SICKSIX6

Just because I'm selfish.....Let's launch in May!

Let's be straight up, this post is for my reasons only, and the rest of you can rant or cuss at me, it's all good. That being said, let's get to the point...........

Here we go.........

I work full time hours Monday-Friday, limited vacation time. Wife, 2 small kids, 3 year old and 1 and a half. I'm busy almost ALL the time. I've been trying to save some vacation days for the launch of this FANTASTIC game that has been a life long dream game of mine. BUT, here's where the cool part comes in.....

I'm having surgery soon, not excited for that at all, and will be off work for 6-8 weeks. Know what that means????

RECOVERY!!!!

So, long story short, I'm hoping the game launches around my surgery/recovery time so I can enjoy it for weeks on end without missing out because of work, and I won't have to burn up vacation time! What a WIN/WIN/still sucks cuz of surgery pain/ situation!

Let's make this happen boys! I could use the pick me up! And it would give me something to look forward to while I'm down!

See you in MAY?????

SICK

• Like 1

There's already a thread for the release date.

"Lock" just means they can already forsee your post getting moved to the release date thread and this one being locked. Just because there's already a thread on it. ;)

This isn't going to end well.

You may get your wish since it's only 13 days left in April

Also, that's the perfect time to announce a launch this month if they plan to do it.  :P

Good luck with your surgery. Im kinda hoping for a release in the next 2 weeks cause im going on overseas holiday from 6th of may for 10 days want to get some game time in before then but out of our control for when this releases, all we can do is wait.

Is Ralph here yet? No? Well then...

This thread is DOOOOOOOMED!

P.S Wishing you the best of luck with surgery, hope all goes well.

P.P.S DOOOOOMED!

Is Ralph here yet? No? Well then...

This thread is DOOOOOOOMED!

P.S Wishing you the best of luck with surgery, hope all goes well.

P.P.S DOOOOOMED!

DOOOOOOOOOM reminds me of Invader Zim

I wish you all the best on your surgery, and a speedy recovery, sounds like you have your hands full. Been there, my friend.

I think, based on the communities around the net, and the anticipation many of us have endured even before it became "FRIDAY THE 13TH", and was still Slasher Vol. 1, that we have waited long enough. I think the smart move now would be a speedy April release, and the exchange of feedback if any problems exist.

I say this, because, quite simply put, the hype is starting to turn to negativity which will in turn lead to extreme negativity and cries of refunded pledges. The physical material setback already has many raising eyebrows, and the PC community is ready to grab torches and pitchforks. I believe the time is at hand for everybody to get a chance to enjoy the game, the youtube videos are not sufficient anymore.

With that being said, I do wish the devs all the best, and hope the stress will minimize at least a little, once we have something tangible to sink our gametime into regarding Camp Crystal Lake. ;)

Hope you have a speedy recovery! I'm still betting on April 25th though.