LLCoolK

Who else thinks Halloween would work great as a Resident evil 7-esque video game?

Sneaking around the Myers house, Smith's Grove, or Haddonfields Memorial hospital would be terrifying. Especially when you don't know if Myers is around the corner, or maybe you'll hear him walking in the distance... Seems like a much more fitting game style for Michael Myers.

And of course, players could play as Myers too. This would be a story driven game, however.

I don't think Halloween would work in the same vein as Resident Evil, since the only enemy would be Michael. Honestly, if you're going to make a story-driven horror game based on a slasher film, something like Until Dawn would be the way to go.

• Like 3

I don't think Halloween would work in the same vein as Resident Evil, since the only enemy would be Michael. Honestly, if you're going to make a story-driven horror game based on a slasher film, something like Until Dawn would be the way to go.

I'd have to agree with Black Widow.

Halloween as an actual game would be outstanding! ....not the dead by daylight version tho. Resident evil maybe more of a "Night of the Living Dead", "The Hills have Eyes", or ""Wrong Turn" type stuff.

Most folks think it would work better if it functioned like alien isolation. Myers wandering around at random stalking up on you.

I tend to agree.

• Like 2

I thought the house chasing parts of RE7 were the scariest parts of the game. And in each of those parts, your character was only dealing with one person at a time. I think it'd work perfectly for Halloween!

Leatherface would work in one big house or a big house and some small outlying buildings like in RE7. I think Michael Myers would be better suited to a "Gated Community" style map, or a gated private school like in H20. That way it would actually make sense why the map has boundaries in a suburban environment, Michael's preferred territory.