Ih8teamers

Leaving after you re dead isn t rage quitting

I ve seen some people call out people for rage quitting after they were killed. How is that rage quitting?  They are dead, so they want to get on to another match.  Especially if you re a 150 and dont need the points. Maybe some people dont have a lot of time on their hands and just want to get as much matches they can before they have to quit.  Rage quitting is quitting before you let Jason kill you/or you know there going to escape you as Jason or kill you as Jason.

Just now, Ih8teamers said:

I ve seen some people call out people for rage quitting after they were killed. How is that rage quitting?  They are dead, so they want to get on to another match.  Especially if you re a 150 and dont need the points. Maybe some people dont have a lot of time on their hands and just want to get as much matches they can before they have to quit.  Rage quitting is quitting before you let Jason kill you/or you know there going to escape you as Jason or kill you as Jason.

I platinumed awhile ago and have 2.6 million CP. There's nothing keeping me in a boring lobby after I die. I'll wait to see if I'm Tommy, and if not, I bounce to the next lobby. I'm only there to play Jason or waste as much of Jason's time as possible. Beyond that there's really no reason to play anymore.

That's horseshit. Nobody's obligated to stick around for the full twenty unless you're the host or have party members that are still alive. That goes for when I escape early in the match too, I'm not sticking around for more than a few seconds unless there's a chance I get Tommy or I just happen to like the lobby I'm in.... Even then I have to REALLY like the lobby to stay around any longer than four to five minutes. I only get a couple hours a night to play as it is, so I'm all about maximizing my time, not wasting it. 

As with everything their are exceptions. If you leave in mid-kill animation, especially a short one, that could possibly be considered rage-quitting. That always makes me wonder if you were trying to rage quite before you got killed, and I was just a hair faster. If you leave the second after you die I might snicker and wonder if you got a little pissy because you died, but I don't have a problem with it either. Also, if you get killed early and then leave and take half the lobby with you because you were all in your little party, you are a rage-quitting little pussy. I'm more amused by rage-quitters than anything. It only bothers me when they ruin the match for everyone else.

So long as you wait until the kill animation has played that's fine. Too many people try to rage quit before that happens and just don't do it quick enough and leave after the kill has counted. 

• Thanks 1

I have a tolerance of 5 mins. If the Jason couldn't kill everyone else on that time I'm leaving. Too boring watching other people play. Of course, if it is my friends I stay.

If you have a good Host then it is in your best interests to wait it out after you die/escape.  Sure, you may be able to get back into a match faster if you quit but there is a good chance your next host will be shitty.  

With the current state of the game, if you have a good lobby with a good host you are best to stay where you are.  If you do decide to lobby-hop because you are short on patience then don't come here complaining about how hard it is to finish a match without the host or Jason quitting. 

Lobby-hoppers are  part of the problem, not the solution.

• Like 1

If you have a good internet connection, be the host.

• Like 2

those people are idiots.

leave if you want after you die and arent tommy.

however, some times ive stayed til the end because the round was pretty funny.

ill definetely leave if nobody is talking though.

I'm always hosting so I only leave/kill the match when I see Jason-teaming. If Jason is playing a clean game and manages to snatch me early, I'm totally fine to let the match continue while I'm off doing things around the house.

• Thanks 1