Sign in to follow this  
Featherbrained

Formal Introduction

Hello!  My name is Featherbrained and I'm glad to have finally created an account here.

I don't remember when/where I first heard about this game, but I remember thinking about how it has such a creative premise.  That, coupled with the fact that I love horror movies, led me to pre-order for ps4 back in November.  Being able to play a little bit of the beta on my laptop convinced me that this game is something special; I haven't been this eager for a video game since I was a kid! 

Normally I'm not a fan of online multiplayer games because of how bad I am at them, but this seems to be more of a horror movie free-for-all than a competitive affair, so I won't feel too bad when I get constantly slaughtered.  Hope to see some of you on ps4 on release!

Welcome to the forums!

And I'm kinda going into every game expecting to get killed, it is Friday the 13th after all ;) Better when I get a nice surprise and make it out alive, heh.

20 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Welcome to the forums!

And I'm kinda going into every game expecting to get killed, it is Friday the 13th after all ;) Better when I get a nice surprise and make it out alive, heh.

Yeah, same with me. The most I can hope for is Jason killing me in a horrifically spectacular way, none of that choking nonsense.