37 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Has the patch gone live yet? I haven’t seen an update on Xbox. 

Patch is live on all platforms.

37 minutes ago, Brock666 said:

Roll perks not fixed(((

The roll system now requires you to take a beat between actions. If you roll and sell too quickly you can cause the system to lock up. 

2 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

The roll system now requires you to take a beat between actions. If you roll and sell too quickly you can cause the system to lock up. 

Thanks! I’ll try restarting my Xbox and see if it updates. 

2 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

What is the timing for roll?

33 minutes ago, Brock666 said:

What is the timing for roll?

Just a touch slower than the speed that gives an error.

I kid, but in truth, I don't know the exact timing. It's a matter of server hits and the speed at which you hit the database servers. Because perk changes are database server hits.

So while it is definitely a bit inconvenient, it's a necessary change.

Finally no more scrolling and double hitting on host now not working.
What if  the combat stay seems slow and when you leave you only walk I think it is a bit negative.

Thank you so much for everything @mattshotcha

14 minutes ago, The Rain said:

Finally no more scrolling and double hitting on host now not working.
What if  the combat stay seems slow and when you leave you only walk I think it is a bit negative.

Thank you so much for everything @mattshotcha

You can break the walk by sprinting, but there is a bit of a trade off there.

@mattshotcha can you please explain to me why host Jason combat stance is delayed but off host Jason combat stance isn't. Why is there a delay in Jason combat stance at all? It makes absolutely zero sense.

24 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

@mattshotcha can you please explain to me why host Jason combat stance is delayed but off host Jason combat stance isn't. Why is there a delay in Jason combat stance at all? It makes absolutely zero sense.

Any intentional delay, intentional as in created by the team and not a ping issue, is all part of the larger issues with input spam. As in, mashing buttons and changing states rapidly creating a desync or visual discrepancy between host/client. That input spam is tied to everything from double tap to sliding, etc etc.

20 minutes ago, Floridant said:

WTF O_o 

[removed]

Please don't drop strange links like that. If you're trying to report an issue, you can attach the screenshot directly to a JasonKillsBugs.com ticket.

Are the salt mines back or in condition? I've been having alot of games with hosts leaving. It's hard to get into a lobby of legit level 150s with all the new players.

Nope to my knowledge Salt mine died along time ago, It was a waste of time anyway IMO. Punishing quitters just creates trolls, if they can't leave or be punished they will resort to trolling once their punishment is over.

2 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Reports of sliding still happening but not confirmed.

Wishful thinking on the part of exploiters so far. I know people with macros that haven't been able to pull off sliding yet post patch.  I'm not saying it's officially gone, but it seems like it is.

• Like 1

I love this game. Thank you for the patch!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

Veuillez ne pas laisser tomber de liens étranges comme ça. Si vous essayez de signaler un problème, vous pouvez joindre la capture d'écran directement à un ticket JasonKillsBugs.com.

Sorry if you thought that was a weird connection. I am French and the link is a partner of the jeuxvideo site. com. yesterday, I joined parties where we were 50 advisers, I did not understand. I joined the match in the middle of the match, there were only 8 minutes left when I arrived.

Seeing a lot of whine on reddit about Jason being buffed heavily with this last patch directly or indirectly.

If its true that counselors can no longer trade blows with Jason, then great. I'm sorry, but I always felt it was INCREDIBLY STUPID that these scrawny ass counselors can just basically stand there, tank his hits with very little consequence, meanwhile he either takes mask damage or is stunned. It was already silly enough watching counselors having thick skin/medic to basically reverse any damage a slash or two would do from Jason, AFTER winning the trade of hits. The consequences of trading blows in any fighting scenario ALWAYS benefitted counselor and its just something that should never have been there. The big hulking killer slashes a counselor and they take it like nothing, but they hit him with any weapon and its basically much more critical.

Make no mistake, that all ties back to the kill Jason/troll Jason/bully Jason crowd and that's just a percentage of what went wrong along the way for the game. Killing Jason should require more effort than what it does and counselors being able to constantly win 1v1 in the trading hits category is something that should go.

Guess I'll have to see when the PC version of the game is actually playable again.

• Like 1

It is a small sample size (6 or 7 matches) but playing on the xbox last night I found I was getting stuck while opening drawers more often than I used to. 

Before the recent patch it was rare for me to get stuck while opening a drawer.  And by stuck I mean I would be stuck on the open drawer for a few seconds then I could move around while still in the "opening drawer" animation until I interacted with something else and everything went back to normal.

Last night I got stuck on drawers 4 or 5 times in the few matches I played.  It only seemed to occur when something was in the drawer.  I would get stuck with the drawer open and could not move (like I used to when it would glitch out).  Only way out of it was to try and take whatever was in the drawer so it could finally close.

On 4/29/2021 at 3:20 PM, Phantom Stranger said:

I hope the fixes for the interaction locks address the IL that occurs on the 2nd floor of the main house on Higgins Haven. That one has been around for years.

I want to say this issue is fixed. I went up to that area multiple times during a match and I didn't get locked. If it does happen again, I'll post back.

Please revert it back. Your Combat Stance is STILL broken. When you exit out of CS it makes you walk out of it instead of running. It ruins the overall point of CS

On 4/27/2021 at 10:39 AM, Armani? said:

Hopefully it's good....

Well....

Well I haven't changed my game mechanics and I don't even know what you're talking about with that combat stance lol.

I play as usual, quietly fixing what I can, avoiding Jason and escaping. Many players prefer to take 20 minutes to try to survive but it is their choice. Escaping even in the first 3 minutes isn't even boring because I'm having fun as a spectator too. I'd rather the developers now focus on hacked lobbies rather than fixing this final patch (except for switch issues).