Sign in to follow this  
ShaunAburame

Need to alter order, but...

...backerkit support hasn't responded back to me, yet. 

About 36 hours ago I emailed backerkit support to alter my order, nothing that would change the price of the pre-order, and I'm still awaiting a response.

Any reason you could tell me here, why backerkit isn't responding?

I have pre-ordered, the digital code for the game, and digital codes for both dlc's, for both the Xbox One and the PS4.

I'm wanting to change it to have everything on the PS4. 2 x digital codes for the game on PS4, 2 x digital codes for both dlcs on the PS4.

• Like 1

Give them a little bit more time, maybe they're having a lot of requests at the same time. I'm sure they will respond to you eventually.

It's now been about 60 hours, still no response from support@backerkit.com. And, I checked my order, still hasn't been altered as I requested.

:(

• Like 1

It's now been about 60 hours, still no response from support@backerkit.com. And, I checked my order, still hasn't been altered as I requested.

:(

Maybe you can try sending them another email just in case.

I never received any type of error or return email, so my first email to support@backerkit went through. But, I went ahead and sent another. I hope they respond this time.

Support@backerkit finally responded, altered my order, but didn't 100% alter the order the way I requested.

Original Order:

1 x digital code Friday the 13th game-Xbox One

1 x digital code Friday the 13th game-PS4 North America

1 x digital code Counselor Clothing Pack DLC-Xbox One

1 x digital code Counselor Clothing Pack DLC-PS4 Norh America

1 x digital code Exclusive Jason DLC-Xbox One 

1 x digital code Exclusive Jason DLC-PS4 North America

I asked for everything to be switched to PS4 North America, so I would not be receiving anything for Xbox One, so basically 2 x everything, PS4 North America.

My updated order now reads:

2 x digital code Friday the 13 game-PS4 North America

2 x digital code Counselor Clothing Pack DLC-PS4 North America

1 x digital code Exclusive Jason DLC-PS4 North America

1 x digital code Exclusive Jason DLC-Xbox One

I gave a complete request, asking for everything on PS4, and nothing on Xbox One, but yet you see the altered order.

Time to email them, again. :facepalm:

• Like 1

OK I am glad they were able to assist you. It looks like you may need to follow up e-mail them. This topic does not need a thread.