Sign in to follow this  
TWarner

PS4 Gameplay !

I can't even see it in the PlayStation store, I was sent my keys yesterday night, this is why I bought a physical copy, I thought i would have that at launch instead of a code.

Just now, NytmereZ said:

I can't even see it in the PlayStation store, I was sent my keys yesterday night, this is why I bought a physical copy, I thought i would have that at launch instead of a code.

If you have your keys just go to the PlayStation Store and enter them under redeem codes. from what I've seen there are some ps4 users that have been successful. Are you in the US ?

1 minute ago, NytmereZ said:

If you have a code- go into the Playstation store, scroll down the left side to "Redeem Codes". Input your code and then you can begin downloading.

Yes I am in the US, I am new to this KEY stuff, I just buy the games in the store, I'll try that.. thanks

PS4Pro gameplay from my first ever session with the game

game is on the EU PSN easily to find on "new" tab and via search.
lots of pop-in with Doors and Windows, some minor glitches.

no special PS4Pro enhancements so far, they said it is something they would look into once the game is released and stable on all platforms

so with all the pop ins and glitches have the developers said anything about fixing these issues with an update?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

Yes I am in the US, I am new to this KEY stuff, I just buy the games in the store, I'll try that.. thanks

From their twitter. 11am Eastern Release

image.jpg

8 minutes ago, IH8YH said:

PS4Pro gameplay from my first ever session with the game

game is on the EU PSN easily to find on "new" tab and via search.
lots of pop-in with Doors and Windows, some minor glitches.

no special PS4Pro enhancements so far, they said it is something they would look into once the game is released and stable on all platforms

Cool, Looks like it's running smooth for you.  Enjoy !

except the fact that i suck at the game hahhaha

Thanks guys I entered my keys and the game is almost done downloading, of you have fast internet like I do  downloading it takes 5 minutes

took my connection 2 min

well its JUST 3.2.GB..... soooooo with a halfway decent connection the download is the smallest issue

I played for an hour... took a break, now it won't let me back in, when I try and connect it says database login failure verify internet connectivity , all my other online stuff works.

its the damn servers for the game