Sign in to follow this  
Animal1ty

Definitive Edition

Hello everyone! Didn't see any discussion about it here, maybe it's forbidden, which is strange. But nevertheless I will try to ask.
First, I am sure that you have probably already heard about this new version of the game, which is being created by the players themselves (there is evidence that the authors of this new version are the people who killed the current game on PC by creating hacked servers). What do you think about it?
Second: how does GUN relate to this? Will there be an attempt to block the distribution of this version? Will the GUN ban players for using it?? (It will be installed on top of the official Steam game and will not work without the purchased game).

In the current environment, this appears to be a light at the end of the tunnel for the F13. However, I and many others have serious concerns about this. I would like to know the opinion of both ordinary players and the publisher (GUN).

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Animal1ty said:

(there is evidence that the authors of this new version are the people who killed the current game on PC by creating hacked servers).

Correct!

We have the names of who maintains these servers. They prefer to call themselves modders 😁, but in reality they are hackers😡. The game developers have already dealt with them in the past year. They were involved in the sabotage last summer, when the game's servers were down. They are also involved in blocking player profiles (not a ban, but blocking) and creating a utility for removing perks from many players, as well as distributing it. 

Below I will present a screenshot from their new server (F13DE). It was made yesterday. The original screenshot I can only send to the game developers. I hid the names in the screenshot according to the rules of the forum. The person who wrote this is one of the hackers who is involved in everything that has happened and is happening.

https://pastenow.ru/CAX1A

And he is also a F13DE`s tester and moderator on their discord server.

P.S. Am not sure that the developers will respond to the first message. And I think this topic will be closed. %)

Cheers! ✌️

Edited by Psychophonic
Added P.S.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Psychophonic said:

I thought they didn't care about being banned because they had free accounts.  🤭 
Putting a game in peril all of this because of a war between gangs who hate each other mmmhmh lol. These poor kids don't realize they are committing a crime by sabotaging the game and its community.  

Gun should file a complaint for the theft of their game 😱

• Like 1

Servers cost money do they not? They aren't real cheap either from what I understand. So they are paying to keep servers up 24/7 just to disrupt normal game play and to punish people who reported their hacks? Isn't there a way to trace these servers down and see who is paying for them and shut them down?

6 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Servers cost money do they not? They aren't real cheap either from what I understand. So they are paying to keep servers up 24/7 just to disrupt normal game play and to punish people who reported their hacks? Isn't there a way to trace these servers down and see who is paying for them and shut them down?

No, we are the pretext. Without us they would have done the same. They influence players to get them on their side and approve of their actions. But these players have no knowledge of their goals. For the public, they finish the game but they hide well from these same people that they are behind the pirated lobbies.

2 hours ago, Mayday said:

No, we are the pretext. Without us they would have done the same. They influence players to get them on their side and approve of their actions. But these players have no knowledge of their goals. For the public, they finish the game but they hide well from these same people that they are behind the pirated lobbies.

I think that these new hackers will get shut down and removed.

Why would Gun media spend money on a forensic team to find the hackers that are responsible for all these problems and harassment and then never find the source.

How are the bad guys repeatedly getting away with this.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Animal1ty said:

Hello everyone! Didn't see any discussion about it here, maybe it's forbidden, which is strange. But nevertheless I will try to ask.
First, I am sure that you have probably already heard about this new version of the game, which is being created by the players themselves (there is evidence that the authors of this new version are the people who killed the current game on PC by creating hacked servers). What do you think about it?
Second: how does GUN relate to this? Will there be an attempt to block the distribution of this version? Will the GUN ban players for using it?? (It will be installed on top of the official Steam game and will not work without the purchased game).

In the current environment, this appears to be a light at the end of the tunnel for the F13. However, I and many others have serious concerns about this. I would like to know the opinion of both ordinary players and the publisher (GUN).

Wasn’t aware of some of what you have brought up. If true it is unfortunate.

Welcome to camp by the way, it’s the off season but feel free to make use of the facilities.... and to think we used to only have a masked psychopath to deal with, things were simpler then... 😧 

PS. The thread discussing the YouTube videos about this is in off topic, it’s locked and the video’s are deleted but the conversation was fun while it lasted. 

1. This is gonna get locked.

2. This is gonna get locked.

3. This is gonna get locked.

4. This is gonna get locked.

• Like 1

Yep, it got locked. This "definitive" edition is an illegally modified version of the game. It wasn't authorised by the staff at Gun, as they've said previously. I wouldn't recommend getting involved as you don't know what you're really getting.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1