Im getting sick of jason players whining because things dont go their ways.

First guy today was jason killed everyone except me no cops called, no cars fixed. Great its looping time. I find a nearby table and run jason around it and he starts raging and being toxic saying shit like "give up and die already" like im gonna give him a kill on a silver platter? hell no! Especially if he is toxic he didn't DC but he surely was saying toxic shit.

Second guy rage quits as soon as the cops are called messages me saying cops should be removed from the game and that he won and at the end he sent me a nice "gg ez" message like he won.

Third guy rage quits as soon as the car escapes usually i dont like shaming other players for rage quitting but fuck him he literally admitted that he quit so we dont get xps.

Fourth guy rage quits as soon as he gets on his knees for the kill then i obviously send him a message he replied saying jason should never be killed and that counselors should die.

Whatever it is. Jason player entitlement is cancer STOP BLAMING COUNSELORS FOR YOUR BAD BEHAVIOR. Dont expect counselors to go up to you and lend you a kill FFS. Jesus.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gettodachappa said:

First guy today was jason killed everyone except me no cops called, no cars fixed. Great its looping time. I find a nearby table and run jason around it and he starts raging and being toxic saying shit like "give up and die already" like im gonna give him a kill on a silver platter? hell no! Especially if he is toxic he didn't DC but he surely was saying toxic shit.

Second guy rage quits as soon as the cops are called messages me saying cops should be removed from the game and that he won and at the end he sent me a nice "gg ez" message like he won.

Third guy rage quits as soon as the car escapes usually i dont like shaming other players for rage quitting but fuck him he literally admitted that he quit so we dont get xps.

Fourth guy rage quits as soon as he gets on his knees for the kill then i obviously send him a message he replied saying jason should never be killed and that counselors should die.

Whatever it is. Jason player entitlement is cancer STOP BLAMING COUNSELORS FOR YOUR BAD BEHAVIOR. Dont expect counselors to go up to you and lend you a kill FFS. Jesus.

I Encourage this post and i applaud you calling out Jason's that believe counselors should have less defense.

Jason players have told me that this game is Jason's game and that you should feel completly hopeless and feel jumpy and fearful during the game.

Ive heard outrageous things from Jason players, like Jason should not be beat or slapped around like some sort of joke.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

I Encourage this post and i applaud you calling out Jason's that believe counselors should have less defense.

Jason players have told me that this game is Jason's game and that you should feel completly hopeless and feel jumpy and fearful during the game.

Ive heard outrageous things from Jason players, like Jason should not be beat or slapped around like some sort of joke.

Agree completely if the jason player gets beat like a joke then theres something that he is doing wrong

I could say the same thing about counselors, in fact I will, and have many times before. Don't slash me, don't use throwing knives, don't put your traps there, don't stalk me, don't stalk-shift me, don't choke kill me, don't block, don't shift shift through my shot,  leave the match as soon as they get grabbed or cornered, don't chase me for more than 30 seconds, don't do anything other than stand still and let me beat your mask off when I try to kill you, never EVER take advantage of my stupid mistakes, and if you ever happen to kill me it's because you glitched the game or cheated somehow. I've heard every lame dumbass excuse in the book, and I've BY FAR gotten more messages from bitchy salty counselors than I've heard from grumpy Jason's.... Though there's plenty of them too, and they're almost exclusively the same people. Hard to say which is worse, but I can say without hesitation that the saltiest, whiniest people in this game are wanabe Jason killers that don't get what they want. It doesn't matter how bad you wreck their asses, either via Mic or Message, the salt is going to fly.

The problem of entitlement stems partly from long time players that, quite frankly, are sore losers who can't handle getting killed. The larger problem here lately though are newer players who got to level 120 or something in a few months due to double XP and wind up getting shell-shocked when they come up against people who actually know how to play the game.

2 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

Agree completely if the jason player gets beat like a joTke then theres something that he is doing wrong

This is true now since rage mode all but eliminated this problem, but back when a group of Battle-Chads all running sucker punch could chain stun and teabag Jason from 20 minutes was absolute horseshit. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

I could say the same thing about counselors, in fact I will, and have many times before. Don't slash me, don't use throwing knives, don't put your traps there, don't stalk me, don't stalk-shift me, don't choke kill me, don't block, don't shift shift through my shot,  leave the match as soon as they get grabbed or cornered, don't chase me for more than 30 seconds, don't do anything other than stand still and let me beat your mask off when I try to kill you, never EVER take advantage of my stupid mistakes, and if you ever happen to kill me it's because you glitched the game or cheated somehow. I've heard every lame dumbass excuse in the book, and I've BY FAR gotten more messages from bitchy salty counselors than I've heard from grumpy Jason's.... Though there's plenty of them too, and they're almost exclusively the same people. Hard to say which is worse, but I can say without hesitation that the saltiest, whiniest people in this game are wanabe Jason killers that don't get what they want. It doesn't matter how bad you wreck their asses, either via Mic or Message, the salt is going to fly.

The problem of entitlement stems partly from long time players that, quite frankly, are sore losers who can't handle getting killed. The larger problem here lately though are newer players who got to level 120 or something in a few months due to double XP and wind up getting shell-shocked when they come up against people who actually know how to play the game.

This is true now since rage mode all but eliminated this problem, but back when a group of Battle-Chads all running sucker punch could chain stun and teabag Jason from 20 minutes was absolute horseshit. 

Counselor entitlement exist too but i've seen it far more on jason players

2 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

Counselor entitlement exist too but i've seen it far more on jason players

I think it depends on how your preference is set; I have mine set to Jason and I have seen wayyyy more entitlement from counselors, often they will ragequit if they have been beaten. Just had an annoying Vanessa host ragequit then call me a tryhard after we "reunited" in the next lobby.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Jason should not be beat or slapped around like some sort of joke.

Well really he shouldn't be that's the whole reason why rage mode was enhanced.Before rage buff I saw plenty of reputable good Jason players take a butt whoopin and there was little they could do about it because block is not 100% effective, combat stance is garbage and kill squads knew exactly how to exploit all the animation delays that Jason gets stuck in especially the pocket knife animation.You still can get 1 free shot on him if timed right to this day. You are suppose to die at least 80% of the time. Don't like it find another game.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Well really he shouldn't be that's the whole reason why rage mode was enhanced.Before rage buff I saw plenty of reputable good Jason players take a butt whoopin and there was little they could do about it because block is not 100% effective, combat stance is garbage and kill squads knew exactly how to exploit all the animation delays that Jason gets stuck in especially the pocket knife animation.You still can get 1 free shot on him if timed right to this day. You are suppose to die at least 80% of the time. Don't like it find another game.

Dont forget the game needs to be balanced so a counselor escaping should be 50% but then again there will no longer be any buffs or nerfs or anything like that. But that really wasnt the point of this thread i made this thread because for the past 2 years i see jason players expecting kills on a silver platter and expects the counselors to give up and die.

2 hours ago, Marc Lemieux said:

I think it depends on how your preference is set; I have mine set to Jason and I have seen wayyyy more entitlement from counselors, often they will ragequit if they have been beaten. Just had an annoying Vanessa host ragequit then call me a tryhard after we "reunited" in the next lobby.

I have my preference set to jason because i want to play as both counselor and jason more but i dont play friday the 13th that much nowadays but i still play it to this day but not as much

10 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

I'm getting sick of jason players whining because things don't go their way.

I fixed that for you.

9 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Last time I checked, Camp Crystal Lake was Jason's territory. The counselors are trespassing on that territory.

No sensible member of this forum has asked for counselors to be made to feel helpless. I have seen players ask for more weapons and pocket knives for counselors.

Newer players may be a little more fearful or caught off guard than more experienced players. As you learn your way through the game, it happens much less.

The only time a counselor would be helpless is if they had nothing to protect themselves with. There is a reason why counselors run to a cabin or campsite and arm themselves when a match starts. You also have perks to grant you resources from the start as well.

6 hours ago, I'm Not a Goalie said:

I find the entitlement to be about the same for long term and short term players.

People don't like to lose, or to look like they suck when they have an audience.

All players don't put in the work to adapt and improve. That's why they lose, and that's why they are extra salty at this point.

2 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

The rate of survival for any given counselor all depends on a number of variables. Skill, luck, timing, communication and experience are just a few things that influence the outcome of a match.

If the game was the perfect embodiment of a movie, only one or two counselors would survive every match.

Intimate knowledge of the game's mechanics and animations give players who study them an edge over those who don't.

52 minutes ago, gettodachappa said:

Dont forget the game needs to be balanced so a counselor escaping should be 50% but then again there will no longer be any buffs or nerfs or anything like that. But that really wasnt the point of this thread i made this thread because for the past 2 years i see jason players expecting kills on a silver platter and expects the counselors to give up and die.

There are counselors who have a 90%+ rate of escape/survival to this day.

Just because a Jason player expects an easy kill, doesn't mean he gets it.

The same goes double for counselor escapes, and triple for a defeat of a Jason.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

Last three Jasons are definitely sore losers. I sympathize with the first a little simply because it's not fun to chase a looper (although even he didn't have much cause to be salty, having already killed everyone else. Would have been a different story if he'd gotten a few to no kills and had to play ring-around-the-table while the other players started fixing objectives). Normally I'd consider looping a cheap tactic, but since you were the last player left it was justified.

4 hours ago, Marc Lemieux said:

Just had an annoying Vanessa host ragequit then call me a tryhard after we "reunited" in the next lobby.

With which you respond "I'd rather be a tryhard than a ragequiter".;)

8 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

Dont forget the game needs to be balanced so a counselor escaping should be 50% 

No it shouldn’t. The rate of survival for a counselor should be based solely on the player’s skill level. I’ve seen several veteran players escape/survive upwards 90% of the time. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

No it shouldn’t. The rate of survival for a counselor should be based solely on the player’s skill level. I’ve seen several veteran players escape/survive upwards 90% of the time. 

Exactly this, and the best don't get bitchy on the rare occasions they don't win. At least I don't have much respect for the ones that do. Some of the most fun I have in this game are those late match 1 on 1's as Jason with a really good counselor. The game has always been more fun to me when I feel like I'm actually surviving Jason and not having my way with him, though some people clearly want the latter. 

14 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

game needs to be balanced so a counselor escaping should be 50%

Totally your opinion. I don't agree with it. I got this game a week after release knowing full well that as a counselor, I was going to die a LOT not 50% of the time. Granted the game today is no where near what it was back then as there have been many nerfs indirectly or directly to Jason since then. So the pendulum did sway more toward the counselors until the rage buff and puny mask durability buff. If you truly expect you should survive/escape 50% of the time, again you bought the wrong game.

5 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Totally your opinion. I don't agree with it. I got this game a week after release knowing full well that as a counselor, I was going to die a LOT not 50% of the time. Granted the game today is no where near what it was back then as there have been many nerfs indirectly or directly to Jason since then. So the pendulum did sway more toward the counselors until the rage buff and puny mask durability buff. If you truly expect you should survive/escape 50% of the time, again you bought the wrong game.

If one puts in the work on either side, their success rate can be higher than 50%.

I agree that no one should expect a win, especially if they don't put forth the effort.

• Like 6

On 4/24/2021 at 11:32 PM, gettodachappa said:

You want higher odds of success as counselor? Play with better players. But either way it should never be 50% odds of escape. 1-2 survivors out of 8 would be plenty. 

On 4/25/2021 at 12:32 AM, Fair Play said:

There are counselors who have a 90%+ rate of escape/survival to this day.

Bullshit. Maybe if they're only playing in groups of skilled counselors against unskilled Jason's. Otherwise they more than likely belong to the group that rage quits when they get grabbed and claim they didn't die.

• Haha 2

On 4/24/2021 at 2:56 PM, gettodachappa said:

Do we need to compare all the supposed whining by Jason's against the confirmed whining by counselors? No? Didn't think so. 

• Like 1

On 4/27/2021 at 5:20 AM, Somethin Cool said:

Maybe if they're only playing in groups of skilled counselors against unskilled Jason's. Otherwise they more than likely belong to the group that rage quits when they get grabbed and claim they didn't die.

I said it was possible. I never said under what conditions or that it was a large number of players.

• Like 4

I'm happy I had the honor to be killed as Jason, by the Slash n' Cast crew, live on YouTube. I almost won too!

3 minutes ago, Fatal Error said:

I'm happy I had the honor to be killed as Jason, by the Slash n' Cast crew, live on YouTube. I almost won too!

My username was INRI

3 hours ago, Fatal Error said:

Congratulations

• Like 5

On 4/24/2021 at 4:21 PM, Strigoi said:

Actually thats a true statement for me.  Counselors where much weaker and the game was much more difficult when the game 1st released.  And counselor mains complained for months about it till things where changed and flipped around.

I would prefer to be weaker as a counselor.    Because it is Jasons game.  He is the draw. 

Either way, nowadays when playing ever since they ditched the servers, you have to pamper the host.

• Like 3

I remember you mention this. I'd been pissed too. 

PS_App_20201128_063913.jpeg.fd66d841e518b0874926d3b5ab58250c.jpeg🙃˙ʇsɐoʇ ɥɔuǝɹɟ ʇɐǝ I uǝɥʍ lɐʇuǝuıʇuoɔɹǝʇuı ɯ,I ʇnq 'ʇsɐoq oʇ uɐǝɯ ʇ,uop I 'ɓɐɹq oʇ uɐǝɯ ʇ,uop I 💀

On 4/25/2021 at 2:13 AM, aurllcooljay said:

I sympathize with the first a little simply because it's not fun to chase a looper (although even he didn't have much cause to be salty, having already killed everyone else. Would have been a different story if he'd gotten a few to no kills and had to play ring-around-the-table while the other players started fixing objectives). Normally I'd consider looping a cheap tactic, but since you were the last player left it was justified.

Funny thing is, is that this jason player in particular killed 6/7 in 8 minutes but didn't know how to counter a looper

11 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

Funny thing is, is that this jason player in particular killed 6/7 in 8 minutes but didn't know how to counter a looper

Have you played pubs lately? 6/7 in 8 minutes isn't exactly hard to accomplish anymore.