They are usually cocky as hell.

24 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

They are usually cocky as hell.

Pun intended or no?

Btw, they aren't Speedo's.  They are Pam's panties.

• Haha 1

Speedo Chads usually (read: 99.99999%) drop the minute they get grabbed without a PK.

speedo chad looks like he is wearing a rubber skin suit & is about 1 second away from yanking the cord out the wall.

That he's either going to rage-quit the second he gets the chance, or try to run everybody over with the car. 

Seriously, these guys are pretty hardcore about playing this guy in character.

On 5/18/2021 at 6:16 PM, I'm Not a Goalie said:

That he's either going to rage-quit the second he gets the chance, or try to run everybody over with the car. 

Seriously, these guys are pretty hardcore about playing this guy in character.

They're not playing him in character, they're acting out their real life inner ghey-tard. When I see Speedo Chad, the first, last, and only thing that comes to mind is: "This person's going to be an irritating little shit stain. They're going to intentionally come find me and follow from a distance until they see I'm about to end someone's lifu (yes, that IS a Kub Scouts reference), then they're going to run in, save them, dance like the fucking retard they are, and then run away. When they finally do something stupid and get grabbed, they're going to quit faster than a McDonald's employee who just won the lottery.