Disclaimer: I have search for a thread about this topic on this forum and what not and couldn't once find one thread about it and I tried to look on youtube videos FOR hours about this being a concept and nope....no real subject but I hope the staff wont be irritated about this question/suggestion if it was asked or posted and lost.........

We know a single Jason Voorhees has a machete in the game and the others don't but what if we can switch from a "Primary" to a "Secondary" weapon? 

Example (For those who dont understand): jason with an axe switches to a Machete.

Thoughts? Feedback? its all open!

Been quite a few discussions regarding each Jason having only one weapon. It seems a lot of people are open to the idea and would definitely like it, but it seems that with the current build it hasn't been implemented. 

If you're referring to Jason swapping weapons mid-game, well it's not a bad idea, sure. It's just that it's not really that important for the devs at this moment in time, the weapon choice only influences what kills Jason has available when he's grabbed hold of a counsellor (environmental kills excluded). Changing the weapons could require tweaks between models to prevent clipping issues, both with the weapon in his hands and what it does during kill animations. Could be fine in one model's hands, but about 4 inches out of place in another.

please see linked topic and join in on the conversation already in progress.