16 hours ago, Fatal Error said:

Tentei jogar off-line com bots, já que hackeado fez lobby e estragou o jogo online, porque queria pelo menos me divertir um pouco com o jogo. Mas não consegui completar a partida, porque um conselheiro escondido em uma barraca estava com problemas. O personagem modelo estava parado na frente da tenda, enquanto eu não conseguia atacá-lo. Eu também não consegui tirá-lo da tenda. Então, acabei de sair do jogo. 

This has already happened to me. More than once... 

On 6/19/2021 at 3:04 PM, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

Yep, it is a lot more of a common problem now. A work around is to go into a private match and you will see the newly rolled perk has popped up. You can continue to roll perks there until it errors again, and then go back to the main menu and roll perks under the Customize option until it happens again. Very tiresome process when you have over 100k CP to burn through.

Thanks for the tip.

On 6/21/2021 at 8:55 PM, Fatal Error said:

I tried to play off-line with bots, since hacked lobbied ruined online playing, because I wanted to at least have some fun with the game. But I couldn't complete the match, because a counselor hiding in a tent was glitching. The character model was just standing in front of the tent, while I was unable to attack it. I couldn't pull him out of the tent either. So I just quit the game. 

That happened three times this afternoon.

• Thanks 1

i wanna report the other day i was about to join 1 of my friends but i saw that her match had 9 people playing wth ???

so please look into this things

1. more then 8 people playing

2.the controlls for the boat wont appear after fixing it could be a trick done by jason ?

3. yr stamina goes down super fast when repairing stuff why is that suppose to be normal could be a trick done by jason?

20 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

2.the controlls for the boat wont appear after fixing it could be a trick done by jason ?

For the boat command to appear to start you have to turn to the starter when you are on the boat. You will see another command E.

As soon as you see her, press E, not before

EDIT I can't post a screenshot so I made a short video because I just repaired the boat