opkl10

prob|database login failure

That's still the database being overloaded, Broscott, it happened to me earlier, would freeze up when I tried to buy a new perk for my counselors, but then it resolved itself a little before the servers got 'Jason'd'

12 minutes ago, opkl10 said:

omg

what the solution to this prob?

Patience.

• Like 1

Bro Scott please be careful not to double post. I have merged your posts. 

still have problems logging in, i can wait.

no really, I've got time to waste. most likely everyone and their mother is trying to assess the game thus resulting in server-overload.

Same thing here on my PS4, still waiting for their servers to come back up, I did play the game for an hour, it's pretty damn fun even though I don't know what the hell im doing, was Jason twice, killed 2 out of 8 then 4 out of 8, most people on here played the beta and knew what they were doing.

Just now, NytmereZ said:

Same thing here on my PS4, still waiting for their servers to come back up, I did play the game for an hour, it's pretty damn fun even though I don't know what the hell im doing, was Jason twice, killed 2 out of 8 then 4 out of 8, most people on here played the beta and knew what they were doing.

You'll learn it in time. Just have some fun with it until then.

2 minutes ago, ShankerOne said:

You'll learn it in time. Just have some fun with it until then.

I'm really excited that when I played Jason first time people didn't know what to do so I got 7/7. Thank god it happened today because if not I don't think it would have happened. All of them were melee kills though nothing cool but it was a job well done.

Actually the mass log ons once up crashed it again. They are still working on it. Please hang in there.

Did manage one game before I got kicked off again, as Jason. 
It would be nice if the game had some quick playable tutorial. Reading the whole thing doesn't make the button prompts too clear, and there isn't even really a handy little graphic to show you which icon refers to which Jason ability. Which, sure, you'll learn in time, and I'm not saying it's awful, it would just be a nice addition

According to twitter they're opening the floodgates or something. They're trying their best let them live

That's why the game should of released on tuesday or Wednesday. Probably wouldn't have so much traffic. It's going to be worse on the weekend. If it released earlier they would have time to fix things with out so many people online.

• Like 1

My level wasn't reset, got in, got one game in, was in another, then steam dc'ed on me, when I tried to log back in, got the 'database error' again

Same here, database error on ps4. Good thing i still have stuff to do before playing tonight with some fast food.

I really hope they get this fixed soon, otherwise it's going to cause a pretty nasty backlash.

Given how good the game seems to be from the little I got to play I'd rather not see said backlash :(

Did anyone else get a new error? I got in for a sec and then it pushed me out. my new screen said "Error! Database connection lost! Verify internet connectivity.