Play with Jason.
On his channel he already uploads videos that break the rules like nothing.
The other day I posted several reports on the easy anticheat page, but they are still there.
Are you still banned from the game?

• Confused 1

He's playing with BOTs, therefore not affecting gameplay of others. Plus, he did nothing that ruins the game (quite the contrary actually). He's one of the only content creators that are still putting effort to keep this game alive. No reason to ban. 

Why do you think he should be banned?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

play with jason rules.. the guy can play jason while wearing a bag with one eyehole. why would you want to ban a guy who plays the game in full jason costume? i am actualy very upset that you would try to get him banned.. just for using jason X offline??? what other rules do you think he breaks? ive never seen him doing anything dishonorable..

1 hour ago, Carlso said:

He's playing with BOTs, therefore not affecting gameplay of others. Plus, he did nothing that ruins the game (quite the contrary actually). He's one of the only content creators that are still putting effort to keep this game alive. No reason to ban. 

I do not believe that the opposite should be prohibited. in a way you are understanding the code of the game. or am I confused?

1 hour ago, glowing ooze said:

play with jason rules.. the guy can play jason while wearing a bag with one eyehole. why would you want to ban a guy who plays the game in full jason costume? i am actualy very upset that you would try to get him banned.. just for using jason X offline??? what other rules do you think he breaks? ive never seen him doing anything dishonorable..

I think just having Jason X is getting into the game's code.
But don't get me wrong, I think I accept what it does.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, The Rain said:

I do not believe that the opposite should be prohibited. in a way you are understanding the code of the game. or am I confused?

He bought the game. It's his game. He does whatever he wants with it. It would only be a reason to complain if he was affecting other people's gameplay. But to be honest, I would be more than happy to play against Jason X, so I don't think it would be a problem on that scenario either.

• Like 2

Yeah he announced that after he experienced a modded/hacked lobby or 2 he was ONLY going to post videos of him playing OFFLINE against the AI counselors.You are breaking forum rules by the way by attempting to name and shame him. I have Jason X too but ONLY offline in a modded version of the game. It won't let me play online at all. I'm a stickler for banning hackers too,like I've reported and have gotten unauthorized Savini players banned before only because he is a viable Jason online and he is only meant for backers of the game. It's unfair for others who don't have him even though a quick search on a certain video hosting site will instruct you how to get him easily. It's rather pointless to ban anyone at this point now until they fix the hacked/modded lobby issue which IMO they won't be able to fix unless they change their stance on diving into the code which they have expressed they aren't going to do. The PC version is officially screwed right now.

• Like 1

He'd rather play offline bots on a modded build by himself over playing with the nonsense that is the regular build right now.

I have no issues with that. He's not hurting or cheating anybody out of a win by playing with bots.

I mean the choices are limited atm. People having to switch to consoles after playing PC for years doesn't seem fair. Until the modded lobby issue is addressed in some further capacity. I'd expect the playerbase to seek alternatives.

4 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

He'd rather play offline bots on a modded build by himself over playing with the nonsense that is the regular build right now.

I have no issues with that. He's not hurting or cheating anybody out of a win by playing with bots.

I mean the choices are limited atm. People having to switch to consoles after playing PC for years doesn't seem fair. Until the modded lobby issue is addressed in some further capacity. I'd expect the playerbase to seek alternatives.

I prefer to play on my console because on PC it's a party, anyone does what they want.

5 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Yeah he announced that after he experienced a modded/hacked lobby or 2 he was ONLY going to post videos of him playing OFFLINE against the AI counselors.You are breaking forum rules by the way by attempting to name and shame him. I have Jason X too but ONLY offline in a modded version of the game. It won't let me play online at all. I'm a stickler for banning hackers too,like I've reported and have gotten unauthorized Savini players banned before only because he is a viable Jason online and he is only meant for backers of the game. It's unfair for others who don't have him even though a quick search on a certain video hosting site will instruct you how to get him easily. It's rather pointless to ban anyone at this point now until they fix the hacked/modded lobby issue which IMO they won't be able to fix unless they change their stance on diving into the code which they have expressed they aren't going to do. The PC version is officially screwed right now.

hey I don't say profile or anything.
On the contrary, if we talk about breaking rules, if you make him play with Jason X, you do not comply with what the code says in the regulations.
Hope the hacked games are solved,
I prefer to play on my console because on PC it's a party, anyone does what they want, from youtubers who don't respect hackers at all, even you who use a modified game even if you don't bother anyone.
By the way, a friend uses the region of Chile, Brazil, Argentina and tells me that there are no hacked lobbies, check to do it.

18 hours ago, Carlso said:

With that point of view, no hacker should be banned.
Anyone who uses glitch or gets into the code does not respect the rule of the developers.
Obviously with your position the game is like this on PC everyone does what they want, nothing happens.

Edito, thank God I was able to ban several a while ago.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Rain said:

hey I don't say profile or anything.

Umm yes his name is on the video it doesn't matter if you provided his Steam URL or not it is still considered naming and shaming so YOU are guilty of breaking rules yourself so it's the pot calling the kettle black. He is causing NO harm to anyone, technically YES he is using a modded version of the game and IF he was using those mods to gain a unfair advantage in a actual ONLINE match then YES I agree he should get banned.He most likely will now that you raised a stink about it and sent a report to JKB. I myself don't think he should be for now.I have NEVER seen him use any type of actual cheating in any of his past videos in fact he gets upset if he comes across a hacker or someone using a map exploit and if someone rage quits so he doesn't approve of actual "cheating" himself. I suppose you are gonna comb You Tube now because there are content creators showing not only Jason X but the unfinished Grendel map too which you can't do unless you "modify" the game files.

• Like 2

Honestly theres no point in reporting since they dont ban anyone also the game is somehow considered dead so i dont care if hes using jason x in an online match or other unreleased contents online.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, gettodachappa said:

they dont ban anyone

That's 100% wrong,They do ban people with video evidence.Before the modded lobby situation got worse my submitted videos got at least 4 people banned, one of them keeps harassing me on my 1 you tube video I had to disable the comments.

• Like 2

Just because he's a youtube star doesn't mean he's exempt from breaking the rules. It encourages players to modify files, and on pc players don't only use cosmetics unfortunately.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2021 at 10:58 PM, Carlso said:

http://f13game.com/code-of-conduct/  The 10-th point. 😉

18 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

Honestly theres no point in reporting since they dont ban anyone also the game is somehow considered dead so i dont care if hes using jason x in an online match or other unreleased contents online.

Check the "About Me" tab in my profile and watch my 2 latest videos. I think you'll be surprised. 🤔

Pretty slippery slope.

I guess they'll have to ban Slash N Cast too and anyone else whose helped keep the game relevant over the years with twitch/youtube.

I'm definitely against any mods that give a competitive edge in an online setting, but I'm also against people whose sole purpose is to stop people from playing the game over petty stuff. To me, that's no better than the hackers currently holding PC lobbies hostage on the regular build and we definitely have an unhealthy amount of both types in this game.

• Like 2

if this were microsoft, he would have been totally banned for accessing uberjason.

and while it does say in the TOS that it is prohibited to access him (seeing hes not available for the public), hes not actively harming other players.

if i were an admin, if all youre doing is playing with a character, i wouldnt care. id care if he were literally cheating.

• Like 1

There are a lot worse things going on right now than somebody using an Uber Mod on offline bots... 😑 Especially on PC. As long as your not affecting anybody else's game, I don't give a crap what people do offline or in private matches for that matter, as long as everybody involved agrees on the rules. Sorry, but I'm going to support anyone whose actively trying to keep this game alive, especially in the current environment with so many assholes out there trying to kill it. 

• Like 5

I agree and as I said I don't condone hacking in a online environment if it's giving the person a unfair advantage.I have NEVER seen a Jason X online in a match with the stats he is suppose to have.I've only ever seen a Part 8 with Jason X skin way back a long time ago. tyrant666 has a excellent point they'll have to ban Slash and Cast also who have won content creator awards on this site.They have recently shown all the unreleased content as far as kills and they have shown Jason X on the Grendel map. We are kind of splitting hairs here.Should these content creators get banned showing unauthorized content in a OFFLINE setting? I guess if you want to follow the letter of the law. They don't enforce the 13th point AT ALL or they would have pretty much nobody playing the game as it basically says if you purposely rage quit too many times you are suppose to receive a temporary ban .I've never heard anyone getting  a temporary ban..  IMO until they use these mods online and it gives them a advantage, I don't think they should be banned. Let's leave that up to the powers that be.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I agree and as I said I don't condone hacking in a online environment if it's giving the person a unfair advantage.I have NEVER seen a Jason X online in a match with the stats he is suppose to have.I've only ever seen a Part 8 with Jason X skin way back a long time ago. tyrant666 has a excellent point they'll have to ban Slash and Cast also who have won content creator awards on this site.They have recently shown all the unreleased content as far as kills and they have shown Jason X on the Grendel map. We are kind of splitting hairs here.Should these content creators get banned showing unauthorized content in a OFFLINE setting? I guess if you want to follow the letter of the law. They don't enforce the 13th point AT ALL or they would have pretty much nobody playing the game as it basically says if you purposely rage quit too many times you are suppose to receive a temporary ban .I've never heard anyone getting  a temporary ban..  IMO until they use these mods online and it gives them a advantage, I don't think they should be banned. Let's leave that up to the powers that be.

I can't say I've heard of any temp bans either. Then again, bans aren't really discussed here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Then again, bans aren't really discussed here.

While that maybe true if someone got temporary banned for leaving matches too often and they are a member here,they would have raised a stink about it on here.

23 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

http://f13game.com/code-of-conduct/  The 10-th point. 😉

Off line games are products, cuz you buy it and everything is recorded on your own device. AKA, everything is yours.

On line games are services, cuz they provide you a server in which you record your stuff or play on line.

This is talking about service and not game.

I'm 90% pushing it, but I still see no rule regulation break on these terms.

9 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

While that maybe true if someone got temporary banned for leaving matches too often and they are a member here,they would have raised a stink about it on here.

Yeah, you're right. This may have been a policy Gun intended to enforce before the game exploded, but just based from experience, I'm 100% certain temporary bans for leaving early aren't and likely never were a thing. Over the years, I've amassed a mental shortlist of players I know to either slash or chock to death immediately when I catch them because I know they're going to leave the moment they realize they're screwed.... And you know if a particular player pusses out in every match you play with them, they're not just doing it in matches against you. Yet, I'll still see their gamer tags popup every few days or so. Same thing goes for that small group of Jason Mains who leave matches anytime they're not Jason.