bewareofbears

Continuing to grow the game through Backerkit?

image.jpg

I'm looking for a little clarification on this tweet and ones similar. I'd ask on Twitter but I don't have/want an account.

My question is how does the game continue to grow through more backing through Backerkit? Is this in terms of potential DLC or is there something that right now, while the game is in "pre-cert", that more money would help with?

Part of the reason for my confusion is I've seen other tweets that say the stretch goals are done and new backing doesn't necessarily mean we get the stretch goals.

• Like 2

BUT the backer campaign has still been collecting sales and money is rolling inn. im with you,i want to hear about maps.the backer campaign has been going on for months since the game finished.

• Like 1

This is simply explained by finances for future updates. You ever have a cool idea and say to yourself that would be cool but its don't have X amount of dollars to do that? Same principal here, the team has stated plans to support the game post launch. So yes support on backerkit will help make the game grow and add more cool things in the future, however in doing so, in gaming the level of coolness = money.

• Like 2

in gaming the level of coolness = money.

100% accurate. The more cool a game looks will just cost the devs more money. goes without saying this game looks very good for the small budget gun media are on.

This is simply explained by finances for future updates. You ever have a cool idea and say to yourself that would be cool but its don't have X amount of dollars to do that? Same principal here, the team has stated plans to support the game post launch. So yes support on backerkit will help make the game grow and add more cool things in the future, however in doing so, in gaming the level of coolness = money.

I see what you're saying, thanks. :)