Ok so first i just want to say i am very impressed on the game based on the BETA and things that could happen i the future that could make the game even more enjoyable.

THINGS I THINK SHOULD BE FIXED BASED ON BETA AND OVER ALL GAME:
1) when opening the doors I feel like it should be done faster when Jason is chasing you. I feel like there is no way a person would open a door slowly if Jason is hot on your tail. If a can bust through a window I should be able to bust through a door. Now i believe if you run to the door and immediately press "E" you can swing the door open but i mean even if your walking or jogging if Jason is chasing you your character still shouldn't slowly open the door. 

2) when trying to defend your self against Jason , I think depending on the object the swing should be different. Ex: fire poker should have a faster swing and the bat should have a slower one depending on the characters.

3) it seems weird that there is a killer and they can't just ran away from camp because there are no gates or trees in the way so they could just leave as a group but I'm sure that is because of the movies. I don't mean that i want the counselors to be able to go to either end of the map and simple run away. I am saying that in my OPINION i don't think its realistic that they wouldn't run for it. 

4) when running away from Jason I understand the tripping because they trip a lot in the movies lol but um when it comes to them running on the road I think there should be less tripping. 

5) Jason should be able to break through the little fences when people are trying to loop him around.

6) the fireworks and flare gun didn't help in any game I played during the beta so I would like to know specificity what they are for and how they help. Also when setting off the fire crackers it goes right into animation. i feel like that animation should be faster. Like it should only take less than 5 secs to set off some firecrackers and then THROW them in the distance to distract Jason.

7) the car is SUPER. Sensitive it's like none of the counselors have driving license and wreck easily lol. I still think the driving should be some what difficult but a little more so. However , if there is a perk to drive better that's great too!:-)

8) hoping in the full game you can improve stamina and stealth with perks.  meaning instead of 5/10 stamina for Kenny you can make it say 8/10 stamina.

9) I don't think you should be able to spectate Jason in private or public matches because if I am in private chat I could tell others where he is at OR help Jason in finding others.

10) when the counselors get super scared and the screen goes really dark is TERRIFYING!! Lol but I would like it if there could be a perk to were the screen is less dark.

11) Jason's sense and shift should be tweaked definitely. I think Jason should have a longer cool down time for sense or not be able to see the counselors glow in red. i feel as if Jason should only be able to see the house red and be able to see  noise maker  at a greater distance with sense. Not to found of the shift maybe Jason could just.... have a burst of speed or something like that.

12) It is nice to see more environmental kills but because counselors can easily get away when Jason is trying to find one make make the breakaway more longer for certain counselor characters with low strength. 

13) Tommy doesn't seem much like a hero in the game. when i was lucky enough to get Tommy it felt like a was just as scared as the others even with a gun. i would also like to see maybe Tommy could pick up more ammo for his gun because it seems unlikely that hes an option to win the game but only comes with one shot.

14) hiding in this game is useless in some situations and not in others. For example, if jason was chasing someone else and i hid he did not worry about me but if i hid and he came in the house he could find me because of my breathing. i get that the counselors would be scared and hyper ventilate but maybe holding breathe longer ?

NEW THINGS I PERSONALLY WOULD LIKE TO SEE:
1) I feel like there should be away for all the counselors to escape at once lol ummm might be stupid. But like they have to get gas, battery and maybe like a tire or two for a van and all escape at once. Of course the van should be more difficult to find meaning not marked on the map. And instead of one gas canister you have to find a big gas canisters the spawns randomly and there's only one.

2) Jason's mother Pamela as a playable killer.

3) more counselor characters added in dlc

4) maybe being able to get food or something to build stamina back up quicker or health.

5) added a new items to help like something other than health spray and stuff.

6) making repairing phone and car more difficult.

7) having the option in a private match to not have a time limit as well as no map.

1. You can actually do that
2. That'd be nice
3. game would make no sense at all if counselors could escape simply running to the edge of a map
4. doesn't matter, they are trippin out of fear, not because ground is bumpy
5. yeah, infinite fence juking is painful..
6. +1
7. let's not make counselors life any harder, car can be destroyed by simply teleporting in front of it
8. +1
9. +1
10. questionable but something can be done about it
11.  no, just no
12. Pamela was 3,375,00 milion dollars stretch goal, unfortunately not achieved
13. +1
14. overall stamina should be tweaked, it's stupid when you run away from Jason and suddenly you just keep walking because you can't run lul
15. +1

1. Yes should open the doors faster

2. All the same speed would be better if one is really slow nobody would use it since Jason would kill you no matter how much damage it does

3. No the game would be over so fast

4. Shouldn't trip very much

5. The counsolers have hard enough to time as it is don't need to make it even harder for them

6. The firecrackers would make sound on Jason's screen when he's using sense so it would help you get away like the Radios in the cabins the flair gun if Jason was close by it would show him on your map

7. No that would be a waste of a perk slot plus Jason could stand in front of the car and stop you anyway the driving shouldn't even be harder than it is already the counsolers already have a hard time finding all the stuff they need to repair so make it even harder to drive would just be asinine

8. That was already in the game I had stamina boosters

9. In a public match you couldn't spectate Jason at all only in a private match so you should be able to watch anybody in private match plus you should be able to move around like a ghost looking around till the match ends that would be cool

Plus what's stopping people who are Jason and you teammate is a counsolers and you know what one and where they are so they look on the map and tell you where everybody are at so no matter if you can or not spectate anybody you can always find a way around things if you look hard enough

10. Agian that would be a waste of a perk slot if Jason is after you the screen gets really dark it would be hard to see shouldn't even bother to run just let Jason kill you

11. That would be way to much work to do so no

12. Not enough funds maybe later if more people buy this game

13. That would be great be more to choose from but I think I would stick with AJ

14. That would be great more items to survive

15. That would be great more items to stop Jason

3) yes I totally agree ! I don't want to make it easier for the counselors to escape. I am saying that I would like a fence or fallen tree or something at the exits until police arrive becauss I'm saying in reality I feel like if a bunch of counselors were being chased by a psycho killer, they would run to the exit and escape together.

4) ok I get what your saying about the tripping. That makes more sense.

5) I'm not trying to make it harder for the counselors once again but realistically I have never seen a F13 movie where Jason wouldn't hit his way though something.

7) dosent have to be a perk just wondering could it be a little easier but it dose make it more nerve wrecking to drive.

9) I'm saying whether it be a private or public match I don't think you should be able to spectate Jason.

10) fair enough

11). But the point of the game is to "do work" so you can escape.

Number 4 and 5 are linked in a way.

The problem with the whole ring around the fence thing is that if it's not a fence, it's a car.  If it's not a car, it's a tree, etc.  The way that stamina regen worked in conjunction with the speed of counselors compared to Jason made it necessary for the Jason player to rely on the Shift+grab mechanic to nab a good counselor player.

In my opinion, if you are unable to shake Jason to the point where your fear meter maxes out, you shouldn't just stumble, but you should have a chance of falling flat on your face.  Either that or just make the stumbling animation more severe so that the Jason player will catch up to you if you do not escape in a window or doorway.  Just simply outrunning him shouldn't be a possibility, at least not indefinitely.

The other way to solve this is by giving each Jason some new and unique abilities to help hunt down the counselors.  I came up with a few in other threads and saw some other people come up with some ideas.  I don't believe every Jason should play exactly the same.  But right now they all kind of rely on the shift+grab technique.  Hoping this changes, but I understand this may or may not be possible this late in development.

Number 4 and 5 are linked in a way.

The problem with the whole ring around the fence thing is that if it's not a fence, it's a car.  If it's not a car, it's a tree, etc.  The way that stamina regen worked in conjunction with the speed of counselors compared to Jason made it necessary for the Jason player to rely on the Shift+grab mechanic to nab a good counselor player.

In my opinion, if you are unable to shake Jason to the point where your fear meter maxes out, you shouldn't just stumble, but you should have a chance of falling flat on your face.  Either that or just make the stumbling animation more severe so that the Jason player will catch up to you if you do not escape in a window or doorway.  Just simply outrunning him shouldn't be a possibility, at least not indefinitely.

The other way to solve this is by giving each Jason some new and unique abilities to help hunt down the counselors.  I came up with a few in other threads and saw some other people come up with some ideas.  I don't believe every Jason should play exactly the same.  But right now they all kind of rely on the shift+grab technique.  Hoping this changes, but I understand this may or may not be possible this late in development.

Even though i was the counselor and hoping to escape, there were times where i was hoping my character would fall flat on their face. in my opinion , would've made the Jason chase SSOO much scarier. I loved playing Jason but, it wasn't the best feeling on having to rely on my abilities so much depending on what Jason i was. 

They can't have players just running off the map that would be silly!!! And the reason not everyone fits in 1 escape vehicle is because it would be too easy!

They make the vehicle hard to drive to make the game more of a challenge and in the films panic driving comes into play!