gettodachappa

Most toxic little shits i ever encountered ever

One was a host and 4 other of his friends i am jason they threatened to close the lobby if i killed either the host or his friends and i had one job to do kill the one of these little shits i didn't bother grabbing them i slashed him of course the host closed the lobby and i got messages saying im a "slashing piece of shit" oh well shouldn't have threatened to close down the lobby

My worst experience was with salty streamers who encouraged their kid followers to send hatemail cuz I was "totally cheating".

Speaking of toxic little fuckwads... (NOTE: I'm not posting this to shame anyone, I'm doing it for educational purposes only as it relates to the topic at hand)

This team-killing asshole lets his teamer buddies ride around and run everyone over, then quits the lobby, comes back a few minutes later, gets picked as Jason, and gets the living shit beat out of him by the same people he let his buddy run over in the previous round. When we tried to kill him (as kill-squads tend to do... obviously) he sends his buddy to try and run us over again. When that fails, he gets out of the car and follows us around so he can sabotage the kill once the sweater is used. While he's following us around like a puppy, one of ours steals his car and runs him over with it (how's that for irony?). Jason, knowing his buddy is dead and can't save him, proceeds to rage-quit like a bitch. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Speaking of toxic little fuckwads... (NOTE: I'm not posting this to shame anyone, I'm doing it for educational purposes only as it relates to the topic at hand)

This team-killing asshole lets his teamer buddies ride around and run everyone over, then quits the lobby, comes back a few minutes later, gets picked as Jason, and gets the living shit beat out of him by the same people he let his buddy run over in the previous round. When we tried to kill him (as kill-squads tend to do... obviously) he sends his buddy to try and run us over again. When that fails, he gets out of the car and follows us around so he can sabotage the kill once the sweater is used. While he's following us around like a puppy, one of ours steals his car and runs him over with it (how's that for irony?). Jason, knowing his buddy is dead and can't save him, proceeds to rage-quit like a bitch. 

That was beautiful.

17 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

That was beautiful.

I turned around and msg'ed that little fuckboi the address of the video just to piss him off because fuck him, that's for being a teaming piece of shit. Then he proceeds to have a category 5 bitch fit because we're "disrespecting him and his friends", which we definitely are but again, that's what happens when you're a teaming piece of shit.

• Like 1

Last night in one match alone I got

1. Called the N-word about a dozen times.

2. Called bitch I have no idea how many times.

3. Was told on at least half a dozen occasions to suck somebody's private parts.

4. Had one fine gentlemen tell me he hoped my Mom got cancer and died. 

In other words, what I call an effective day at the office for Jason since I heard most of this shit while I was killing the fuckers. 😁

There was a Deborah in the lobby unaffiliated with the five guys doing all the shit-talking (you can't even call this stuff trash-talking) who snuck in and got the two-seater put together, and I noticed the last of the mouth breathers was in the passenger seat, easily distinguishable from his cries of wanting me to do mouth things to his Johnson,  so when I stopped the car next to the archery range I went straight after the a-hole in the passenger seat and let Deb start the car and leave. (The driver's side was wedged up against the wood platform anyway) When the guy started to bitch about why I was going after him, like he needed to ask, I told him it was because Jason wanted to suck his d***! 🤣 Cancer boy came back as Tommy and I got to get a rare Tommy toilet kill when I got the idiot to body block himself in the bathroom.

I still love this game.

• Haha 3

people report me for just wiping out the lobby in 5 minutes haha, these toxic people are really out here stressing over a dead game calling good players, "cheaters"

• Haha 1

Unfortunately there are a lot of waste/toxic people in the lobbys. It’s not even worth writing to them because then the little boys come offended and report you. As a camper I think you better leave (or trap the stupider ones) and as Jason... it’s clear. If you’re a host (as camper) and you want to be fair it’s sucking. It’s just the tip of the iceberg when someone wastes energy and time trying to hit you with the car for long minutes while Jason doesn’t give a shit about the car. So you can climb out the window and hit by the car or Jason will kill you because you’ll run out of stamina/pocket knife/spray. (Plus: I’ve been hit several times by a car that would be physically impossible. :))

On 5/14/2021 at 12:55 PM, Carlso said:

My worst experience was with salty streamers who encouraged their kid followers to send hatemail cuz I was "totally cheating".

Were these well known streamers, or ones with ten or less followers?

On 5/24/2021 at 11:13 AM, I'm Not a Goalie said:

3. Was told on at least half a dozen occasions to suck somebody's private parts.

In other words, what I call an effective day at the office for Jason since I heard most of this shit while I was killing the fuckers. 😁

There was a Deborah in the lobby unaffiliated with the five guys doing all the shit-talking (you can't even call this stuff trash-talking) who snuck in and got the two-seater put together, and I noticed the last of the mouth breathers was in the passenger seat, easily distinguishable from his cries of wanting me to do mouth things to his Johnson,  so when I stopped the car next to the archery range I went straight after the a-hole in the passenger seat and let Deb start the car and leave. (The driver's side was wedged up against the wood platform anyway) When the guy started to bitch about why I was going after him, like he needed to ask, I told him it was because Jason wanted to suck his d***! 🤣 Cancer boy came back as Tommy and I got to get a rare Tommy toilet kill when I got the idiot to body block himself in the bathroom.

I still love this game.

You run into some very "interesting" players.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Were these well known streamers, or ones with ten or less followers?

Two had like100. There was one that had 1000. They streamed on youtube. But yeah, pretty much unknown for most.

This right here is the funniest shit I've read all week. Its amazing how online gaming has basically given people an unlimited amount of N-word passes all because they hide behind a screen. Bet you if they ever said any of that shit to someone in real life they'd get their asses dropped in a flash.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dunken said:

This right here is the funniest shit I've read all week. Its amazing how online gaming has basically given people an unlimited amount of N-word passes all because they hide behind a screen. Bet you if they ever said any of that shit to someone in real life they'd get their asses dropped in a flash.

The best part, if your like me and you're completely immune to this shit, is when you can start to tell they're getting progressively more agitated and salty when they realize their shit-talking isn't getting under your skin like they want it too. (This went well into the next match) They were complete ass, so it was obvious their primary goal was to be toxic little shits rather than learning how to play the game. I don't get it, but at least it's entertaining for me.

Had 2 lobbies tonight largely working together to try and fix the 4 seater car and or phone. At least one seem to have a swift attacker and high chance of stun perk. But stopped them on crystal lake from fixing the car completely and the phone fuse at least twice. Once a couple ran out of pocket knives finally start to kill a few, no sign of Tj as took out a power box. So host ends up quiting either after being killed or because they weren't as good as they thought they were and couldn't fix anything. 

Funny how upset and salty they get when they can't keep stunning Jason and do what they want? 😂👌🏻

I still love this game.

People take this game too seriously its hilarious funniest shit i ever read😂😂🤣