you are correct. tinker isnt a perk worth holding on to. it only speeds up the time it takes to repair. a skill that no repair character needs, & a skill that will only make it harder for non repair characters.

hang on the aquanot tho.. mix that with legend motorboating & legend marathon, slap it on vanessa & go put aquaman to shame (or more than he is already) i got 45% swim speed total on vanessa, & it is bad ass.. it doesnt help that much, its just cool as hell cuz she goes FLYIN in the water. im using this as an example of perks that while not as useful, are very cool to try to max out. like legend grease monkey, lead foot, & speed demon, all have car speed increase. i put that all on chad. he cranks the car up super fast, then with those perks combined im cruising hardcore at 30% car speed. i think its 30%, maybe more.. i dont remember what i got for that off the top of my head, but you get the idea. sneaky is another underrated perk imo, evasion as well. im pretty damn good with combat stance, so that perk treats me well. although, now with the lag & delay on cs, not so much..

scout, escape artist, heavy mover, man at arms, adrenaline rush, tinker, quite swimmer, easy listening, all i would say can get the boot.

None. I would rework or buff them. The ones that should be nerfed are Medic and maybe Thick Skinned as they are so strong that they overshadow the rest of the perks.

16 hours ago, gettodachappa said:

Im thinking tinkerer since it is very useless imo

Make it affect the size of skillchecks and it would be a nice perk.

I did a comment in one of my topics: Things that Would be Cool to See in a F13 the Game Part 2 in which I give suggestions to buff/rework each perk with other changes.

8 hours ago, Carlso said:

None. I would rework or buff them. The ones that should be nerfed are Medic and maybe Thick Skinned as they are so strong that they overshadow the rest of the perks. other changes.

Nah, they don't need to be nerfed. They do overshadow the other perks though I think it has less to due with these perks being OP as they've just become necessary to run due to the way the game has evolved over the years, and the way people play Jason. Especially now that every other Jason is P3 or P5, you need that extra defense. You can get away without using them on nub Jason's or stealth characters if you don't plan on sticking around long, but any good Jason is going to bleed your resources. I Personally hate feeling like I have to use both on certain characters, though I have moved medic off of most of my stealth characters... Except for Lachappa. I don't troll or try to run out the clock often, but when I do it's always with LaChappa.

The only perks I'd get rid off are Quiet Swimmer, so I'll stop rolling it once out of every three times I roll a perk, and Easy Listening because, why the FUCK was this even a perk to begin with? Talk about the most situational of situational perks. This perk might have made sense if half the cabins actually had a radio in it, but as it stands, the radio in Packanack Lodge is the only one even minimally useful.

Aquanaut, Potent Ranger, Easy Listening, Evasion, Heavy Sleeper, Psychic and Quiet Swimmer are probably among the WORST perks in the game.

Btw, Thick was already massively nerfed awhile back. It's pretty mediocre now. The only reason Thick Skin got such a huge nerf was because of Chad being able to soak like 4 traps before being crippled.

I wouldn't remove anything.

It's a moot point given that the "final" final patch is incoming.

• Like 1