gettodachappa

Who's gonna be held account if jason rage quits

Title says it who do you guys hold account if jason rage quits? The jason player or the counselor player that made him pissed off and quit?

Rage quitters are pathetic, no matter what. Unless of course you are playing against obvious cheaters, hacking the game.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, gettodachappa said:

Title says it who do you guys hold account if jason rage quits? The jason player or the counselor player that made him pissed off and quit?

"Yeah, your honor, technically I DID sexually assault that girl, but I shouldn't be held accountable for it. It's her fault for being so pretty out in public. She was asking for it." 

Edit: Nobody forces any Jason to RQ. If he quits, he's at fault. 

• Confused 1

Depends. If the Jason is a crybaby and can't handle losing, blame's on him. If the counselors were teleporting or climbing rocks/roof blame's on them.

• Like 1

100% Jason's fault. Especially considering how easy it is to piss off some Jason's, and counselor's for that matter. The only slight leeway I give is to brand new players who get mercilessly harassed by an overzealous troll squad. I don't blame them for not wanting to stick around, but its still rage-quitting. It amazes me how many times I've had to tell new players to turn their Jason preference off and practice through online bots to learn his mechanics before you jump into QP. I have considerably less sympathy for players who are too impatient or lazy to read the directions. Or who come out the gates cocky as hell, and then get mad and quit when he finds out life as Jason isn't so easy.

Now, if you're passed the 'greener than grass' stage of the game you should NEVER EVER rage quit as Jason. I don't care how badly you're getting trolled, how angry or frustrated you become, or even if somebody's obviously cheating, you never quit. If they know they've pissed you off enough to quit, they ALWAYS win. Instead of getting mad and throwing your controller through the window, try going with the flow and look at these situations as an opportunity to practice and get better at dealing with people who do this kind of bullshit. You're going to get embarrassed sometimes, especially early on, but experience is the only real way to get better as Jason. It's how I learned to deal with everything from Kill-Squads, to Loopers, to Stamina Monster Vanessa's, to Teamers. When assholes started getting up on the roof of Packanack, I learned how to get Jason's big ass up there, and more times than not, the idiot on the roof would wind up being the one rage-quitting. The one and only time I encountered a PK glitcher, I could've easily slashed that Tiffany's ass to death,  but I wasn't going to do that. I took it as a challenge, stayed up her ass and took all five PKS in fairly short order. Of course she left like a bitch as soon as her health spray ran dry, but I could've cared less. It was obvious who won that exchange, and it wasn't the jerkoff who was cheating his ass off and still had to rage quit so he could pretend he got some form of imaginary victory.  

55 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

Now, if you're passed the 'greener than grass' stage of the game you should NEVER EVER rage quit as Jason. I don't care how badly you're getting trolled, how angry or frustrate

d you become, or even if somebody's obviously cheating, you never quit. If they know they've pissed you off enough to quit, they ALWAYS win. Instead of getting mad and throwing your controller through the window, try going with the flow and look at these situations as an opportunity to practice and get better at dealing with people who do this kind of bullshit. You're going to get embarrassed sometimes, especially early on, but experience is the only real way to get better as Jason. It's how I learned to deal with everything from Kill-Squads, to Loopers, to Stamina Monster Vanessa's, to Teamers. When assholes started getting up on the roof of Packanack, I learned how to get Jason's big ass up there, and more times than not, the idiot on the roof would wind up being the one rage-quitting. The one and only time I encountered a PK glitcher, I could've easily slashed that Tiffany's ass to death,  but I wasn't going to do that. I took it as a challenge, stayed up her ass and took all five PKS in fairly short order. Of course she left like a bitch as soon as her health spray ran dry, but I could've cared less. It was obvious who won that exchange, and it wasn't the jerkoff who was cheating his ass off and still had to rage quit so he could pretend he got some form of imaginary victory.  

+1000

DO NOT QUIT. If I'm killing Jason with my group and you rage-quit cause you got killed, you're getting shamed on YouTube. If I'm Jason, you're the host, and you quit once you get grabbed, you're getting shamed on YouTube (call it toxic all the fuck you want, from my experience people seem to give a little more thought into how they play if they know there's a chance their poor decisions are going to be seen by other people). No matter how bad counselors are kicking your ass and humiliating you, don't quit. If you simply can't put up with it anymore, just Morph off somewhere and go knife collecting. If you've lost your mask, go back to the shack and body block the doorway (if counselors know your mask is off and think you're a weak Jason, chances are excellent they'll decide to try for a Jason-kill). If you're a counselor getting teamed or glitched on by a fuckboi Jason, again, DON'T QUIT. Be patient and wait for your turn as Jason, then rek that pussy along with any teaming buddies of his still in the lobby. 

Once again, DO NOT QUIT. There is no circumstance where rage-quitting is a good idea, barring being a PC player in a hacked lobby.

• Like 1

With the current lobby situation on PC, I can't blame ANYONE for rage quitting when there are 30 counselors against 1 Jason and if they die they just can rejoin the same lobby.The modded lobbies do give you I think 10 traps to a normal 5 and like 15 for part 2 and I believe 3 traps get 6??? Anyway If I get Jason in one of those lobbies I put 4 at the shack entrance,4 on the phone and 1 on the 4 seater leaves me 1 for insurance and do my best but they will NOT get the kill even if I have to Alt+F4 due to the circumstances.

No one. Since the dedicated servers were short lived and the salt mines are no more. This game is a bigger troll playground than it ever was. 

I ho!d no one accountable. If you quit, I make note of the name, and avoid playing in a lobby with you ever again.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I ho!d no one accountable. If you quit, I make note of the name, and avoid playing in a lobby with you ever again.

I used to do this with teamers and cheaters but it got to be so many that it got tiring to keep the list going. 

• Like 1

Down to Jason, unless the other players are cheating. I recently had a player Glitch under a bed, last one alive and no way to kill them. They wouldn't come out from under the bed, I wasn't going to wait around for the timer to run out. 

• Like 1

depends.

when im jason and whoever im chasing is clearly cheating (invincible bed, out of reach places, etc) i will leave immediately after writing down the players name.

i have a lot of people in my no-slash list. people not allowed to play with me again.