up on playing again for the night.

I'm not sure if this topic relates to my problem. But I am getting the same exact error "Database Login Failure" on my copy I purchased on the PS4.. I haven't been able to play one game yet. This will be my first multiplayer game I've ever played and so I'm not sure what exactly I do to fix this or if it can be fixed. Thank you to anyone who reads this. 

1 hour ago, aaronreason1987 said:

I'm not sure if this topic relates to my problem. But I am getting the same exact error "Database Login Failure" on my copy I purchased on the PS4.. I haven't been able to play one game yet. This will be my first multiplayer game I've ever played and so I'm not sure what exactly I do to fix this or if it can be fixed. Thank you to anyone who reads this. 

You can't fix it. It's a developer problem with their servers. Just got to wait it out unfortunately. 

I played most of tonight with the family copy guest workaround. I finally did get back into my main account. So fixed here for the moment any way. Gonna play for a while and see if any wonkiness ensues, lol.