Why is Tiffany stealth max? Aren't popular girls suppose get attention? Or is she one of those people who get ignored when talking to someone.

3 minutes ago, SexDrugs&Tea said:

She's used to sneaking out to go to parties and get laid ;p

Not to mention dodging all those nerds who want to ask her out. 

As if! 

• Like 3

LOL, both of you guys make excellent points. I can see the reasoning :D

Tiffany should be Stealthy but no as AJ, a 9/10 in that stat would be great, the other point could go with her luck, popular girls are lucky!

10 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

Tiffany should be Stealthy but no as AJ, a 9/10 in that stat would be great, the other point could go with her luck, popular girls are lucky!

Probably should have high luck since she's not running around eight months pregnant.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gdain said:

Probably should have high luck since she's not running around eight months pregnant.  

But I though the "Spray and Pray" method was infallible, LOL

On the other hand, Jason ripping the unborn fetus from her womb would be a great kill, hehe

Tiffany is an expert at the walk of shame I'm sure she can slip anywhere unnoticed if she doesn't want to. She is the hobbit of popular girls

19 hours ago, Smartz1 said:

But I though the "Spray and Pray" method was infallible, LOL

On the other hand, Jason ripping the unborn fetus from her womb would be a great kill, hehe

That just got so dark so quick lol!

Man. She's got it all. Dat butt, stealth, dat butt, stamina, dat butt. That's like 5 of the best stats!

8 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

Hookers need to be stealthy to avoid getting arrested, duh.

Tiffany may be a slut, but she is not a hooker!

Her intelligence is too low to monetize her skill set.

10 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Tiffany may be a slut, but she is not a hooker!

Her intelligence is too low to monetize her skill set.

That's why Hookers have Pimps.......(because they're stupid :P)

Well at least she has access to a flight of stairs...

2 hours ago, Gdain said:

Well at least she has access to a flight of stairs...

Why take the stairs when you can take a header out of the window?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Risinggrave said:

Why take the stairs when you can take a header out of the window?

cause that shit gets u killed

• Like 1

She didn't have max stealth in the beta, it was only 9/10 if I remember correctly. A.J. wore the stealther's crown during the beta.

We all know she's got 10/10 stealth now because she needs to avoid the other camp counsellors whilst she gives each of the dudes head. There's a reason Jason killed her first in the beta :P Personally I'll always prefer A.J. over Tiffany from a story/lore standpoint. The slappers always get slapped, the rockers and stoners usually do too, but at least A.J. won't be smashin' that dick when Jason turns up.

She's worth it, surely? ;)

She's interesting as a stealth character in that she's really great at keeping quiet when she moves around. But, she has really low composure...so she's not so good at hiding, because she's more likely to make noise or start babbling in fear when Jason's searching around for an extended period.

But, she's also a great sprinter. So she's someone that you want to play stealthly so hopefully Jason doesn't spot her, but if he does, much better to leg it rather than trying to hide it out. Wheras AJ is just as good at keeping quiet but will also keep her wits about her more when Jason's causing fear, so she can try the hiding option for a longer period.

15 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

She's worth it, surely? ;)

She's interesting as a stealth character in that she's really great at keeping quiet when she moves around. But, she has really low composure...so she's not so good at hiding, because she's more likely to make noise or start babbling in fear when Jason's searching around for an extended period.

But, she's also a great sprinter. So she's someone that you want to play stealthly so hopefully Jason doesn't spot her, but if he does, much better to leg it rather than trying to hide it out. Wheras AJ is just as good at keeping quiet but will also keep her wits about her more when Jason's causing fear, so she can try the hiding option for a longer period.

I want to play her more than anyone else. I never got to in the beta so I just stuck with mostly Deborah and sometimes Vanessa when the rest of the room was her.

I think Vanessa should be last.