HaHaTrumpWon

Your most clutch/long-shot/unlikely Jason-kill?

I know the title may be throwing some people off, but what I'm trying to ask is, what is the most far-fetched "We're never gonna pull this off" Jason-kill you've ever gotten?

This is mine, recorded with a couple of friends last night (skip to 9:00 for the good shit)

Quick backstory: A long while back, I mentioned a JK I had gotten where the sweater-girl used the sweater with the mask still on, and I hit him once to demask, and then hit him again to drop him to his knees. An individual who posts on here (whose name I'm not going to mention) replied and told me such a thing was "simply not possible", so I posted the video. This same individual replies and says something to the effect of "that was before... etc.... there's no way you could do that now". 

Sorry Mr. Unnamed Individual, looks like I was right... again  ^_^

• Like 3

That... Was Awesome. I have so many of these stories I'm going to have to dig through my DVR to try and decide what the most improbable kill actually was.

One of my personal favorites I don't have footage of though was a Jason Kill I had absolutely no part of. The lobby consisted of one other 150 playing P2, and the rest of the squad was a bunch of noobs... One of those large squads of kids you'll run into from time to time. I don't think anyone else was over Level 30, and no, they were not Smurfs. Every one of these boneheads played exactly like you'd expect a low-level counselor to play. Like a chicken with their head lobbed off, not doing much of anything. Jason turned out to be the other 150 of course, and I think I was playing Vanessa, so I decided I'd have to bunker down and survive the night since I was expecting traps everywhere and absolutely no  help from my team. Little did I know, that this plucky squad of goobers had balls the size of watermelons, because they decided they were going to try and kill a 150 Jason. I decided not to participate since I had zero faith they were going to succeed, so why risk myself, but I had a lot fun watching them try. Exactly what I expected at first... Running around confused, missing swings wildly, Tommy wasted his Shotgun and lost his knife almost immediately, sweater girl got grabbed a couple of times, and was nearly slashed to death at one point... Then something amazing happen. A couple of those hits finally landed, the sack went flying off, and before I could blink Jason was down on his knees. Tommy almost fucked it up, you could tell he was confused and wasn't quite sure what to do, but then he finally found the 'X" button and magic was made. A 150 Jason just got his ass murdered by the Goonies. It was like watching the Three Stooges earn a degree from Harvard.

• Haha 1

Okay, I've decided what my most unlikely kill was. Sadly, I no longer appear to have footage of the kill, but the story is good enough on it's own. My apologies if I've told parts of this story before, I can't recall. 

Anyway, my two friends and I were in one of those rare lobbies where everybody was 150, so we thought things might get interesting... They definitely did, but not for the reasons we thought. Turns out that Jason/Roy had two little fuck buddies with him who he let get one of the cars put together, so we all had Jason and a moving car to dodge. Jason never made one attempt to go after that car, and even ran right by it twice when he easily could've stopped it, so there was not doubt what was going on. Thankfully, they sucked balls at teaming. Or maybe it was the fact that everyone else in the lobby was 150 and competent, so we just didn't make it easy for them. Jason wasn't all that great... But it was possible he was purposely trying not to kill anyone so his buddies could run us over instead. At one point during the match, we wound up knocking his mask off, and decided fuck it... We're going to try and kill this son of a bitch. Neither Jason nor the car had managed to kill anyone yet, so while one of our crew took the mask and went to get the sweater, my other friend and I said fuck it, and we both basically threw ourselves in front of the car. I could only imagine how proud of themselves they were that they finally got somebody. I wound up drawing Tommy, and unfortunately I spawned near the road on Crystal Lake Small near where the car was. He of course, veered off the road and tried to come after me, so I just climbed up on a rock and got the idiot to get the car stuck on the hill trying to get up to me. This bought me some time to take off and find my friend with the sweater. We tracked down Roy a few moments later, and he was done. A 150 Part 5 with two helpers, 0/8 kills, and dead as a doornail. A lot of pieces had to fall into place perfectly to pull this kill off, and thankfully they did. Definitely in my Top 5 favorite kills.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Turns out that Jason/Roy had two little fuck buddies with him who he let get one of the cars put together, so we all had Jason and a moving car to dodge.

If I had a dollar for every time a potential victim (read: Jason we haven't killed yet  but are currently trying to) had his bitches try to stop the kill by running us over, I'd die of old age before i could count my money. That has got to be the absolute trashiest, pussified little bitch move you could ever pull as Jason. It's even worse than hiding in water or rage quitting because you, as the supposed "killer", aren't capable of handling the situation yourself. You're actually ENLISTING COUNSELORS to come protect you. Pamela said "Kill for mother", not "hide in the lake like a bitch until the cars in motion, then have the people you're supposed to be killing come help you kill the OTHER people you're supposed to be killing... for mother".

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If I had a dollar for every time a potential victim (read: Jason we haven't killed yet  but are currently trying to) had his bitches try to stop the kill by running us over, I'd die of old age before i could count my money. That has got to be the absolute trashiest, pussified little bitch move you could ever pull as Jason.

Hehe.  Don't assume that if you get run over that the counselor was 100% teaming with Jason.  I have never teamed with a Jason and yet I have definitely run over my fair share of sweater girls and Tommys.  Sometimes it is just because the timing was perfect (running Tommy over while Jason is already on his knees) so I couldn't resist.  But most of the time it is because the counselors were annoying me.

You may get run over by me if:

- You are taking advantage of a low level Jason or a Jason that is clearly bad at the game (even if he is 150)

- You run to grab the sweater as soon as the match starts or before Tommy has even been called

- You talk about killing Jason non-stop from the lobby through the entire game

- Jason agrees to LET you kill him before the match even starts. (just a couple weeks ago ran over both Tommy and SG in one shot because Jason was letting them kill him)

- You did nothing wrong but I'm just in the mood to stop a Jason kill or the timing is just too good to resist.

23 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I know the title may be throwing some people off, but what I'm trying to ask is, what is the most far-fetched "We're never gonna pull this off" Jason-kill you've ever gotten?

This is mine, recorded with a couple of friends last night (skip to 9:00 for the good shit)

Quick backstory: A long while back, I mentioned a JK I had gotten where the sweater-girl used the sweater with the mask still on, and I hit him once to demask, and then hit him again to drop him to his knees. An individual who posts on here (whose name I'm not going to mention) replied and told me such a thing was "simply not possible", so I posted the video. This same individual replies and says something to the effect of "that was before... etc.... there's no way you could do that now". 

Sorry Mr. Unnamed Individual, looks like I was right... again  ^_^

I should change my name apparently. Does have a nice ring to it...

Cosby (stun, demask, drop, kill) comes and goes. Just like any other glitch in this game... I hear big weapons are making yet another comeback too.

Edit: I killed a J on Pack roof once. 

Re-edit: I killed a 150 Savini J by myself playing on both of my Ps4s at the same time. That was pretty intense too.

This list could get pretty long...

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

Hehe.  Don't assume that if you get run over that the counselor was 100% teaming with Jason.  I have never teamed with a Jason and yet I have definitely run over my fair share of sweater girls and Tommys.  Sometimes it is just because the timing was perfect (running Tommy over while Jason is already on his knees) so I couldn't resist.  But most of the time it is because the counselors were annoying me.

You may get run over by me if:

- You are taking advantage of a low level Jason or a Jason that is clearly bad at the game (even if he is 150)

- You run to grab the sweater as soon as the match starts or before Tommy has even been called

- You talk about killing Jason non-stop from the lobby through the entire game

- Jason agrees to LET you kill him before the match even starts. (just a couple weeks ago ran over both Tommy and SG in one shot because Jason was letting them kill him)

- You did nothing wrong but I'm just in the mood to stop a Jason kill or the timing is just too good to resist.

All you're doing is trolling. Yeah, if it's a bunch of 150's beating on a baby-Jason, run those fuckers over.  Otherwise, quit fucking up the game for other people. This is no different than the assholes who used to shoot other players in the middle of making repairs. 

2 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Cosby (stun, demask, drop, kill) comes and goes. Just like any other glitch in this game...

That is NOT what you said back then, or has your opinion on the matter changed?

NDTT.thumb.PNG.36d0ea71c4ab5d36cfb0a66abd171d5e.PNG

Told this many times but I grabbed the sweater strictly as a "insurance policy" on my way to the police exit with NO intentions of killing Jason. Wasn't checking the main map very often but Tommy apparently got called by the last survivor besides myself. I thought I was alone as Debbie with real good stealth perks so I figured I MAY have a slim chance to reach the police. Get within sight of police.Jason morphed there as expected but here comes Tommy out of seemingly nowhere axe in hand.Jason was unmasked. Hit the sweater stun,Jason dead at the police exit. No planning just pure blind luck.

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

That is NOT what you said back then, or has your opinion on the matter changed?

NDTT.thumb.PNG.36d0ea71c4ab5d36cfb0a66abd171d5e.PNG

Yeah after I tested it to death and figured out why it wouldn't work for those of us that don't run sucker punch. See, the demasking hit has to be a stun. If it's not, nothing happens on the swing after. Add onto that the fact that it was patched out when they fixed the shotgun dropping Jason to his knees, and you would see why I had my doubts.

Glad to know I'm under your skin so far that you had to make an entire thread anonymously calling me out months after the fact tho. Hope I'm the last thing on your mind before you go to bed at night...

Sweet dreams pumpkin

😘

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Told this many times but I grabbed the sweater strictly as a "insurance policy" on my way to the police exit with NO intentions of killing Jason. Wasn't checking the main map very often but Tommy apparently got called by the last survivor besides myself. I thought I was alone as Debbie with real good stealth perks so I figured I MAY have a slim chance to reach the police. Get within sight of police.Jason morphed there as expected but here comes Tommy out of seemingly nowhere axe in hand.Jason was unmasked. Hit the sweater stun,Jason dead at the police exit. No planning just pure blind luck.

I think I've seen the video of that (or at least of a similar kill). 

2 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Yeah after I tested it to death and figured out why it wouldn't work for those of us that don't run sucker punch. See, the demasking hit has to be a stun. If it's not, nothing happens on the swing after. Add onto that the fact that it was patched out when they fixed the shotgun dropping Jason to his knees, and you would see why I had my doubts.

Glad to know I'm under your skin so far that you had to make an entire thread anonymously calling me out months after the fact tho. Hope I'm the last thing on your mind before you go to bed at night...

Sweet dreams pumpkin

😘

You're actually not as under my skin as you might think. I just couldn't help but remember it after getting that kill.

To be totally honest, I didn't expect to get that one, especially not when the first hit didn't seem to have any effect. With as easy as it is to double-tap Jason and ruin the kill, I was convinced we'd lost this one.

5 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

To be totally honest, I didn't expect to get that one, especially not when the first hit didn't seem to have any effect. With as easy as it is to double-tap Jason and ruin the kill, I was convinced we'd lost this one.

For future reference, you can hit him as many times as you can before he taps out, and all hits count towards the demask. And as long as the demask registers as a stun, you can still drop him to his knees. But the catch is that the mask RNG still applies while he's stunned by the sweater. So use it at your own risk.

17 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

For future reference, you can hit him as many times as you can before he taps out, and all hits count towards the demask. And as long as the demask registers as a stun, you can still drop him to his knees. But the catch is that the mask RNG still applies while he's stunned by the sweater. So use it at your own risk.

Thinking about me so much you double-posted huh? It's ok, I understand...

The real problem is when stupid little fuckbois hit him immediately before or after Tommy. That's the part I'd really like a solution to. Some teaming little shit-burger follows you around and as soon as the sweater is used, they hit him with a machete and there goes your kill...I know people say "Just hit R2 and spam X" but even that isn't a guarantee. 

• Thanks 1