Dedmosh

Greetings

Hiya everyone. I've never actually seen any of the movies and in fact the only classic slasher I've seen is nightmare on elm street.

This game looked cool though :P

Since I know a bunch of people will have inevitably asked this question ad nauseum I'll just do it here to keep annoyance to a minimum. Is this coming out anytime soon?

I first learned about it from tru3ta1ent and I was so upset that I missed the beta. Far more enthralling than Dbd which has become boring or downright infuriating to play killer bc of pallet loops etc.

• Like 1

Welcome the forums!

Officially the release date is still Early 2017. Meaning, it'd pretty much have to be this month or it'll miss that and they'll have to announce a new date.

Personally I don't mind if they do, if it means the game will be better, but it's a really hot subject, yeah.

Hiya everyone. I've never actually seen any of the movies and in fact the only classic slasher I've seen is nightmare on elm street.

This game looked cool though :P

Dedmosh, welcome to the forum :D

i advise you to watch at least the first three movies of the franchise, it's pretty good, u gonna like it!

Welcome to the forum. Playing this game will make u want to see the movies

Hello and welcome to the forums!Sounds like someone def needs to do a Friday the 13th marathon ;)

Welcome to the forums Dedmosh! Please do not double post per the forums rules. Please take a moment to review the rules at your leisure. I have merged your posts. In regard to the release, the window remains early 2017. When a concrete date is available a formal announcement will be made.

Dedmosh, welcome to the forum :D

i advise you to watch at least the first three movies of the franchise, it's pretty good, u gonna like it!

Make it the first four at least to start with, his pre-zombie era....

...then all the rest

Welcome to the forums my friend, have a nice slay---errr--stay