TWarner

Digital Camp Crystal Lake Cabin Retreat and Interactive Dev Diary

I see this Add says  it  is for PC.  What about the other platforms as I got mine on PS 4 ? 

Only for PC unfortunately. Hopefully this ends up stretching into the other platforms as well.

I may order a digital download for pc as well just because of this download. This looks like a great add on!!

Am I the only one who's glad that I don't have to buy this an spend more money that could be used for food and paying bills!  ha ha ha.  :D 

It's not like things that get said in the cabin will stay in the cabin.  It's the internet.  The big horror sites will spill the news for us!  :)

`wasup guys i wanted to know will this cabin diary work on any pc or u need one of them high powered pcs lol 

`wasup guys i wanted to know will this cabin diary work on any pc or u need one of them high powered pcs lol

System specs have not be announced yet. That info is something that won't be available until much later in development.

System specs have not be announced yet. That info is something that won't be available until much later in development.

On one of the brain storming videos they did say they wanted a balance between great graphic , but also wanted the average player to be able to play the game . I am going to make a guess .... total guess like throw a dart while blind folded , in a dark room , after being spun around and around and throw my dart saying I would guess some where above or in between these two system requirements . now , don't quote me , but I am fairly certain you won't need that 980pi and 4,2 processor to run it . Now it is on Unreal Engine  4  , which is base for a lot of fairly demanding games , but my lap top is a 1.8G - 2.3G turbo boosted 4 thread i5  with 8 ram and it can still play games like GTA V ... single player , the online was lag and rendering nightmare , but also ARK : Survival Evolved and a very modded - about 200 mods - but optimized Skyrim on Med graphics and high detail . Hope that give you a bit of an idea of How undemanding this game could be when fully completed and optimized . 

• Processor: Core 2 Duo or equivalent - 1.5 GHz or higher 
  • Memory: 2 GB RAM 
  • Graphics: Any DirectX 9.0c Compatible Card from 2007 onwards. 
  • DirectX: Version 9.0c 
  • Storage: 3 GB available space

• Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent - 2.3 GHz or higher 
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM 
    • Graphics: nVidia GT 520, Radeon 5450, or equivalent 
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c 
    • Storage: 4 GB available space

ZGlvu1t.jpg

A heads up to Gun Media in case this wasn't intentional.  On the regular slasher backer page the digital camp crystal lake cabin retreat and interactive dev is $15, while on the page where you can add it onto your pledge it's $8.

im saying though i have a regular laptop lol ... My laptop info is Intel® Core i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30 GHZ 2.30 GHZ Processor.   Installed RAM is 4.00 GB ... System Type 64 bit operating system , x64 based processor...

Is my Laptop good enough to run this Diary Cabin?

A heads up to Gun Media in case this wasn't intentional. On the regular slasher backer page the digital camp crystal lake cabin retreat and interactive dev is $15, while on the page where you can add it onto your pledge it's $8.

The cabin is discounted for kickstarter backers.

• Like 1

So do I need the PC version to have this or just a PC to view it ?  Or is it within the PC version of the game ?

• Like 1

Ive added the cabin and a digital copy for steam to my survey thats another $38 from me for this game lol

They need to try and get this for the consoles as well.  What is the extra work involved for doing this ?  It can't be because of system specs as the PS 4 and Xbox One have enough fire power to have this. I would say if no then there should be some add on exclusive to the Consoles as well that the PC Version won't have.  Just Saying.

There are very different and very restrictive permissions involved with consoles. It is done for security and consoles are more locked down than a PC If it does come out for consoles it will not be like the one for PC unfortunately.

the problem will mainly be that with EVERY tiny change in the cabin, they need to resubmit it to Sony/Microsoft for approval and it takes quite a while to get that done. also (though this would be only a smaller problem) give out codes to those who actually purchased that add on. all in all a big big hustle to get it all out to people

There are very different and very restrictive permissions involved with consoles. It is done for security and consoles are more locked down than a PC If it does come out for consoles it will not be like the one for PC unfortunately.

also that ^^^^

To be clear, this is more of an app for the game, and less of an add-on, correct? So anyone with a decent computer could get this, even if they aren't getting the PC version of the game. Is that right?

If this is an App and can just be viewed on The PC then I'm all in and I'll get one.

They need to try and get this for the consoles as well.  What is the extra work involved for doing this ?  It can't be because of system specs as the PS 4 and Xbox One have enough fire power to have this. I would say if no then there should be some add on exclusive to the Consoles as well that the PC Version won't have.  Just Saying.

They could just make 2 disc for the game. 1 for MP and 1 for the cabin diary, 3 disc if there's a SP. That's the standard in today's game that has SP & MP. JMHO and a thought.

What's the latest word on the cabin?

Bump. Hopefully our next update is on this?

Anyone know how this is being distributed? Steam? I would assume that would be the way.