If you had to choose seven counselors to go against a really good Jason, and the goal is to get as many to escape as possible.  No Tommy Jarvis so killing Jason is out of the question.  Also deal is no duplicate counselors. Meaning no 3 Vanessas, No 2 Chads etc.  I think my team would be this.

1  Vanessa.  Obvious first choice, keep Jason busy on you, or deliver items to there objectives.

2. Fox.  To tank Jasons traps and repair 

3. Adam. Basically Foxes male version. Same role as Fox, tank traps and repair.

4. Chad.  Keep Jason off your repair characters so they can get stuff fixed, also restart the car if needed.

5. Jenny.  Kinda same reason for Chad.  She would be designated driver as she starts the car pretty quick and she wont lose her mini map as quick.

6.  MItch.  Another repair character to get things done.

7.  Tiffany.  Be a delivery person like Vanessa.  

I think that d be a pretty decent squad.  Who would be your squad?

10 hours ago, Ih8teamers said:

If you had to choose seven counselors to go against a really good Jason, and the goal is to get as many to escape as possible.  No Tommy Jarvis so killing Jason is out of the question.  Also deal is no duplicate counselors. Meaning no 3 Vanessas, No 2 Chads etc.  I think my team would be this.

1  Vanessa.  Obvious first choice, keep Jason busy on you, or deliver items to there objectives.

2. Fox.  To tank Jasons traps and repair 

3. Adam. Basically Foxes male version. Same role as Fox, tank traps and repair.

4. Chad.  Keep Jason off your repair characters so they can get stuff fixed, also restart the car if needed.

5. Jenny.  Kinda same reason for Chad.  She would be designated driver as she starts the car pretty quick and she wont lose her mini map as quick.

6.  MItch.  Another repair character to get things done.

7.  Tiffany.  Be a delivery person like Vanessa.  

I think that d be a pretty decent squad.  Who would be your squad?

All Jenny's, with that fine ass it's a distraction to Jason, making Jenny able to pull off anything lol

• Like 1

1-Vanessa (Distracting, stepping on traps, harassing jason)

2-Brandon (Distracting, stepping on traps, harassing jason)

3-Lachappa (Repair things, step on traps, defend objectives, drive the car)

4-Mitch (repair things, distract jason, step on traps)

5-Shelly (step on traps, defend objectives, repair things)

6- Adam (distract Jason, repair things, step on traps)

7- Kenny (substitute for anyone who dies)

1 and 2 counselors who will constantly teabag and harass jason, also randomly step on traps to call jason's attention.They will use Thick skinned, Medic and Hypo.

Since killing is out of the way, numbers 3 to 6 will focous in doing objectives. They will run Medic, Hypo and Evasion, to safly hit Jason and defend and repair the objective.

Kenny will run Medic, Hypo and Evasion, so he'll be able to do everything any other counselor does.

Driving the car will be akward in this team, cuz few have decent luck. But with correct coodination it is able to stun Jason so luck won't be a problem. Plus, it is possible to just call the police.

Just for fun, if duplicates were allowed I would do 2 Vanessas, 1 Chops, 1 Mitch and 2 Adams. If killing was allowed I would swap Adams for Foxes.

Well, if the perimeters are trying to escape and not surviving the night, I'd go with this squad...

1. Vanessa

2. Chad

3. Adam

4. Fox

5. Mitch

6. A.J.

7. Bugszy

Under this scenario I'd want as many counselors as possible who can do multiple things. Bugzy was the one I struggled with the mot but decided on him due to his ability to distract Jason and be a tank to protect other counselors.  While I love Jenny's Composure and Luck, Brandon's speed and stam make him more effective in this role. 

Holy crap, really? Mitchs and Shellys?

No dupes counselor list for really good J's?  🤔

So...

Nessa: runner/support/repair

Chad: runner/support/driver

Vicky: repair/driver/support

Fox: repair

Kenny: repair

Adam: repair 

and either no fear Jenny: support/driver or Deb: repair for the 7th counselor. Doesn't really matter which one. 

This is what most tournament/league teams will use for top tier J's. Depending on your needs, you could probably swap out Adam and run Jenny and Deb, or swap in a Tiff if you thought you needed another runner. But that's a good start for giving a top J a run for his money, assuming the players are all highly skilled and communication is good.

Mitch, Jenny, LaChappa, Chad, Kenny, Debra.

Jason will never see the threat till it’s too late. 😅

Vanessa, Chad, Deborah, Victoria, Fox, AJ Mason, Shelly

Listen I like stealth teams more than Adam and Kenny. Also no one has 3 speed I feel like that gets you killed.

When facing top tier teams in league matches, I'd switch my Chappa for Debs as she has a slight advantage stat wise to Chappa. I'd either go with Fox or Adam depending on my role in the match and depending on if Guru was running Adam or not. Vanessa definitely is a must to run parts, distract Mr J, ect though another team member would run her. Tiffany, to run parts and sprays, Jenny on no fear build, to recon, and work with other sneaky characters like AJ to not so much as fix objectives but to push two objectives simultaneously as fast as possible before the shift is available or hang back as back ups should things go south any point. Mitch is a good choice for some as well. Depends of course what J is on the board and where in the match we are as to what abilities he has as well. 

PS_App_20201128_063913.jpeg.fd66d841e518b0874926d3b5ab58250c.jpeg

🙃˙ʇsɐoʇ ɥɔuǝɹɟ ʇɐǝ I uǝɥʍ lɐʇuǝuıʇuoɔɹǝʇuı ɯ,I ʇnq 'ʇsɐoq oʇ uɐǝɯ ʇ,uop I 'ɓɐɹq oʇ uɐǝɯ ʇ,uop I 🤔

One Bunny-Girl is all you need. Get yourself a small map with a good spawn (such as the barn on Higgens Small) and tell that Jason to go fuck himself.

• Like 1