Yes I am don't really care about the current match Jericho and Owens

I don't have much interesting in it either. I hate the Raw announcing team- I find their voices grating.

This whole show has had screwy audio because someone keeps juggling the volume controls. The ambient audience has been almost muted (probably prepping to quiet the boos during Roman Reigns entrance). 

I'm hoping the rest of the show is good but I keep thinking about the first Wrestlemania meeting of Lesnar and Goldberg. If you didn't see that, let's just say that I have set my expectations low.

Yes I noticed my sound going up and down thought it was the wwe network having errors as usual

Yes I noticed my sound going up and down thought it was the wwe network having errors as usual

Na. They have gotten to where lately they reduce the sound to cut out some of the chants and boos, especially with Reigns. The downside is when they keep it tuned down like they have tonight it sounds like the crowd is a hundred miles away and removed from the show. It sounds seven shades of weird. Case in point, Enzo and Kaz just came out and you could tell the crowd was going nuts but you could hardly hear them. That's like killing the mood to their own show.

Personally, I blame that dufus Kevin Dunn.

Ooh yeah! I wish I was. Not nearly as good as the 80's tho. The hulkster, Jake the Snake, Andre, Rowdy Roddy Piper, JYD, could name them all. Everyone was awesome!

• Like 1

Cant wait for undertakers match should be a good one

Well, I think things are about to get DELETED first. ;)

Well, I think things are about to get DELETED first. ;)

Can't remember last time I seen hardy boys wrestle

Can't remember last time I seen hardy boys wrestle

Google some of their TNA/Impact Wrestling stuff. They've been running the Broken Hardy storyline for a while there, in Ring of Honor, and some other places. In a bit of a legal battle with the new owners of TNA/Impact over the Broken Hardy ownership atm.

That's why the crowd was screaming DELETE in unison.

Delete! Delete! Delete!

I was pretty stoked, very happily surprised. :)

This whole show has had screwy audio because someone keeps juggling the volume controls. The ambient audience has been almost muted (probably prepping to quiet the boos during Roman Reigns entrance). 

I'm hoping the rest of the show is good but I keep thinking about the first Wrestlemania meeting of Lesnar and Goldberg. If you didn't see that, let's just say that I have set my expectations low.

I watched that clusterfuck live on PPV, they threw Stone Cold into the match as ref to try and save it but everyone knew both of them were leaving after that match so nobody cared and they boo'd them into the ground.

Google some of their TNA/Impact Wrestling stuff. They've been running the Broken Hardy storyline for a while there, in Ring of Honor, and some other places. In a bit of a legal battle with the new owners of TNA/Impact over the Broken Hardy ownership.

That's why the crowd was screaming DELETE in unison.

Seems to be a lot more happening outside raw and smackdown. Been a few times people come over from nxt in ppvs and i never know who they are

Delete! Delete! Delete!

I was pretty stoked, very happily surprised.  :)

I watched that clusterfuck live on PPV, they threw Stone Cold into the match as ref to try and save it but everyone knew both of them were leaving after that match so nobody cared and they boo'd them into the ground.

Yeah, and it very much showed that nobody cared, fans included. They took a steaming dump on that match, and the crowd taking said steaming dump was still more entertaining than the match.

Seems to be a lot more happening outside raw and smackdown. Been a few times people come over from nxt in ppvs and i never know who they are

There's a lot spinning up now so maybe some competition to make them up their game at some point. New Japan and WWE are headed for a collision at some point. That promotion is a  bit steamed about WWE moving into their territory in Japan and pillaging a lot of their talent like Hideo Itami, AJ Styles, and Shinsuke Nakamura. In other areas we have Lucha Underground (first 2 seasons of that are on Netflix now), Triple A from Mexico, and the previously mentioned New Japan Pro.

Edit:

I'll say this, Undertaker had a hell of a run. As for the rest, it's always best that if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all. So I'm going to find some F13 news.

No way undertaker has lost for the 2nd time at wrestlemania

And finally retired. I'm gonna be honest, save a very few things that was one of the worst Wrestlemanias in recent memory.  Seeing Undertaker end it with retiring and for the first time in his career break character slightly by getting misty eyed was just depressing to watch. Guy was a hell of a performer and athlete.

And finally retired. I'm gonna be honest, save a very few things that was one of the worst Wrestlemanias in recent memory.  Seeing Undertaker end it with retiring and for the first time in his career break character slightly by getting misty eyed was just depressing to watch. Guy was a hell of a performer and athlete.

Surprised he wasnt already retired he kept coming back for wrestlemania should of just ended his career after brock defeated him. He had some of the best matches ive seen shame he went out losing to reigns.

Fairly underwhelming Wrestlemania, ridiculously long. I enjoyed a couple matches but they've had better PPVs this year.

Yeah 7 hours if u count preshow longest ppv ive ever seen

NXT Takeover tag title match from Saturday was better than pretty much everything on Mania tonight. If you've got the network and haven't seen it, go check that one out. Really good match: Authors of Pain vs DIY vs The Revival.